Carragher - Inter intrest

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:14 pm

I will pay to go and watch him at Inter.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:15 pm

ivor_the_injun wrote:And anyway, Milan aren't the force they once were. Even in this transitional season I'd say we're still a better team that they are.

???
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby maximus » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:52 pm

XSD wrote:If carragher became the most wanted player in the world I don't think he would ever say goodbye and walk through the shankly gates.
He is die hard, and Benitez knows he is not a saleable asset - there is no way the fans would stand for it, whoever the replacement was.

Lets be honest, whilst Carra is the most consistenet performer at LFC this season. The most wanted player in the world tag ie. 25 million price tag, £120k per week, Real Madrid, Milan clubs, Chelsea e.t.c all chasing his signature? tempting isn't it? Lets be honest though that will probably never apply with our Jamie, so very easy to say that he is a one man club isn't it???

However what I will say IMO, footballers are GENERALLY of the same breed, they do start believing the hype, for example in the case of our very own Stevie G, 2 - 3 seasons ago we would of all been saying the same as we are Jamie ie. 'one man club' and all that.

IMO never underestimate what wealth in football can turn up and change.

But no doubt as always only time will tell.
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby RadioKabul » Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:15 pm

Inter is trying to win a scudetto after 15 years but they're again very far from it. And as every 15 past years, Inter's market rumours start by the beginning of a sad winter...
:D
RadioKabul

Postby spion_kop2 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:03 pm

not going to happen, but jamie would do well in italy where he would be conisdered pacy.
I would be a proffesional footballer if i wasn't limited by my lack of talent.
spion_kop2

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion