CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE VS BENFICA - the biggest match of the season

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Kopite-Jud » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:31 pm

lol we went all the way last year and were unlucky not to this year. benfica fans u must be really sad 2 come on a liverpool forum and tell liverpool fans your beter than us when your clearly not
Kopite-Jud

Postby AlanHansen » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:33 pm

Portugal wrote:The english women have to come to Algarve to have a decent fu.ck because your dick is very small :blues:

No, only the ugly ones that we won't fuck, portugal is the only place they can get it.  :laugh:
AlanHansen

Postby crazyhorse » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:33 pm

For crying out loud!

Benfica won, Liverpool lost.

I am gutted, but the better team won. Congrats Benfica, and best wishes for the rest of the tournament.

All you reds out there remember

WE HAVE CLASS!!!!

SHOW A BIT OF IT.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopite-Jud » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:34 pm

if i remember rightly we have knocked you out 4 times and gone on to win it
Kopite-Jud

Postby Ciggy » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:36 pm

??? Where are the MODS  :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopite-Jud » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:37 pm

Kopite-Jud

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:39 pm

Fair enough, you won the game, congratulations. It was a fair game and I have to say the best team over 2 legs won. We didn't score our chances, you did.

But after what happened tonight I am still proud of my team. I will always love Liverpool whatever happens. We have got to get over this game now and start afresh. When it is not your day, it's not your day. In football, disappointment is equalled out with success. Like last season we lost the carling cup final and it hurt but we followed it up with winning the champions league. I think we can make up for this by winning the FA Cup.

I was still at Anfield singing despite the fact that I knew we were going to lose. I sang YNWA at the final whistle, applauded my team, the benfica team (because they deserved it) and before I went both sets of supporters paid homage to each other. We applauded the Benfica fans, they applauded us. That is a very nice thing to see in football.

We are still the Champions of Europe at the moment. 5 times baby!!!! and no-one and I mean no-one can take that away from us.

YNWA
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:41 pm

Yes portugeezers have fun while you can, Feckin pathetic ???
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:41 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:Fair enough, you won the game, congratulations. It was a fair game and I have to say the best team over 2 legs won. We didn't score our chances, you did.

But after what happened tonight I am still proud of my team. I will always love Liverpool whatever happens. We have got to get over this game now and start afresh. When it is not your day, it's not your day. In football, disappointment is equalled out with success. Like last season we lost the carling cup final and it hurt but we followed it up with winning the champions league. I think we can make up for this by winning the FA Cup.

I was still at Anfield singing despite the fact that I knew we were going to lose. I sang YNWA at the final whistle, applauded my team, the benfica team (because they deserved it) and before I went both sets of supporters paid homage to each other. We applauded the Benfica fans, they applauded us. That is a very nice thing to see in football.

We are still the Champions of Europe at the moment. 5 times baby!!!! and no-one and I mean no-one can take that away from us.

YNWA

At last, someone posts some sense...

:buttrock  :bowdown
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion