Bring back the king now! - Dalglish should become manager now.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Bring back the king now! - Dalglish should become manager now.

YES
62%
NO
31%
UNDECIDED
7%

Total votes : 81

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Fauxy wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Fauxy wrote:
neil wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
dundreamin wrote:AT LAST people are coming around to the king! Hodgson is now offically hated by me after his disgraceful comments about the fans. DEAD MAN WALKING ROY

Which disgraceful comments were they?

he said scousers are scum on twitter or sumthin

haha  :D

Yes because Roy has a twitter account   :laugh:

He is reffering to when Roy was telling the fans to become supporters in the post match interview v wolves.

I think you are maybe getting it confused with Konchesky's mum calling scousers scum on facebook?

turned out it was not her account, its was a fake one set up by some unhappy liverpool fans.

It wasnt fake mate I saw it myself before it was deleted.

She had all of koncheskey's family added on her friends list, personal pics of herself with family + paul koncheskey and the account had been active long before he joined liverpool.

Im absolutly 100% sure it wasnt fake.

Why would liverpool fans create a fake account of Koncheskey' mum when koncheskey didnt even play for us  :D

just going by what someone said mate, they said that twitter stated that the page was taken down as it was fake.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:54 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Fauxy wrote:
neil wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
dundreamin wrote:AT LAST people are coming around to the king! Hodgson is now offically hated by me after his disgraceful comments about the fans. DEAD MAN WALKING ROY

Which disgraceful comments were they?

he said scousers are scum on twitter or sumthin

haha  :D

Yes because Roy has a twitter account   :laugh:

He is reffering to when Roy was telling the fans to become supporters in the post match interview v wolves.

I think you are maybe getting it confused with Konchesky's mum calling scousers scum on facebook?

turned out it was not her account, its was a fake one set up by some unhappy liverpool fans.

Not unhappy but by some really disturbing loosers.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:56 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:If it means Hodgson is to be sacked, then yes, I would definitely have Kenny for the short term ....until that is a young and outstanding candidate becomes available in the Summer .....it wont be easy though especially as our next long term manager will have to have the  personality and character in keeping with previous managers (Hodgson and Sounesss excluded  )  :D

What if Kenny does a wonderful job though?  If that were the case then I'd offer him a good contract.  The man gets this club better than anyone else.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby lakes10 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:07 pm

ruskiy playmaker wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:If it means Hodgson is to be sacked, then yes, I would definitely have Kenny for the short term ....until that is a young and outstanding candidate becomes available in the Summer .....it wont be easy though especially as our next long term manager will have to have the  personality and character in keeping with previous managers (Hodgson and Sounesss excluded  )  :D

What if Kenny does a wonderful job though?  If that were the case then I'd offer him a good contract.  The man gets this club better than anyone else.

i think thetruth is mate that Kenny woud nottake on the job, he looks at the team that hs been built over the ast two yers and knows what a hard job it would e to make anything out ofthem.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby boodiddy1 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:12 pm

Its funny how so many here judge Souness' reign as shocking. If you asked him himself, he'd admit to making far too many hasty decisions. The foreigners rule fuked him a bit. Him wanting a change so fast really upset our aging squad. His interview with the Scum is the main reason for his demise. The team was transitional, and also unlucky. We had Mark Wright, who could easily have been the best DC in the country. Mcmanaman and Fowler were coming through.

Yet, for all Kenny did, he'd also agree that his last year was a poor one. He could see he had made mistakes. The team was aging. Barnes was becoming injured often, aldo was gone, beardsley hot and cold, rus not as prolific, molby had personal problems, mcmahon was waining, jockey was :censored:, grobs was as good, etc.

Kenny returned at Blackburn and got success yes, but left soon after. Newcastle was a poor move, cant really judge him on time there because its Newcastle. Celtic?? Well Kenny was playing golf more than working at Parkhead.

Now, many want him back??? No thankyou, Kenny is a legend, football has moved on and lets not put his status in doubt. I dont want the younger fans thinking of him like some bitters do about Kendall's 2nd and 3rd stints.

Lets move on and bring in Coyle.
boodiddy1

Postby Fauxy » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:26 pm

I cant believe so many people want Coyle!

I rate the fella I really do, hes got a lot of potential in management. But its still too soon. We need somebody that has built a team and has achieved something big. Coyle could well do that, but he's still unproven.

He got Burnley into the prem which is an achievment, and Bolton are looking like a good side since he joined them. But remember when Hodgson almost won the Europa league with Fulham?

Im all up for giving him a chance in the future but right now he isnt the man and it would be a big risk throwing him in the deep end with a team that is looking deflated and has high expectations.

If Hodgson's reign is going to come to an end I would say give Dalglish managment till the end of the season. Only at the end of the season should Coyle be considered imo.
Fauxy

Postby burjennio » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:47 pm

They already tried to bring back the king:

There were no survivors
burjennio

Postby boodiddy1 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:06 am

Fauxy wrote:I cant believe so many people want Coyle!

I rate the fella I really do, hes got a lot of potential in management. But its still too soon. We need somebody that has built a team and has achieved something big. Coyle could well do that, but he's still unproven.

He got Burnley into the prem which is an achievment, and Bolton are looking like a good side since he joined them. But remember when Hodgson almost won the Europa league with Fulham?

Im all up for giving him a chance in the future but right now he isnt the man and it would be a big risk throwing him in the deep end with a team that is looking deflated and has high expectations.

If Hodgson's reign is going to come to an end I would say give Dalglish managment till the end of the season. Only at the end of the season should Coyle be considered imo.

Bolton were going down until he came in. Whats this in the future :censored:??

You want a quick fix now, with no foundation?? Bringing a guy in that hasnt managed for 15 years almost!!

Him and Thommo till end of season would only further opinionate our fans against each other once end of season is here. We'd have protests and everythng else to keep them on. Regardless of whether it has worked out or not.

This seasons a right off, so lets give Hodgson till the season end. You never know!!

Remember, if only Forest had of dumped Man Poo out of FA cup all those years ago, then maybe United would not have been so dominant. Cos, that was Whisky noses saving grace!!
boodiddy1

Postby Fauxy » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:17 am

boodiddy1 wrote:
Fauxy wrote:I cant believe so many people want Coyle!

Bolton were going down until he came in. Whats this in the future :censored:??

You want a quick fix now, with no foundation?? Bringing a guy in that hasnt managed for 15 years almost!!

Him and Thommo till end of season would only further opinionate our fans against each other once end of season is here. We'd have protests and everythng else to keep them on. Regardless of whether it has worked out or not.

This seasons a right off, so lets give Hodgson till the season end. You never know!!

Remember, if only Forest had of dumped Man Poo out of FA cup all those years ago, then maybe United would not have been so dominant. Cos, that was Whisky noses saving grace!!

I didnt say I wanted Hodgson out now.. I said that if he is going to go then bring in Kenny.

I didnt say that I wanted a quick fix either..

???

The reason i say id like Kenny in if Hodgson went is because he knows our situation better than any other manager we may bring in.

Can you please actually read my post before you reply next time  :D
Fauxy

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:08 am

Kenny won't be coming back as manager...thats a FACT
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby boodiddy1 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:38 am

Thank :censored:
boodiddy1

Postby dundreamin » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:35 pm

kewell look at your post mate!  Apologise NOW!  Am a very happy bunny today my wish has been granted. I dont want to say I TOLD YOU SO! but am feeling rather smug tonight
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:06 pm

dundreamin wrote:kewell look at your post mate!  Apologise NOW!  Am a very happy bunny today my wish has been granted. I dont want to say I TOLD YOU SO! but am feeling rather smug tonight

Bang to rights...
:nod
Thommo's perm

Postby dundreamin » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:58 pm

The people have spoken a majority 55% wanted him back and they have had there wish. DEMOCRACY IN ACTION:p
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Postby dundreamin » Mon May 02, 2011 1:28 am

Right folks. WAS I RIGHT?
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion