Chelsea fans - no class - Money can't buy you everything

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby WhIpLaSh » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:41 am

It goes to reason that a club that hasn't enjoyed success for 50 years would have no idea how to win with class, dignity and grace.

But then again, a fat wallet doesn't equate to class.

Let them shout and rant, they'll see their :censored: soon enough.
Everytime you win, you're reborn. Everytime you lose, you die a little.
WhIpLaSh

Postby flipmode » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:49 am

scum
ImageImageImageImage
flipmode
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:59 pm

who are chelsea 2 titles in fifty years says it all,they are not even respected or revered in europe,everyone  knows them as the club a rich  thieving russian bloke owns
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:13 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:I am bitterly disapointed with yesterdays result. It seems to come down to the problem we have had all year- our strikers unable to score. Anyways now I have said that I can continue with the post of this topic.

Yes we did lose to Chelski yesterday at Stamford Bridge, through a few defensive and attacking errors and the comical c0ck head that is Robben, but the behaviour of there fans was an absolute disgrace to football as a whole. I was sitting in the lower shed end, and all the glory hunters were sitting above us in the upper tier. Throughout the first 35 mins they were slient as chants of We Won it 5 times and the History songs were heard all around a souless ground.

Then Chelski scored and there fans started to SPIT on all the Liverpool fans below. Then bottles started to rain down as young children sat below, petrified. They had just took the lead and this is how they behave.?

This continued all throughout half time so a few of our lads had a go back, justifiably. The set of fans are the worst in the land , the only thing they sang was You are ****, you are **** and thats it! No ingenuity like the Rafa song, no history like Fields of Anfield Rd. It just showed me how many Chelski fans are glory hunters thinking they can do what they want when they want.

At the end of the match, many Chelski fans were trying to intemidiate young LFC fans, when they had the numbers, even heard reports of  "a shower of bottles " being thrown at LFC supporters in a pub called the slug.

CHELSEA - NO HEART, NO SOULS.

Although uncertain, I am fairly sure that everyone on here knows my feelings towards Sh*tski, and the events on Sunday on and off the cultivated field (ooops - sorry, I think I meant "pitch") have done absolutely nothing to improve their status in my eyes.

They have dropped even further below the "classless, inbred sewer scud" that I thought they were before.

Dirty, dirty Sh*tski - oh you've got it coming ladies!  :angry:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mark the red » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:51 pm

as long as they dont win the cl i will be okay
they are a nothing club
there fans were supporting the mancs 2 years ago
i f**king love leon mc, what a lad
mark the red

Postby true_red » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:23 pm

Chelsea fans couldn't support a football club if they tried. They're all glory hunters, and there seems to be a new breed of chelsea fan who go(with no passion) and expect to win, and its destroying their club, as if it wasn't bad enough anyway
true_red

Postby Gracias King Rafa » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:25 pm

I see Cheatski are releasing some sort of centenary DVD,with their (lack of) history it should last all of five minutes!! :D
Gracias King Rafa

Postby primodua » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:11 am

The Manhattan Project wrote:Give me a club owned by a man with unlimited resources, and I will win the Premiership title too

Real Madrid is also rich mate. But they suck!

COME ON YOU REDDSSSS!!!!!!!

eat liverpool, drink liverpool, sleep liverpool
primodua

Postby azriahmad » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:28 am

Primodua, even Real Madrid is not that rich! They were heavily in debt until Perez sold their training ground in Madrid a couple of years ago and with the proceeds they became debt free - not for long. I suspect, at the rate they are going. Their turnover has been boosted by Becks' and merchandising but he's 30 now and when he does leave them or retire, they'd be heavily in debt again.

Chelsea, has an obscene amount of money to spend simply because they can afford to spend way beyond their turnover due to Roman bankrolling them.

About Chalsea fans - have you ever met one here in Malaysia before they had the new owner? In my years as a football fan with friends from all walks of life, I can't remember encountering a Chelsea fan more than just recently. Back in college in the mid 80s, I had friends who supported Liverpool (many), Manure (many), Arsenal (a bit less than many) and the odd Newcastle or Spors or Forest. But no one supported Chelsea.

Their fans now are glory hunters. They must have had some fan base in England around their locality but I read that Stamford Bridge is not really a buzzing and happy place these days despite the Chelsea juggernaut steaming to another EPL title. This is because they play such dour pragmatic football, despite having internationals in the whole squad.

Good luck to Roman and his arrogant manager, because if you drive your fans away, Chelski will be a club devoid of any atmosphere. I feel sorry for the Liverpool fans who were pelted with objects by the Chelski fans.

I couldn't give a toss about them or their fans because I'm a red through and through. I take heart from Rafa Benithez's continuous efforts to improve Liverpool and I'm sure we'll soon have their measure.

YNWA
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Salvi Torres » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:50 am

http://www.bebo.com/FlashBox.jsp?FlashBoxId=273948785

watch this clip,
we have some much class and history....
chelski may win the title this yr but they never had to earn a thing ,we do , we dont have their money , we are a traditional club.....
YNWA
Salvi Torres

Postby alxy » Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:00 pm

couldn't agree more.... but that's how it goes... people tend to jump on the bandwagon of the dominant club at the time... a few years back it was Manure and Ars*e... now it's chelski...

but i have to admit that i did the same 25 years back when I supported liverpool...  :)  but the difference is that now we know the current liverpool fans are the die-hard ones... who have been through a rough last 15 years and still continue to stick with the Reds... and that cannot be bought.....

Once a Red...always a Red!
alxy

Postby desperado0831 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:20 pm

The title should change to chelsea fans no go to classes. They're all uncivilized barbarians.  :talktothehand
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:12 am

Real Madrid is also rich mate. But they suck!

Chelsea's resources are beyond Real Madrid's, by light years.

The reason Real suck is because they have placed a greater emphasis on signing players with name recognition and marketing possibilties over signing players who can form an effective team.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:26 am

Primodua, even Real Madrid is not that rich! They were heavily in debt until Perez sold their training ground in Madrid a couple of years ago and with the proceeds they became debt free - not for long. I suspect, at the rate they are going. Their turnover has been boosted by Becks' and merchandising but he's 30 now and when he does leave them or retire, they'd be heavily in debt again.

They already are in debt. I hope another strike of political corruption won't save them again. And I also hope no moron says it was not political corruption, because the facts are well known.

*But* disliking Real Madrid as I do, I must be fair and admit that they have given to football great nights. A decade under Florentino Perez, can't sum up more than 100 years of history. In which they have won 9 Top european titles and UEFA cups, and cup winner cups. They're basts, but they have history. Chelski has not. That's a difference.
Last edited by Sabre on Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:09 am

I actually feel for some Chelsea supporters, a friend of mine had been a Chelsea supporter since before Abromovich came (very few in Australia) and he says that he was happier before, he hates Mourinho and hates what they have done to the premiership.......
I respect that, but I have no respect for the millions of new supporters only since they won it in 2004/2005
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion