Chant of the day - Yesterdey

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:37 pm

Whats an Everton fan doin here? We aint gonna share a ground, we aint gonna share no glory cuz they got none, and we aint gonna share no web-site!! About as welcome as a fart in a space suit Santa!!! Comne back in May, if ur still proud to wear ur colors.
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:54 pm

When did we lose five games at home this season? We've won all but one game at home.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 100-1102639321 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:13 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote: :D Awwwwwwwwww they should have sang your not in the best 16 of euroup :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

IM A RED AND I THINK THAT US BEING IN THE LAST 16 OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IS A BIT FLATTERING.  COS WE DONT PLAY GOOD ENOUGH TO COMPETE WITH THEM, THINK WE ARE GONNA GET TAUGHT A LESSON WHEN WE PLAY ONE OF THE BIG NAMES IN EUROPE.

I ACTUALLY WENT THE GAME YESTERDAY, YET AGAIN SHOWING MY DEVOTION TO THE CLUB I SUPPORT AND LIVE BY
100-1102639321

Postby 100-1102639321 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:16 pm

LFC #1 wrote:oh well we will just have to win the Champions league then.

YOU THICK F**K, CANT SEE LIVERPOOL DOING THAT, MAYBE IF YOU WENT THE GAME ONCE IN A WHILE YOU WOULD SEE THAT

THE DERBY YESTERDAY, YOU CAN EVERTON ARE PLAYING AS A TEAM, GETTING INVOLVED AND WORKING HARD. LIVERPOOL WERE POO
100-1102639321

Postby the great one » Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:04 pm

Woollyback wrote:Bet you won't be gobbing off on here in May. You'll be quiet as a mouse then when you've won another trophy cabinet full of f*ck all

Goodison Park's trophy cabinet:

Wow Boro have won more trophies than them  :D  :laugh:
Last edited by the great one on Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:13 pm

dapioneer wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:oh well we will just have to win the Champions league then.

YOU THICK F**K, CANT SEE LIVERPOOL DOING THAT, MAYBE IF YOU WENT THE GAME ONCE IN A WHILE YOU WOULD SEE THAT

THE DERBY YESTERDAY, YOU CAN EVERTON ARE PLAYING AS A TEAM, GETTING INVOLVED AND WORKING HARD. LIVERPOOL WERE POO

I live in Kirkdale you knob and before that everton ok. :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldgirl » Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:54 pm

blue_santa wrote: :laugh:   your rite wer not in the champs league this year u thick fck thats why were all pissin r selves at u lot . last year we were ****** n the same team is now second n just ****** on u red knob eds haaaaaa .  were in a champs league position tho

roll on may and u enjoy europe while it lasts coz 7th place wont get u ther nxt year.  :laugh:

same old s.hit :sleepy: an evertonian p.isstaking us? FFS this is the first time theyve beat us in 5 years.....we might be in 7th place now, but i guarantee you blues.*i*e scum will be finishing there and not us.......make the most of being 2nd coz thats the closest your ever gonna get to premiership glory  :angry:
anfieldgirl

Postby 98-1102854529 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:57 pm

WERE THE PRIDE WERE THE PRIDE WERE THE PRIDE OF MOYSEYSIDE .... :D

SAY WOT UZE WANT ******

COZ WERE LOVIN IT   HAAAAAAAAA

NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
98-1102854529

Postby Ciggy » Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:01 pm

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :sleepy:  :sleepy:  :sleepy:  :sleepy: SOMEONE WAKE ME UP WHEN THIS T.ITS GONE
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:05 pm

He's one persistant motherf--u--c--k--er ain't he? :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Woollyback » Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:07 pm

Let's see how persistent he is in May once we've finished above the blush*te :laugh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:08 pm

Woollyback wrote:Let's see how persistent he is in May once we've finished above the blush*te :laugh:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:14 pm

Even this boy knows that his transfer will make him a better player because he know that everton is not the Football Club but is a Fool Club.

Image :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Long Live Liverpool Football Club :D
Long Live The King

:D
LiverpoolMadman

Postby XSD » Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:20 pm

blue_santa wrote: :O   WHO GIVES A ****** ABOUT MY SPELLING?
IS THAT THE BEST U LOSERS HAVE GOT ? HAAAA

HERE KOP FOR THIS ONE

EVERTON 1  SCUM 0

OH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN

YEA ROLL ON MAY  IMAGINE R POINT GAP THEN HAAAAA
ENJOY EUROPE WHILE IT LASTS.

The way you come to our board, refusing to turn off the CAPS lock, ranting about the game. It gauges how much the win meant for you. We were actually getting used to thrashing you every year, so it must be a huge shock for you. See you in the return fixture, when you WILL get hammered.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:28 pm

Woollyback wrote:
blue_santa wrote:THE KOPITES TO US = uve got no history uve got no history

THE PARK ENDS REPLY= your not from liverpool your not from liverpool 

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA FCKIN CLASSIC

WELL IN LADZ   !!!!   

ONCE A HAPPY BLUE ALWAYS A HAPPY BLUE

Dear Santa,

This Christmas please could you send me back to school to teach me how to spell "yesterdey" cos I'm just a thick Bloo. Or is it Bleu? And can you come back in May to give me a big cuddle cos EFC's season has crashed and burned (again)

Can't wait to laugh at you in May    :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

rofl :D :D
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion