Boo boys stay at home - In the word supporter is support

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby who the hell is diarra » Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:39 pm

After the disgraceful booing that followed Tuesday nights game. I'd just like to say that i hope the boo boys stay at home. Yes Tuesdays performance was vey dissappointing but to hear such a reaction so early into a new management a d new season was nothing short of sickening. The type of behavior i'd expect from teams like Chelsea, but not us, we should be better than that
     Do those that boo do you think that it helps ???  Was it fair that Darren (i nearly said Brian then) Potter heard boo's ringing in his ears after his debut? 
    I remember at the Bolton cup game last season the lad behind me said just proir to second goal  "If they score this (freekick) i'm goin home" ...they then scored n he started booing, pepole like that should stay at home! Supporting your team is not just about "Singing when you are winning" :devil: So lets have some possitive vibes comming from the stands on sunday and not all this negativity :angry:
Last edited by who the hell is diarra on Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:44 pm

here here

well said that person.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:46 pm

who the hell is diarra wrote:After the disgraceful booing that followed Tuesday nights game. I'd just like to say that i hope the boo stay at home. Yes Tuesdays performance was vey dissappointing but to hear such a reaction so early into a new management a d new season was nothing short of sickening. The type of behavios i'd expect from teams like Chelsea, but not us, we should be better than that
     Do those that boo do you think that it helps ???  Was it fair that Darren (i nearly said Brian then) Potter heard boo's ringing in his ears after his debut? 
    I remember at the Bolton cup game last season the lad behind me said just proir to second goal  "If they score this (freekick) i'm goin home" ...they then scored n he started booing, pepole like that should stay at home! Supporting your team is not just about Singing when you are winning" :devil: So lets have some possitive vibes comming from the stands on sunday and not all this negativity :angry:

good post and sums up exactly what i feel.

ok the performance was ****** the other night but would you rather we played ****** in that game and still progressed or play ****** on sunday and lose?

booing your own players after the second home game is a joke.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby stapo1000 » Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:48 pm

who the hell is diarra wrote:After the disgraceful booing that followed Tuesday nights game. I'd just like to say that i hope the boo stay at home. Yes Tuesdays performance was vey dissappointing but to hear such a reaction so early into a new management a d new season was nothing short of sickening. The type of behavios i'd expect from teams like Chelsea, but not us, we should be better than that
    I remember at the Bolton cup game last season the lad behind me said just proir to second goal  "If they score this (freekick) i'm goin home" ...they then scored n he started booing, pepole like that should stay at home! Supporting your team is not just about Singing when you are winning" :devil: So lets have some possitive vibes comming from the stands on sunday and not all this negativity :angry:

Agree. Didn't know the team got booed on tuesday but thats is shocking. The performance may have been poor, but we were only trying out new players and look at the team that played- full of young players and subs. At least we got thru to the cl proper. Booing can f*ck up the teams confidence
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:22 pm

who the hell is diarra wrote:After the disgraceful booing that followed Tuesday nights game. I'd just like to say that i hope the boo boys stay at home.

So lets have some possitive vibes comming from the stands on sunday and not all this negativity :angry:

Good point, especially about (young Harry) Potter.    We should never boo, if your not happy, just don't cheer!!!  Thats good enough for me.. No one on that pitch went out to play badly, sometimes things just don't work out right!!
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Paul C » Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:24 pm

Didn't Leon's post cover this a couple of days ago? ???
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:47 pm

Paul C wrote:Didn't Leon's post cover this a couple of days ago? ???

Boooooo

Boooohhhhh
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:04 pm

Its the ridiculous we want it all now attitude we have in football these days and its dissapointing that some fans of our club join in.

Even Shankly would be under pressure in his first season these days.
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:18 pm

booing is more destructive than constructive and makes the club look bad
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:01 pm

Boo. :p
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:59 am

Yeah, even if Bolton get the first goal lets get right behind the boys
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:06 am

Totally agree we have new players listening to that sh#te lets save the booos for manure an sh#t not for our team and players totally out of order the fans should have been cheering that we were still in CL ffs Gerrard must have been thinkin to himself this is why I wanted to leave get a f#ckin grip an start gettin behind the team maybe theyll return the favour and start playing outstanding footie talk about kick ya when your down no confidence boosters there by a long shot sing with all our hearts and get behind this team and they will reward us just wait and see :D
WHEN U WALK THRU A STORM
start singin that more and see the diffrence
:love:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby who the hell is diarra » Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:55 pm

I'm sure Bolton will be too far to go for the boo boys, lets just hope it's a different story when West Brom come to Anfield :) we need to get right behind them and not get restless if it's nil-nil after 20 mins :p
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gerrard#1 » Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:31 pm

I think we shud b allowed 2 exspress how we feel but yeah booing is fcuked up
U say get over him, i say get under him!!:P
Gerrard#1

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion