CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE VS BENFICA - the biggest match of the season

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:33 pm

When traore's got the ball his legs just seem to tangle up into a knot for no reason at all. He's like a feckin marionette doll with it's strings gettin tangled up in a friggin egg whisk.

He's a bleedin' liability. :(
Last edited by RUSHIE#9 on Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Homebooby » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:34 pm

bigmick wrote:It doesn't look good. I know I repeat myself but I think Morientes has been terrible. Get Fowler on FFS. Forget all this "it's not gonna be our night" sh!te, give him a chance and Fowler will bury it. Give him two and he'll bury two.

exactement
Homebooby

Postby MilitiaRusher » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:34 pm

Olympiakos, AC Milan.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:35 pm

It's a real shame that Fowler's not been getting some of these chances. I don't think it'll be too long before he's on the pitch.

We are playing well. We switched off a bit for the goal, but we've looked great going forward. Patience people. Goals will come for us. I just hope that we get enough tonight to go through. :)
ivor_the_injun

Postby Sabre » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:35 pm

Probably Morientes was not good enough, Crouch should have scored that chance and shoudn't have dived that's for sure.

I think that if we score one early, they'll going to feel the pressure of Anfield , I think we can do it.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BENFICA_ALWAYS » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:36 pm

BEAUTIFUL WE RULE!!!

1 million? ??? muahhahahahaha

what you ear is NINGUEM PÁRA O BENFICA

NOBODY STOPS BENFICA

ALLLEZZZ SIMAOOOOO

when you have crouch who doesn't know what a ball is playing and the only way you have to reach our goalposts is kicking the ball randomly upfield english soccer wont go anywhere
BENFICA_ALWAYS

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:36 pm

bigmick wrote:give him a chance and Fowler will bury it. Give him two and he'll bury two.

We need 3 :(
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby weringo » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:36 pm

The first 25 minutes was probably our best opening of the season without actually scoring a goal. Get fowler on for that :censored: :censored: Traore, I would rather have 10 men than 11 with him on the pitch
weringo
LFC Super Member

Postby bigxchris » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:36 pm

Bring on Anderson, mabye he can show our boys how to score!
"Holy crip, he's a crapple"
bigxchris

Postby GOAT » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:36 pm

H_K_LFC wrote:People on this forum are getting too critical.....We've had some brilliant chances,let rafa work his magic at the half and i think we will definately be going through

seriously..who would you have to be to be upbeat and positive now? I dont think any of us can seriously see us scoring 3 in the 2nd half...we can hope but i doubt we could see it happening, not for the 3rd time, i dont think lightenin will strike twice again, we've played fantastic but that means nothing if we have no one capable of putting the ball away...3 times.. Ill keep hope though i suppose, like i did in the cl final, this feels different though
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby BLANDY » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:36 pm

GOT A PLANT IN THE CORNER OF MY FRONT ROOM THATS GOT MORE TALENT THEN F$$$$$ TRAORE:angry: :angry:
BLANDY

Postby Ciggy » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:37 pm

bigmick wrote:It doesn't look good. I know I repeat myself but I think Morientes has been terrible. Get Fowler on FFS. Forget all this "it's not gonna be our night" sh!te, give him a chance and Fowler will bury it. Give him two and he'll bury two.

:angry: Well I hope he doesnt come back out in the 2nd half, along with Traore and Warnock.
3 of them are feckin awful.
Rafa should NOT have player Fernando I know he didnt want to upset him but FFS we will be going out of europe tonight  :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:37 pm

All is not lost yet in my view though obviously we now have to climb Everest. If we can get up a head of steam and we create exactly the same number of chances we did in the first-half, then we have an outside chance. What we need though is somebody with a natural instinct to stick it in the back of the net. Get the Morientes milk-float off and get God on.
Oh and one last thing, just a tinsy-wincy smidgeon of luck wouldn't go amiss either if it's not too much to ask.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:37 pm

Yeah bring on another striker, fowler and give anderson a go, maybe he can show us something
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby bigxchris » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:38 pm

Keeping the faith!

But I would have prefered to see Fowler on the end of saome of those balls earlier, chances that he would goble up in his sleep.
"Holy crip, he's a crapple"
bigxchris

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion