Cisse breaks leg - May never play again

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby tubby » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:06 pm

Im sure he will play again...just as long as it is not at our club then thats ok!

Anything is possible with injuries. Remember how Ronaldo came back after 9 months out with crutiate knee damage and then got injured again after only 4 minutes on the pitch.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chris4069 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:00 pm

He is very sad for we the french :(
chris4069

Postby Judge » Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:31 am

kazza wrote:
peewee wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:I think its a bit fuc.king much starting a thread saying the lad wont play again, this is idle speculation and is well out of order. Mods - you should know better.

and leonn you should know better the difference between the word 'may' and 'will' and therefore should know the difference between 'may not' and 'won't'

unfortunatley at the time kazza wrote this thread there were doubts but with hindsight it appears thankfully he will play again

Thanks for that peewee you are 100% correct.

Leon chill out dude, you do not always have to complain. Calling for mods, a bit extreme isn't it?

youve noticed that aswell kazza
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:35 am

Judge wrote:
kazza wrote:
peewee wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:I think its a bit fuc.king much starting a thread saying the lad wont play again, this is idle speculation and is well out of order. Mods - you should know better.

and leonn you should know better the difference between the word 'may' and 'will' and therefore should know the difference between 'may not' and 'won't'

unfortunatley at the time kazza wrote this thread there were doubts but with hindsight it appears thankfully he will play again

Leon chill out dude, you do not always have to complain. Calling for mods, a bit extreme isn't it?

I think he sees himself as the board's policeman patroling the site and letting everyone know the law. Quite funny really.

Right after I read his post I scrolled down and noticed he had posted a topic about "the new Liverpool kit". The fact they were all fake (as apparently they will not be launched until aug. so it is all speculation) and that there were already threads on the subject (ciggy already had posted one) seems to be irrelevant.

I suppose it is a case of "do as I say" rather than "do as I do"

Once again, quite funny really
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:28 am

kazza wrote:
Judge wrote:
kazza wrote:
peewee wrote:

I think he sees himself as the board's policeman patroling the site and letting everyone know the law. Quite funny really.

Right after I read his post I scrolled down and noticed he had posted a topic about "the new Liverpool kit". The fact they were all fake (as apparently they will not be launched until aug. so it is all speculation) and that there were already threads on the subject (ciggy already had posted one) seems to be irrelevant.

I suppose it is a case of "do as I say" rather than "do as I do"

Once again, quite funny really

i think this usually ''  :laugh:  ''
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ShanklyGates89 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:55 pm

My thoughts lie with Cisse, very harsh.
ShanklyGates89

Postby kingycrouch » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:32 pm

he shud of bin more careful
David Villa would be a great signing if possible come on benitez listen to Garcia on this one
kingycrouch

Postby Anfield Kop » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:02 pm

Unlucky Cissé ! Unluckly LFC !
" You'll Never Walk Alone "
Anfield Kop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby weringo » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:01 am

kingycrouch wrote:he shud of bin more careful

More careful? How? He was just running and his leg got caught
weringo
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:02 am

Don't turn into another c*nt, eh?

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:03 am

clueless, absolutely clueless
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:19 am

he shud of bin more careful

I think he broke his leg just to spite Rafa its obvious he should have taken more care of his leg than just to leave it there for anyone to have a kick at! Once you can call an accident but TWICE its gotta be deliberate.

:D
account deleted by request

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:28 am

maybe when he is fit again he should be allowed to wear plastercast on his legs, or maybe them leg braces like forrest gump wore, maybe nike can make him some orthapedic boots. in fact maybe they can make him an exoskeleton. or maybe we can put an  exclusion zone around him like we did with the falklands and any argentinian defenders who come into the zone (or pass nearby to it) can be blasted by one of our subs.

i wonder why his bones are brittle, maybe all the bleach he has put on his head over the years has seeped through his skin into his skull and the dispersed through his skeleton sucking out calcium and weakening his bones. let this be a lesson to all you wham boys out there with streaks or died hair
112-1077774096

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:30 am

peewee wrote:

maybe when he is fit again he should be allowed to wear plastercast on his legs, or maybe them leg braces like forrest gump wore, maybe nike can make him some orthapedic boots. in fact maybe they can make him an exoskeleton. or maybe we can put an  exclusion zone around him like we did with the falklands and any argentinian defenders who come into the zone (or pass nearby to it) can be blasted by one of our subs.

i wonder why his bones are brittle, maybe all the bleach he has put on his head over the years has seeped through his skin into his skull and the dispersed through his skeleton sucking out calcium and weakening his bones. let this be a lesson to all you wham boys out there with streaks or died hair

:D
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:18 pm

:no

I'm speechless....
48-1119859832

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion