Buchtmann to fulham - Promising lb/lw sold

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:23 pm

It is weird, but it wont be financial, otherwise Babel would be loooonnnggg gone

(I hope)
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:28 pm

dawson99 wrote:It is weird, but it wont be financial, otherwise Babel would be loooonnnggg gone

(I hope)

No it was a joke before , he's well well worth more than £100k mate . Maybe we'll have a big sell on clause in his contract , i dunno .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:29 pm

Who has final say on youth contracts?

It is a joke, we sign hundreds of youth players, and the ones we seem to rate go for peanuts...
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TarnRed » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:29 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Well we needed to pay this c.unts bar bill didn't we !

If he was never gonna do anything, why keep him? 100k is 100k

Got voted as one of top 10 players for his age in europe . You can ask anyone , anyone daws who watch the youngsers play and they'll all tell you to a man that this fella is defo going to make it .

Anyway , i've no idea why he was sold really ,but it's defo a strange one .

Saw him boss centre midfield for the German u17s against England last year, in fact he tore the young England lads a new ar*ehole in that game creating 3 of the 4 goals in the 4-0 drubbing they handed out and dictating play like he'd been there for years, find it hard to believe that the progress of this lad is the reason for him leaving seeing as he was only in the Academy one season and drafted upto reserve team level last summer, more to this than meets the eye me thinks.
TarnRed

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:35 pm

dawson99 wrote:Who has final say on youth contracts?

It is a joke, we sign hundreds of youth players, and the ones we seem to rate go for peanuts...

The final say is down to Rafa mate . Starting from this season or when he signed his new contract he has control over the academy . Yeh so it's defo Rafa's fault this one . Can't argue with this one . It just doesn't make any sense to sell him and sell him for only £100k .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:36 pm

the lad had discipliary issues, that's why he was sold. shame, because he looked a decent prospect from what i've seen of him.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby TarnRed » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:39 pm

stmichael wrote:the lad had discipliary issues, that's why he was sold. shame, because he looked a decent prospect from what i've seen of him.

Yeah, posted that earlier in the thread, surely a player so young can be managed through disciplinary issues .. ???
TarnRed

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:03 pm

TarnRed wrote:http://www.footylounge.com/films....f1.html

Can't see it being a football decision myself, the lad is held such high regard with a lot of respected ex pros, he can't be that bad a player if he was rated in the top 10 future superstars by UEFA.

Michael Ngoo and Lauri Dalla Valle the crown jewels ,Ngoo looks like a young Kanu and Dalla Valle is just blessed with a God given talent for finding the net ,both brilliant players but I believe the player that promises the most is young Michael Roberts from what I have heard from the lads he's the proverbial dog's knacker's ,we bought him from Tranmere for 300,000 and he can play a variety of positions ,but is a Central Midfielder I watched him against Plymouth and Man City and he absolutely dictated the play from start to finish he is a real Star and he tackles like Souness
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:12 pm

supersub wrote:
Redman in wales wrote:However, after being promoted to Melwood he has struggled to impress this season and has been off-loaded to the Cottagers.

Looks like most off the posters have missed this part of the report ........

best to make up your own theories and reasons than get any real truth...

That just looks like a theory/assumption by the reporter.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:13 pm

SO WHY AREN'T WE SEEING THEM ON THE TEAM???
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Liverpool in crisis because a youth player is sold to Fulham .....I think the steak pies are to hot to eat but make great hand warmers for the 1st half and are just right to eat at half time...fact
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:41 pm

supersub wrote:Liverpool in crisis because a youth player is sold to Fulham .....I think the steak pies are to hot to eat but make great hand warmers for the 1st half and are just right to eat at half time...fact

That's how you can tell the new fans at Anfield ,at half time they buy a pie throw it down their necks then rush back to their seats, looking like they have had collagen injections in their lips   :D
Last edited by RED BEERGOGGLES on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:29 pm

supersub wrote:I think the steak pies are to hot to eat but make great hand warmers for the 1st half and are just right to eat at half time...fact

“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:32 pm

I can see the newspapers about this kid 15 years from now... "And so the legendary left full back Christopher Buchtmann retired.One of the greatest defenders, or even one of the greatest football players of all times has put an end to his gloryous career.He won the premiership 6 times with (some big club).He won the champions league 3 times in a row, and led Germany as their captain to the European and World Cup titles several times" :D not that I know this kid or how he playes but knowing our luck this is far from impossible :D.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:34 am

So we're confident he won't turn out to be worth considerably more than £100k.
LFC2007

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion