CHELSEA vs LIVERPOOL: 30/04/08 7.45pm - Champions League Semi Final - 2nd Leg

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:13 am

Scottbot wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:How was the rest of the trip, Scott?

Had a great time thanks mate. Ten days in Whistler, stayed in a cracking chalet, had decent snow conditions and the mountain was awesome plus you Canadians seem to be a friendly bunch! Straight back to work today, got a seriously busy week ahead and another very late (and glorious!) night ahead of me tonight. Been walking around in a daze all day, guess it'll take a few days to get back in sink.

Glad you had a good time, mate.  Strange thing is, I've never been out West so I've only ever seen Whistler in pictures. :D  Don't worry about the jet lag, mate--the lads will set you right to(morrow)night. :nod
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:20 am

is this a football thread or 'wish you were here'

difficult choice for rafa tonight, i feel we have to go for the win, a draw is ok but not the ideal situation having to go away second leg, i only fancy us for a draw down there
112-1077774096

Postby The_Rock » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:31 am

peewee wrote:is this a football thread or 'wish you were here'

Agreed.....

All "exchange of pleasantries" should be via PM......heck, i would make a good mod too... :p
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:36 am

The_Rock wrote:
peewee wrote:is this a football thread or 'wish you were here'

Agreed.....

All "exchange of pleasantries" should be via PM......heck, i would make a good mod too... :p

:D
112-1077774096

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:37 am

Just a brief exchange of pleasantries, ladies...no need to get your knickers in a twist.  :kungfu: Or maybe Peewee would like to run and complain to Supersub again.  :laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:46 am

wow 'bad bob in childish remark' shocker
112-1077774096

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:49 am

peewee wrote:wow 'bad bob in childish remark' shocker

:sleep

Anyway, back to football.  Peewee reckons we should go for the win tomorrow.  Can anyone add anything to that brilliant insight or should we just shut the thread down until kick-off? ???
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:54 am

Bad Bob wrote:

Anyway, back to football.  Peewee reckons we should go for the win tomorrow.  Can anyone add anything to that brilliant insight or should we just shut the thread down until kick-off? ???

In all fairness, and I believe I am speaking on behalf of many on here, you shouldnt shut the thread down, you should both just shut the feck up until kick off. You are both to blame, peewee and bad bob, rather than nip this argument in the bud it has continued. Give it a rest.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:54 am

Bad Bob wrote:

really bob its about time you grow the f*ck up. so what you don't like me, whoop de doo, i have never lost sleep about being disliked by a bandwagon jumper who has liked the club from afar for a couple of years, your football knowledge is zero, your passion is fake, you are a chancer bob who really knows nothing about the club, the city or the people.

hey bob, you been to a game yet? go the game, regularly, then talk to me about football. you know full well what my comments mean, we need to set up to win or are you suggesting that rafa has always done this, surely on occasions he has set up to not lose, well on numerous occasions he has done this.

but hey I am talking about football here and none of your mates are online to give you your opinion so you resort once again to pettiness.
112-1077774096

Postby The_Rock » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:56 am

Ladies...... :Oo:

I thought all the "ladies" were from the  "Rose-tinted.....hand holding...., long island tea drinking.., alonso worshiping...." brigade....  :eyebrow

whats up bub.....? :D
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:59 am

Cheer the f*ck up guys!  We've got a huge game tomorrow.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Espionage » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:01 am

Page 6 has been a great read so far......
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:09 am

It has hasnt it.

Top stuff
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:12 am

ruskiy playmaker wrote:Cheer the f*ck up guys!  We've got a huge game tomorrow.

wow two games in two days. we play against Chelsea today mate     :D

right now we are back to football chat, we know about whistler, we know bob doesn't like me   :laugh:  and we know we have a massive game tonight, we know we should go for the win as opposed to going for the draw or hoping to hit them on the counter.

anything else we need to know    :D
112-1077774096

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:13 am

Kharhaz wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

In all fairness, and I believe I am speaking on behalf of many on here, you shouldnt shut the thread down, you should both just shut the feck up until kick off. You are both to blame, peewee and bad bob, rather than nip this argument in the bud it has continued. Give it a rest.

Not to worry, fella, I was only joking about closing the thread and I'm off to bed anyway so this latest exchange stops here.  I didn't start the spat tonight but I'll be man enough to end it.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion