CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE VS BITTERBLUES - all the build up here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dia- mond » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:06 pm

well deserved man of match for Xabi.
all round crackin game.
dia- mond

Postby OneHotRed » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:08 pm

I Cannot believe i let my boss talk me into working today for triple pay, GAHHHHHHHH, im ashamed shoulda been watching it :(
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:08 pm

I think the mentality of the whole team has grown from strenght to strenght.  When Stevie G was sent off, I thought that heads might drop and the game would turn into a very scrappy affair, but this did'nt happen.

Today's game just proves that we are going in the right direction.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:10 pm

RIGHT YOU BITTER SHOWER OF KUNTS, FECKIN TAKE THAT, YOU BLUENOSE JEALOUS B@STARDS COULD'NT EVEN BEAT US WITHOUT OUR BEST PLAYER AND DOWN TO 10 MEN FOR OVER AN HOUR, YOU HORRIBLE SHOWER OF AN ALE HOUSE TEAM, REF WAS A TOTAL 1ST CLASS KUNTO, WELL DONE OUR LADS YOU DONE US ALL VERY PROUD OF YOU, YOUR GREAT, RAFA WE LOVE YOU :buttrock
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:11 pm

Hello Lynd's :D
Last edited by zarababe on Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:12 pm

:censored:, I tried to, but I couldn't get out of bed, it was a long night :) . What a hang over. I'll download the game now and watch it. Good to see we've won, and good to read LG is partnering the striker, I think he can be very useful in that position.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neilE » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:14 pm

400+ posts is too many to read, so apologies if any of this has already been said. I was a little bit worried about this game - we've had 3 great results, but against teams who pretty much gave up when they went a goal or 2 behind. Everton would never give up against us no matter how badly they are playing. In the end they never had a sniff, even though they had an hour against 10 men. As usual they resorted to kicking and elbows before football, and got found out. How does Ferguson still justify a premier league contract? Violence is the only skill he's got. Unlike Garcia who thankfully played at his best, percentage passes where needed and sublime skill in front of goal. He'd get footballer of the year if could do it every game. Same with Harry Kewell, who proteted the ball where he used to lose it cheaply and scored an absolute peach. Plus Sissoko working all across the pitch and making (mostly) the right decision about where & when to pass. Today is a lovely day!
neilE

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:15 pm

Sabre wrote: :censored:, I tried to, but I couldn't get out of bed, it was a long night :) . What a hang over. I'll download the game now and watch it. Good to see we've won, and good to read LG is partnering the striker, I think he can be very useful in that position.

Our little thumb sucker was excellent MOTM for me well done Luis  :love:  :hearts  :bowdown
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:15 pm

Ciggy wrote:RIGHT YOU BITTER SHOWER OF KUNTS, FECKIN TAKE THAT, YOU BLUENOSE JEALOUS B@STARDS COULD'NT EVEN BEAT US WITHOUT OUR BEST PLAYER AND DOWN TO 10 MEN FOR OVER AN HOUR, YOU HORRIBLE SHOWER OF AN ALE HOUSE TEAM, REF WAS A TOTAL 1ST CLASS KUNTO, WELL DONE OUR LADS YOU DONE US ALL VERY PROUD OF YOU, YOUR GREAT, RAFA WE LOVE YOU :buttrock

ciggy once again says it like it is  :buttrock
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AlanHansen » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:20 pm

Ciggy wrote:RIGHT YOU BITTER SHOWER OF KUNTS, FECKIN TAKE THAT, YOU BLUENOSE JEALOUS B@STARDS COULD'NT EVEN BEAT US WITHOUT OUR BEST PLAYER AND DOWN TO 10 MEN FOR OVER AN HOUR, YOU HORRIBLE SHOWER OF AN ALE HOUSE TEAM, REF WAS A TOTAL 1ST CLASS KUNTO, WELL DONE OUR LADS YOU DONE US ALL VERY PROUD OF YOU, YOUR GREAT, RAFA WE LOVE YOU :buttrock

:bowdown

LIV-ER-POOOOL

LIV-ER-POOOOL
AlanHansen

Postby AlanHansen » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:22 pm

I've still got a crackin hangover from last night and that game put me through it at times, but how fucking good are that team,  our best man off and we won it.  :bowdown  :bowdown
AlanHansen

Postby desperado0831 » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:28 pm

BRILLIANT

:hearts  XABI ALONSO  :hearts
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby RedWolf35 » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:29 pm

ciggy
:bowdown  :bowdown  :bowdown

would have said the same but I am on a works computer

BEWARE   I AM BEING SPAMMED WITH LOADS OF STUFF FROM BITTERS AFTER GOING ONTO BLUEKIPPER AND WINDING THEM UP

BAD LOSERS OR WHAT  ???

:wwww
RedWolf35

Postby metalhead » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:33 pm

btw i heard the liverpool fans chanting when little luis garcia scored

"We are down to ten men!"
"We are down to ten men!"

feckin brilliant :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:35 pm

WE TOTALLY OUTCLASSED EM, TOTALLY OUTPLAYED EM THE SECOND HALF, PHIL DOWD NEEDS FECKIN SHOOTING HIS FIRST DERBY SENDING 1 OF OUR ONLY 2 SCOUSERS OFF, IS HE THICK OR WHAT?
AND VAN DER FECKIN MEYDE WHATS HE ALL ABOUT? BALDY P.ISSED UP GOBSH.ITE ON THE ALE EVERY DAY IN TOWN , FECK OFF YOU GANG OF IMMITATION FOOTBALLERS, CHAMPIONS FRIGGEN LEAGUE MORE LIKE MY LOCAL PUB TEAMS LEAGUE. GANG OF BITTER HORRIBLE GOBSH*TES THE BEST TEAM ON MERSEYSIDE WON NOW GET TO FECK GOLLUM AND TAKE YOUR BIG FAT TAMPON DRUNKEN WITH YER

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WELL DONE OUR MIGHTY RED MEN, I CAN TELL FROM THIS THAT ALL OUR PLAYERS ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO BE HERE AND LUV IT.
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion