:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Dunno , every ting crash !  :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:53 pm

woof woof ! wrote: :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Dunno , every ting crash !  :laugh:

:;): Is right lar gona have a few vodkas tonight meself but the red one :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:54 pm

Wimp !

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:56 pm

:;): Is right lar gona have a few vodkas tonight meself but the red one :D[/quote]
Guess your tryin' to kick the habit hey Ciggy ?   :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:20 pm

Summer couldn't come any sooner for me, I'm eager to see what changes will be made in the squad. This season has practically been a pre-season for Rafa and the new players, what they learn now will obiviously help them next season in the Premiership.

We've done well in the Champions League especially for a squad that has had the most injuries in Europe and it just shows that Rafa knows Europe better than the Premieship and I just can not wait till next season. We may not win it next year but I have a feeling that we'll improve a hell of a lot.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Feeney » Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:47 pm

Speaking of injuries, i've heard something about the serial injuryist, Harry Kewell. From what i've heard, he isn't injured at all - he just likes a few 'sherberts', VERY regularly.

Clubs doing it best to keep under their hat so they can flog him end of season. ???

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:58 pm

Speaking of injuries, i've heard something about the serial injuryist, Harry Kewell. From what i've heard, he isn't injured at all - he just likes a few 'sherberts', VERY regularly.

Clubs doing it best to keep under their hat so they can flog him end of season. 

hmm...not sure about that...hope it isn't true, like Kewell and willing to accept he's being unlucky with injuries....mind you if there are anything in it he would be out the door ASAP...
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:00 pm

Feeney wrote:Speaking of injuries, i've heard something about the serial injuryist, Harry Kewell. From what i've heard, he isn't injured at all - he just likes a few 'sherberts', VERY regularly.

Clubs doing it best to keep under their hat so they can flog him end of season. ???

Yes I know there are rumours of this, and he was supposed to have been in rehab, if its true or not we will find out no doubt. If it is true it would be ashame as a player with the quality of harry to throw his career away, I know moneys no object to him but if I was him I would prefer to be remembered as  one of the best players to come out of OZ, also footballers have a very short career plenty of time to party once you retire at around 35.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:08 pm

I hope it's not true too, I'm a follower of Kewell myself - without running the risk of putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, what is he exactly injured with? Groin, achillies, thigh strain?

It would make sense to keep it under wraps and sell for as much as poss at the end of season considering we are gonna have to bite the bullett and swallow £15M+ loss on the likes of Cheyrou, Diao, Diouf and 'Beckenbauer' Biscan.

Speaking of Biscan, he is deffo going end of season on a free - reading the interview, I feel a bit sorry for him as he comes across as gutted that it hasn't worked out.

Give him his due, when it's been asked, he's put in some good performances this season.

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:16 pm

Yep I feel a bit sorry for igor meself but maybe we would have seen what he was capable of HAD Houllier not played him out of position, harry needs to take a leaf out of his and Luis book as ones been told hes not in rafas plans, and the other played on one leg for 50 minutes in sundays derby.
Tut tut harry you should be ashamed of yourself :glare:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:26 pm

Dead right.

There's one other player who I have been singing his praises for all season - and he still hasn't got much of a mention - Steve Finnan. He was on his way out (even after we played Tottenham he was still due to go) at the start of the season and to me he has played as well and been as consistent as Carra all season.

He is one player that has revelled under Rafa and fully deserves his place in the team.

PS did anyone else notice how the papers virtually accussed Luis of diving when challenged by Hibbert? I'm very, very sorry, but he was TAKEN OUT AT THE TOP OF HIS SHIN and the challenge was (very nearly) as bad as Baros'!

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:31 pm

Feeney read the topic , Hibberts tackle on Garcia. And a few of the derby topics.

Alot of us are very annoyed.
Last edited by Ciggy on Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:56 pm

Oh yeah.....sound! Not just me then!

Just reading FHM, and their is an interview with Stevie and Pako, the assistant manager (the bald one who is always talking to Rafa, just in case). Pako says this which sums up what (allegedly and unhopefully) Kewell hasn't got...

"The key to improvement lies within the individuals. There are people who dream of success and others who work hard to get it. Without this mentality you will never be the best."

I am hoping our best player from down under doesn't stay as Craig Johnston! :p

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:01 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhh, yes sure the famous MENTALITY :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:04 pm

Yeah, the one that is currently eluding Mr (once a blue, always a manc!) Rooney !!! :D

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion