Change the pre match sing songs - And the final whistle song!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby King Dogleash » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:06 pm

Well for me at the end of a thrilling game where we beat our local rivals i want some uplifting music to celebrate too, YNWA is class and will never die, but it can be a tad melancholy and depressing.

Also when the teams are coming out we need something to raise the roof and send tingles down your spine and get everyone singing and chating, YNMW is too slow.

One of the problems this season has been lack of atmosphere, have you seen the Lyon fans? they go crazy and some grounds get the fans really hyped up before the game, using music (dont want Delia tho!!)

perhaps a remix version of YNWA is needed, with a pumpim hardcore drum and bass tune! whaddayathink?

If you agree, how do we contact Parry and Moores to change it?   :grinning:
JESUS SAVES!! BUT GERRARD NETS THE REBOUND!!
King Dogleash

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:10 pm

King Dogleash wrote:Well for me at the end of a thrilling game where we beat our local rivals i want some uplifting music to celebrate too, YNWA is class and will never die, but it can be a tad melancholy and depressing.

Also when the teams are coming out we need something to raise the roof and send tingles down your spine and get everyone singing and chating, YNMW is too slow.

One of the problems this season has been lack of atmosphere, have you seen the Lyon fans? they go crazy and some grounds get the fans really hyped up before the game, using music (dont want Delia tho!!)

perhaps a remix version of YNWA is needed, with a pumpim hardcore drum and bass tune! whaddayathink?

I have just withdrawn to reading only on this forum in the last few days, but I felt compelled to post upon reading this.

You are either a wind up, an idiot or a child. YNWA does not make the hairs on the back of your hairs stand one end?

JESUS
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:11 pm

Christ is nothing sacred ?
With all the spaniards in the squad u sure you don't want YNWA done with a latin beat ?
Maybe we should change YNWA to YMCA . :D  :D  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby King Dogleash » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:13 pm

I think the version used ie the original is too slow, not exactly uplifting, also the annoucer at the ground is very dull!!

just want to help create a better atmosphere!
King Dogleash

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:14 pm

Brace yourself everyone, I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH LEON ON THIS ONE!

YNWA is THE song and always will be.

end of.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:16 pm

Rocking all over the world is quite good  :cool:
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:16 pm

Rocking all over the world is quite good  :cool:
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby King Dogleash » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:19 pm

i didnt say get rid of it just maybe use it differently ie not when the teams come out and not when weve just won a game and want to party!
King Dogleash

Postby Rimetto » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:20 pm

If YNWA doesn't send tingles down your spine and the hair on your body stand on end then you are either a manc or DEAD.

Songs do not need to be fast to make an atmosphere. It's about the passion the song has and the history behind it.

What do you suggest we sing ? a cheeky gurls song:D
Rimetto
LFC Elite Member

Postby andy_g » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:22 pm

i'm speechless

:O

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:25 pm

Agreed.... YNWA when sung by the crowd, always raises the hairs on the back of my neck.  It's a holy, thou shall not touch it, pillar of Liverpool FC.  It's all about what Liverpool FC is about.  Someone obviously doesn't remember Rome in 1977!

Also, even Luis Garcia like it!!!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:27 pm

King Dogleash wrote:Well for me at the end of a thrilling game where we beat our local rivals i want some uplifting music to celebrate too, YNWA is class and will never die, but it can be a tad melancholy and depressing.

are you pi$$ed or just thick?
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby LiverpoolFan00 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:35 pm

You can't replace YNWA. It is THE Liverpool song. If it doesn't send tingles down you spine your not a proper fan
Some people think football is a matter of life or death but it's far more important than that. - Bill Shankley

A Well Balanced Soccer Player Has A Beer In Each Hand!
LiverpoolFan00
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 107-1111347541 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:37 pm

youll never beat youll never walk alone its the buisness it sends tingles down my spine listening to it on the telly
107-1111347541

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:01 pm

Have a look at this what I took at the Derby then tell me that you want the song changed.

Kop Singing You'll Never Walk Alone
jonnymac1979

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion