Carra and stevie dont loose confidence - No injuries please we're desperate

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby fivecups » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:51 pm

It's a critical part of LFC's season.

We've had a great result at the weekend and 4th is starting to look like a real possibility.

I just hope and pray that England loosing at home to Northern Ireland doesn't affect Stevie or Carra's confidence.

They shouldn't view NI as a team ranked 111th in the world but as a team that'll play with everything they've got - belief, passion, togetherness and Lawrie (king of the underdogs) Sanchez.

Hopefully NI will only win by one or two goals - anymore and it could lead to two of our best and most important players coming home with their their heads down - and we don't need that.

And more importantly, many of our players will be involved in 1 or 2 international matches in the next week - PLEASE, PLEASE no more injuries - as we've all seen we're top of that league already.

Lets have everyone back and raring to go against Bolton.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:16 am

Post-match interview with carra and stevie
approx 17 mb

Should there be any problem with it, the how-to is here
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:48 am

fivecups wrote:It's a critical part of LFC's season.

We've had a great result at the weekend and 4th is starting to look like a real possibility.

I just hope and pray that England loosing at home to Northern Ireland doesn't affect Stevie or Carra's confidence.

They shouldn't view NI as a team ranked 111th in the world but as a team that'll play with everything they've got - belief, passion, togetherness and Lawrie (king of the underdogs) Sanchez.

Hopefully NI will only win by one or two goals - anymore and it could lead to two of our best and most important players coming home with their their heads down - and we don't need that.

And more importantly, many of our players will be involved in 1 or 2 international matches in the next week - PLEASE, PLEASE no more injuries - as we've all seen we're top of that league already.

Lets have everyone back and raring to go against Bolton.

Like your optimism, any chance some of that Luck of the Irish can rub off on the Scots this weekend....we don't need much, we're only playin the Italians.....   :p
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:55 pm

hey fivecups and any other irish forum members, what do you reckon about george bests suggestion that n.ireland and eire should do a rugby and compete as one nation.
eire seem to have had a decent side for well over a decade now and maybe the north want something to cheer about.
a repeat of the 82 world cup heroics seems a long way off.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby fivecups » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:34 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:hey fivecups and any other irish forum members, what do you reckon about george bests suggestion that n.ireland and eire should do a rugby and compete as one nation.
eire seem to have had a decent side for well over a decade now and maybe the north want something to cheer about.

Would be difficult. It's sort of like asking people if they want a united Ireland or not. I try to keep my politics away from my sport - something thats only recently become possible with Northern Ireland.

As you've said NI have fallen from their peak in the '80's and I cant  see many of their players featuring in the Republic's team. It does work with Rugby although the divide is always less in Rugby.

Will be interesting to see if Stevie can put in a classic Liverpool performance. Don't think Carra is likely to start.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:07 am

you get the feeling that every time gerrard plays for england the likes of terry and lampard start giving him the old its great at our club line. i think thats where owen got his head turned by the playing abroad improves you as a person and player ****** and i`m convinced chelsea started sending `subliminal` messages to gerrard via these gatherings.i reckon more tapping up gets done at england training camps than anywhere else, i remember gary neville spouting off how good rooney was at an england camp press conference, the next thing you know he`s signed for man u.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby mrcool2003 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:37 am

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:hey fivecups and any other irish forum members, what do you reckon about george bests suggestion that n.ireland and eire should do a rugby and compete as one nation.

alot of ****** really, george best knows northern ireland haven't got one good player that would get into the republic team, so he wants them to join up so they can get glory off them, no chance

and northern ireland will get beat by england, ive no doubt about that, england are a far stronger side
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion