Carra for england

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ste123lfc » Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:51 pm

:veryangry. I don't know about anyone else but i get fed up everytime the media go on about the England centre backs, its always any two from Rio, Terry and Campbell. When are they going to get it in to there thick heads that Carra can run rings round the lot of them. I can't remember the last time he had a bad game. Come on Sven, open your eyes.
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:00 pm

Let Terry and Rio run there @rses off we havent got any cover Carra was MOM today we cant afford to lose him, :censored: England club before country we know how good Carra is and its better for us if he is not used in these 2 England games that are a waste of time.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:23 pm

ste123lfc wrote::veryangry. I don't know about anyone else but i get fed up everytime the media go on about the England centre backs, its always any two from Rio, Terry and Campbell. When are they going to get it in to there thick heads that Carra can run rings round the lot of them. I can't remember the last time he had a bad game. Come on Sven, open your eyes.

Carragher isn't in there class.

Woodgate, Terry, Campbell and Ferdinand all have more ability.

Let Terry and Rio run there @rses off we havent got any cover Carra was MOM today we cant afford to lose him,  England club before country we know how good Carra is and its better for us if he is not used in these 2 England games that are a waste of time.

Even so, what CGGY said is spot on. :censored: england.
Last edited by 115-1073096938 on Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
115-1073096938

Postby Alonso14 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:24 pm

It p!sses me off that Carra will run hes bollox off when the likes of Rio and Cambell play sh!t and pretend to be injured for the friendlys and then as soon as its a important fixture carras out. Its a disgrace.

Same goes for the strikers, last season owen wasnt getting a game so instead of giving Defor, Crouch and Johnson a run out during friendlys he would give the full 90 to owen to build mathc fitness, match fitness for what!

Its all about reputations mate, nothing to do with current performances.
Alonso14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:27 pm

I think you'll find its about ability. Not current performances. :;):

Not that Sven has a clue anyway.

Bollox to England anyway, club first. :censored: the national team.
115-1073096938

Postby Ciggy » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:30 pm

If Im honest Im feckin made up, no disrespect to Jamie but our season would be :censored: if he got injured. Chelsea have enough cover, but wait till after tomorrows game and Terrys myserious knock that he picks up against the mancs. Fergies already said Rooney and Rio arnt going, maybe we should protect ours also, Svens a cr@p manager and England are not going to win the world cup anyway.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:31 pm

That optimism for ya.  :laugh:

Not sayin i disagree like, the talents clearly there. The manager though? pffft.
115-1073096938

Postby Alonso14 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:36 pm

You cant sack the sod now tho, theres just not enought preperation time for the new manager.

I think svens gonna co.ck it up big time. I really dont want him too, because this is the biggest competition of them all and it would be amazing to see them bring it back.

I dont think there has been a england team this good in a long time either. sad really.
Alonso14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:39 pm

Alonso14 wrote:You cant sack the sod now tho, theres just not enought preperation time for the new manager.

I think svens gonna co.ck it up big time. I really dont want him too, because this is the biggest competition of them all and it would be amazing to see them bring it back.

I dont think there has been a england team this good in a long time either. sad really.

I take it you aren't a scouser?

To be fair, you should sack him, he's :censored:. You'd probably do better with a decent manager and no preperation than that :censored: up and loads of preperation.
115-1073096938

Postby A.B. » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:52 pm

I've gotten used to the fact that International games feck up our players.......... :angry:
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Red squirrel » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:29 pm

Fully behind Stu on this one. Our Club is well more important than the International team but i have to admit its well strange that Carragher isnt given the role as centre half for England coz theres no one better or reliable at the back than him. Im sure deep down he feels a bit upset himself but like us im sure his real passion remains with the mighty Reds! Svens a gob sh.ite anyway so why want to play negative football in the first place. Better to stay at home and watch the baldy bast.ard fidget and sweat instead... Thats the only reason i watch England coz its unrepentant with the humour of it all!!!!
Red squirrel

Postby drummerphil » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:40 pm

I would rather a new England manager take over 5 weeks before the world cup than carry on having that tactically inept spineless swede in charge until then.........Sorry cant stand him..its like sticking a bloke in a room with 11 beautiful naked women and he wants to watch tv......no idea,no balls and cant realise a c0ck up in front of him.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:41 pm

:D :laugh: I agree if Engerland are gonna have chance of winning we need a new manager.. I think Mourinhio should be boss for the World Cup only.. he'd win it
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC_fan » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:58 pm

Although i agree with stu, cggy and a couple others, but i have to admit u guys are being selfish here.

It is every player's dream to play for the national team and do well representing the country, and i have no doubt that is one of carra's dreams as well. We all know he loves liverpool and gives his all in every single match and as much as i hate internationals messing up our players in terms of fatigue and injuries, i still wish that carra will make it big in the england squad. I support liverpool much more than england but jaime is part of liverpool and i would want him to do well with england as well because we all know that it is one of his dreams.

True that friendies and inconcequential qualifiers do not serve much purpose but it is through these games that the manager decides which players will do the job best come the big tournaments. No player in the right frame of mind wouldn't want to make a lasting impression so as to increase his chances of being picked in the world cup squad or the starting 11 of the next match. It is the same for Carra, it is the same for every other player in the world who dreams of being an international player and representing his country in big tournamets like the world cup. It is not about the manager or whether england can win the world cup or not, its about the players. Even if England's manager was some 20 year old nitwit with zero knowledge about football, the situation is still the same, every single player in the england squad will want to prove himself and make sure tha he stays in the starting 11 and starts the next match.

Cggy and the rest keep saying that they love liverpool and carra, sometimes we have to view things from the players' perspective rather than from the fan's perspective. Its hard to do well for your country, keep up your club form and steer clear of injuries at the same time but jaime has proved time and again that he is the most consistent player in liverpool (if not in england or even in europe) and i have no doubts that if given his chance to start a series of games for england, would prove himself just as vital to them as he is to us.

Cheers jaime, u are our rock at the back and we love ya.
LFC_fan

Postby Red squirrel » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:11 am

Good point and one thats so true. But untill England get a new manager and one thats got true passion for the cause im never gonna be too bothered about them.One things for sure Carra's going to the World Cup either way be it on the bench or in the starting 11. He's a bloody genius!!!!
Red squirrel

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion