Carragher quits england - To make lfc the best in the land

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby azriahmad » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:55 pm

Well said, Carra.

Leave England, the clueless present manager and his predecessor are both tactical planks and England will again flatter to decieve. perhaps, in Mclaren's case, won't even be able to flatter at all, only flop from the start.

Carra's club form should make him first choice for any international team, too bad he is subject to the opinion of blind national team managers.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby paisleyred » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:01 am

Heard all the nonsense on Talksport.listening to the fans calling in and was wondering if the anti-england feeling was a true reflection of the majority of scouse Liverpool fans.
I am Scottish and it makes me love the scousers even more if true :bowdown
paisleyred

Postby Kopite-Jud » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:24 am

Makes Me Feel Sorry For Jamie Being THE Best Defender In The League In The Toughest Defence In The League Better Than JT And Rio But Cannot Seem To Get A Place In The England Squad I Believe This Is Down To A Clubs Position In The League Rarther Than Individual Tallent
Kopite-Jud

Postby red_guy » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:15 am

Hail Carra!!!  :buttrock
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:20 am

John Terry is an excellent defender, of that there is no doubt and constantly throughout a premiership season when defenders are mentioned, Terry and Carraghers names are mentioned always. The only thing ferdinand is known for is missing a drugs test and his :censored: joke show about setting up people for a wind up rather than playing football, which hes paid for. I appreciate why John Terry is in the team but, like Carra said, when players are ahead of him although they have been injured all season whats the point?
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Bench » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:37 pm

Just heard this clip from T***sport on the echo site. Used the search function and was pleased to find the correct place to post my response.

Carra is a f***in ledge. Well in lad. :;):
The Bench

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:28 pm

With the exception of the very amusing Hawksbee and Jacobs and a few others, many Talksport presenters are clueless.

Mike Parry I'm convinced is on cocaine while he broadcasts, Alan Brazil barely sober, Graham Beecroft (who admittedly defended Carra) likes to reveal "exclusives" about LFC which turn out to be utterly baseless. Terry Christian should never be allowed to broadcast on radio due to his voice. He likes to try to antagonise LFC fans by saying we played easy teams when we won our pre-Champions League European Cups (ignoring the fact that Man Utd played Hibernians Paola from Malta, FK Sarajevo, from the then Yugoslavia, and the mighty Górnik Zabrze from Poland en route to winning the European Cup in 1968) but whenever I hear him, I still think he should be hosting a show where people drink urine just to get on TV. Jon Gaunt is the typical "everyone on benefits is lazy and should be shot" type icon of the white van man. Ian Wright can barely speak coherant English and we all know about Adrian Durham.

It's kinda like "The S*n" in radio form.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:59 pm

spot on. You forgot the political whore/ bandwagon jumper George Galloway.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion