Calm down, drink a beer

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:22 pm

Sheesh, I know you all are disapointed with the performance but I am too but RELAX for a second. Things like this happen and it was a sign from god. Never take anything for granted, that is the moral of the tonights game. Meaning that you can never take a win for granted neither should you take the players for granted.

As Rafa said, we have to improve and improve we will. The important thing is that we made it through, something we didn't do last year. Arsenal got knocked out of the Champions League last year but still managed to stay unbeaten in the Premiership so cheer up.

We have a game to look forward to against Balton where Balton will fall apart. Xabi Alonso and Luis Garcia are great players and that is another thing to look forward.

We are not perfect neither is any other club in the world. I think it would had been a draw if Josemi played.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby kenco » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:28 pm

Get a life it was ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:29 pm

Shut the ****** up, you imbecile.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:30 pm

a.B. you know when you post a topic im totally in love with you and ive had a few drinks now and i think to myself god hes f#ckin gorg, but then i realise its  god on your avatar and not really u good tho, if youve had a few its like stevies talkin to ya :D  :;):  :love: HAHA
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenco » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:31 pm

By the way dont you ever stop posting rubbish A.B.:p :( :angry:
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:34 pm

kenco wrote:By the way dont you ever stop posting rubbish A.B.:p :( :angry:

Rubbish? Why is it rubbish? Because I am not spending my time being angry about how badly LFC played? Get a ****** life you dumbass.

You are the kind of fan who is never satisfied with anything, even when we win you complain,whine and bitch about some stupid ****** ******.

Is it just me or did we get cheated out of this game?
1)a clear penalty was denied
2)two yellow cards for one player=RED, wtf was the ref thinking? There should had been 10 GAK players on the pitch not 11
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:35 pm

KENCOS BACK :D  :D  NAR IM OK DONT NEED NO COFFEE GONA GET P#SSED :p
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:37 pm

To be honest, it wouldnt have made matter, we would have been too poor to capatilise on a 10 man squad.

Ive never ever seen a ref make that mistake from ive followed football, now ive seen it twice in the space of two days!
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:39 pm

A.B in all seriousness you cant moan about us not getting this and that. The fact is we should be wiping the floor with them even with the side we had out.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:40 pm

KOP-1892 wrote:To be honest, it wouldnt have made matter, we would have been too poor to capatilise on a 10 man squad.

Ive never ever seen a ref make that mistake from ive followed football, now ive seen it twice in the space of two days!

Things haven't beein going our way as far as penalties are concerned. In the last two games there should had been two penalties given but wasn't.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Matt*Lfc » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:41 pm

kenco wrote:Get a life it was ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Correct but I would rather lose this one than a League match or went out of the competition ..

A.B is right we have things to look forward too and at the end of the day we still had houlliers team out there playing what do you expect .

We have gone through , we have 5 new players and now we have some more money in the pot coz of the champions league money rafa can strengthen more   :D

So dont be so deafeatest at this early stage of the season
Matt*Lfc

Postby A.B. » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:43 pm

If this was the Premiership, I would had been angry but since it isn't I'm not. I would like to see us win the Premiership more than the Champions League because we haven't won it since '89
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby kenco » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:46 pm

How can one of our American cousin's know anything about soccer that would remotely interest myself or anyone else Liverpool. By the way how's the WORLD SERIES going anyone outside the U.S.OF.A. WON IT YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:51 pm

kenco wrote:How can one of our American cousin's know anything about soccer that would remotely interest myself or anyone else Liverpool. By the way how's the WORLD SERIES going anyone outside the U.S.OF.A. WON IT YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

I'm alergic to idiots such as yourself so read this post very carefuly because I don't like repeating myself too much.

1)I was born and raised in Europe, ******. I was born in Croatia. I've played football since I was 3 and my father was a professional footballer, so I've learned everything from him. I've watched countless leagues around the world unlike you, I know alot about football, not just about English football.

2)World Series? Why would the ****** would I care about that.

3)****** off.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby The Manhattan Project » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:53 pm

What would have happened if that guy who should have been sent off, scored?

Would the game be voided afterwards and played again?

???
Last edited by The Manhattan Project on Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion