CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE VS BENFICA - the biggest match of the season

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Glorioso » Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:51 am

greenred wrote:
Glorioso wrote:No, arrogance is normal in english and worst, we have already gave you some lessons and you didn't learn nothing.

If you know your football you will know Liverpool fans arent arrogant.You will also know we arent all English.Liverpool people are a level above your average English people.Liverpool fans are a level above your average fan.

No one here cares about your opinion about Benfica fans. And if you aren't arrogant, better for you.
Glorioso

Postby greenred » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:02 am

Glorioso wrote:
greenred wrote:
Glorioso wrote:No, arrogance is normal in english and worst, we have already gave you some lessons and you didn't learn nothing.

If you know your football you will know Liverpool fans arent arrogant.You will also know we arent all English.Liverpool people are a level above your average English people.Liverpool fans are a level above your average fan.

No one here cares about your opinion about Benfica fans. And if you aren't arrogant, better for you.

No one here? ???? This is a Liverpool site mate,your a Benfica fan. :laugh:  :laugh:  :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Glorioso » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:13 am

greenred wrote:
Glorioso wrote:
greenred wrote:

No one here? ???? This is a Liverpool site mate,your a Benfica fan. :laugh:  :laugh:  :D

"Here", where i am phisically(it exists in english?)..  :nod
Glorioso

Postby greenred » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:23 am

Twit :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:27 am

greenred wrote:If you know your football you will know Liverpool fans arent arrogant.You will also know we arent all English.Liverpool people are a level above your average English people.Liverpool fans are a level above your average fan.

Looking back,this actually does look a bit arrogant :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bodyrules » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:38 am

I'm very eager for tomorrow, hope that Benfica consolidates the surprise of defeating Liverpool, reigning european champions...
But everything can happen, we can even suffer a big defeat, I hope not!
Liverpool fans, I will come here in the end, to congratulate you or to receive felicitations from you :;):  hope this second choice
bodyrules

Postby bodyrules » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:39 am

I'm very eager for tomorrow, hope that Benfica consolidates the surprise of defeating Liverpool, reigning european champions...
But everything can happen, we can even suffer a big defeat, I hope not!
Liverpool fans, I will come here in the end, to congratulate you or to receive felicitations from you :;):  hope this second choice
bodyrules

Postby greenred » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:44 am

Thank you....finally, a non arrogant portugeezer. :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Glorioso » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:51 am

greenred wrote:Thank you....finally, a non arrogant portugeezer. :D

Do you think it will appear a non arrogant english?
Glorioso

Postby greenred » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:06 am

Twit :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:13 am

oh dear are all these little portuguese ar.selickers back again...away with ya
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Alanay » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:27 am

I think it's good that before a game, all fans from all over the world have a mean to wish good luck for the players and it's displayed to them as they prepare for the game. I think they will see they do not only have the support from the fans in the stadium only but probably few more millions from the globe. Especially with a big game like tonite. I think the atmosphere in Anfield would be more than electrifying. I have confident that we'll have the advantage tonite and we will win this tie. All the best.

And I do enjoy the fact that Chels**t is out of the competition..........:D :p
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alanay » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:28 am

I think it's good that before a game, all fans from all over the world have a mean to wish good luck for the players and it's displayed to them as they prepare for the game. I think they will see they do not only have the support from the fans in the stadium only but probably few more millions from the globe. Especially with a big game like tonite. I think the atmosphere in Anfield would be more than electrifying. I have confident that we'll have the advantage tonite and we will win this tie. All the best.

And I do enjoy the fact that Chels**t is out of the competition..........:D :p
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby badradio » Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:53 am

Tonight someone phoned the hotel where the Benfica's players are staying saying that there was a bomb inside it. It was a fake alarm. Our team members were the only ones that didn't left the building.

Is this the atmosphere that all of you were talking about? That it would scare our players?
Let the game be decided on the pitch.

Concerning the game, our most influencial player of the moment, Petit, won't play tomorrow. He injuried himself on today's training.....
badradio

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:32 am

badradio wrote:Tonight someone phoned the hotel where the Benfica's players are staying saying that there was a bomb inside it. It was a fake alarm. Our team members were the only ones that didn't left the building.

Is this the atmosphere that all of you were talking about? That it would scare our players?
Let the game be decided on the pitch.

Concerning the game, our most influencial player of the moment, Petit, won't play tomorrow. He injuried himself on today's training.....

Don't be silly you tart.

Someone farted and set the sprinklers off!!!!!  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion