Champions league draws forthcoming - The way it "could" pan out.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Ace1983 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:45 am

I still think it would be even funnier if we got Valerengen and Everscum got Inter. We could have a holiday and laugh as they struggle to get past Italian giants. Where is Valerengen anyway? :)
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:55 am

Let's say, worst case, Everton do get through, whoever they play. I reckon they would get absolutely mullered in the group stages and be seen to be the laughing stock that they are. Normal service will be resummed next season, they've had their 'Ipswich' season and everyone now knows how to handle them!

Without counting chickens, we are gonna have a chocka Aug/Sept for games, i'm prayin the lads don't burnout too soon... :(

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:39 pm

Without counting chickens, we are gonna have a chocka Aug/Sept for games, i'm prayin the lads don't burnout too soon...

thats why Rafa is putting together a large squad.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:40 pm

Assuming Everton scraped into the group stage they would go into pot 4 (?) .Their group could possibly look like this .

Real Madrid
Juventus
Ajax
Everton .

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:42 pm

Assuming Everton scraped into the group stage they would go into pot 4 (?) .Their group could possibly look like this .

Real Madrid
Juventus
Ajax
Everton .

that would be funny, imagine watching Neverton getting hammered ever week.... :laugh:

but, come on folks, as a blue fan said to me, "If Liverpool can win if from the qualifiers, so can we!"  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:51 pm

7_Kewell wrote:but, come on folks, as a blue fan said to me, "If Liverpool can win if from the qualifiers, so can we!"  :D

FFS..... :D  :D  :D

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:52 pm

Quote (7_Kewell @ July 24 2005,12:42)
but, come on folks, as a blue fan said to me, "If Liverpool can win if from the qualifiers, so can we!"   

FFS.....     

i know, class!  :D   gota admire a team whose having to resign players they released, just because they can't sign anyone else!  :laugh:
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:18 pm

D'you know what, they are just a funking joke. They have always had delusions of grandiour and i've love to see the fans turn on Moyes because they are doing sh!te - he's nothing but a c**t!!! :angry:

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:22 pm

7_Kewell wrote:gota admire a team whose having to resign players they released, just because they can't sign anyone else!  :laugh:

found that laughable. Release Pistone, realised they can't sign anyone worth mentioning so "oh we better take him back!"

Pistone should've snubbed them as well.  :laugh:
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:21 pm

7_Kewell wrote:

Real Madrid
Juventus
Ajax
Everton .

that would be funny, imagine watching Neverton getting hammered ever week.... :laugh:

but, come on folks, as a blue fan said to me, "If Liverpool can win if from the qualifiers, so can we!"  :D

:D  :D  :D
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrTNT » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:26 pm

Bring on Everton and lets knock them out.  :angry:
REST IN PEACE PHIL!
DrTNT

Postby moribentarse » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:04 am

ive saved this thread and when the mighty blues knock out you horrible bitter reds out the champions league im gonna post all these quotes so you can read what utter idiots you all are
moribentarse

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:22 am

moribentarse wrote:ive saved this thread and when the mighty blues knock out you horrible bitter reds out the champions league im gonna post all these quotes so you can read what utter idiots you all are

:laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

"Once a blue always a blue " Rooney

"Once a blue always an idiot" Woof

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:28 am

moribentarse wrote:ive saved this thread and when the mighty blues knock out you horrible bitter reds out the champions league im gonna post all these quotes so you can read what utter idiots you all are

is this the same everton who finished 4th?

in the premiership asia cup? :rasp
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:55 am

Everton are soon to embark on the most humiliating chapter in the clubs history . Coming hard on the heels of their recent magnificent display (:laugh: ) against a thai under 23 team were they managed to valiantly keep the score down to a 4-3 defeat ,our neighbours are now preparing to face the cream of europe . With the optimism of a bus load of lemmings accelarating towards a cliff, the smurfs across the park can't wait for the CL to begin. Neither can I  :D  .Should they manage to creep into the group stage i'm gonna slap £50 on them NOT winning a single game regardless of who else is in their group.
:nod  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion