Carra - Second Phase of Career

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RedAnt » Wed May 06, 2015 4:47 pm

Out of curiosity is there a reason he couldn't be a pundit and a coach? Silly question I guess. But I'm more interested to know if it's allowed, rather than doable.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby damjan193 » Wed May 06, 2015 4:53 pm

RedAnt » Wed May 06, 2015 5:47 pm wrote:Out of curiosity is there a reason he couldn't be a pundit and a coach? Silly question I guess. But I'm more interested to know if it's allowed, rather than doable.

Isn't Neville assistant coach for England? I see no reason why Carra should't be allowed to be a coach at Liverpool. But being a coach for a country and being a coach for a club are two different things, not really doable for Carra as you would imagine.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby RedAnt » Wed May 06, 2015 5:48 pm

I'd love to see him back. And Phil Thompson. Can't see it happening though. We miss the traditional touch and the boot room atmosphere. I'd guess that's as much a problem as anything else is with our current situation.
RedAnt

Postby red till i die!! » Wed May 06, 2015 7:58 pm

I found this from the man himself on why he went from wanting a career as a manager to not.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -mind.html

I wouldn't think a lot has changed since he wrote that.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Thu May 07, 2015 8:07 pm

What he's saying is he doesn't have the balls for the challenge right now, he's happy in his comfort zone and doesn't see the Liverpool situation as desperate. Cometh the moment, cometh the man.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Thu May 07, 2015 9:49 pm

Reg » Thu May 07, 2015 7:07 pm wrote:What he's saying is he doesn't have the balls for the challenge right now, he's happy in his comfort zone and doesn't see the Liverpool situation as desperate. Cometh the moment, cometh the man.

I have to agree. Sounds a bit gutless from the big fella.
RedAnt

Postby andy c legs » Thu May 07, 2015 11:03 pm

I'd love to see Carra come back to the club in a coaching capacity. He would, as a couple of you have said, sort out the defensive aspect of our game - just how many times have we conceded from corners??

Just his personality alone should fire the current lads up. Then he can gradually work himself up the ladder to the hotseat and woe betide anyone then who would not perform. He would've binned Balo right out!!! Could not imagine one of his teams meakly turning up for a Manc game and surrendering before they walked out onto the pitch..

The sooner he's at our club again - the better..
[b]I am and always will be in love with them...
andy c legs
LFC Basic Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion