BOLTON VS LIVERPOOL

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bugsy » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:36 pm

half time i still think we have been the better side with xabi hitting the post and gerrards shot on goal i think we are still ina  solid position to get all 3 points from this game. and it took us 61 minutes last weekend against spurs but we then hit 3 so
Gerrard is my King
bugsy

Postby madred » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:37 pm

Redman in wales wrote:regardless hand ball / not hand ball.

you have to make your own luck... if chelski/manure go 1-0 down they quite often come back and win 2-1, 3-1 etc, so the decision shouldnt matter.

Need to score a couple... you cant blame the ref for us not scoring

Fair comment mate and im not normally a person who moans about decisions but there wasn't even one to make with Reina. You can't have a person like that in charge of the line who has gifted them a goal lead when they dont deserve it.

I hope he never runs the line in a top game again after that howler. Disgraceful.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:37 pm

we are playing well enough to beat these. We'll win
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:38 pm

Well Red wrote:Reina was a yard out guys... there's no arguing with the decision :(

what a :censored: :censored:. This has to be the final straw, start the second half with Dudek in goal

What match were you watching ?
66-1120597113

Postby bugsy » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:38 pm

you have to make your own luck... if chelski/manure go 1-0 down they quite often come back and win 2-1, 3-1 etc, so the decision shouldnt matter.

no we can not blame the refs for us not scoring but we can blame them for bolton being 1 - 0 up. he doesnt make that stupid call they dont get the free kick and bolton dont score. but i am sure we can come back.
Gerrard is my King
bugsy

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:40 pm

We can still win!
For me Bellamy has done little likewise Pennant!

I'd take Pennant off put Gerrard on the right and bring on Gonzales.

And swap Bellamy for Crouch!

I really cant understand Raffas thinking after Crouch's performance on wed night...there should have been no question of him being on the bench!
66-1120597113

Postby bigmick » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:41 pm

This could be the season right were in the next 45 minutes. If I was rafa I'd kick the referees door in (not literally) and let them know in no uncertain terms that we've been absolutely robbed. Tell the players, fire 'em up and go out and rip these kunts to pieces. This is it, lose here and it's gone. I'm standing by the 3-1 to us prediction.

Fecking officials sticking their flags up because a few fat Bolton supporters shout their heads off. Kunts :angry: :angry: :angry:
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Graeme Noble » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:41 pm

Cheating Linesman. We have been the better team. We can still get at least a point from this.
Graeme Noble

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:41 pm

No but we can blame the linesman for giving them the f'ucking goal , or maybe you still think Reina commited an offence ?   :p

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Kukilon » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:42 pm

Well Red wrote:Reina was a yard out guys... there's no arguing with the decision :(

what a :censored: :censored:. This has to be the final straw, start the second half with Dudek in goal

Give me your adress and I'll come over and sodomize you. After I'm done with that I'll cut your balls of so you can't spread your stupid :censored: offspring all over the world.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby Kopite-Jud » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:45 pm

typical decision that goes against us if it where united or chelsea it wouldnt have gone against them i can gaurentee
Kopite-Jud

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:47 pm

bigmick wrote:This could be the season right were in the next 45 minutes. If I was rafa I'd kick the referees door in (not literally) and let them know in no uncertain terms that we've been absolutely robbed. Tell the players, fire 'em up and go out and rip these kunts to pieces. This is it, lose here and it's gone. I'm standing by the 3-1 to us prediction.

Fecking officials sticking their flags up because a few fat Bolton supporters shout their heads off. Kunts :angry: :angry: :angry:

True its so fuc.king frustrating Mick!
Its hard enough winning away games as it is without decisions like that!
That bast.ard of a linesman can go home and forget about today,his crazy decision could possibly fu.ck our whole season up!

Really must win today!
Im fumming :veryangry
66-1120597113

Postby Kopite-Jud » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:47 pm

CHEATED AGAIN :angry:
Kopite-Jud

Postby kopite_1232002 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:47 pm

listen whats happend has happend, iv we are to be seriouse titel contenders these are the game we need to come back and win...

keep the fiath rafa will be doin his nut now. we will come out all guns firerin.

a early goal is a key here
kopite_1232002

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:48 pm

It really p1sses me off that the premier league are always harping on about this being the best league in the world, yet they are using shitty officials who can't even pick out plyers miles off side or the fact that goalkeepers are a mile inside his area and being penalised for a hand ball outside. :angry:
Obviously the bung man has struck again :p  .
We look very capable of getting back into this match and maybe bring crouchie on will give us more of a cutting edge in the final third of the pitch. Kuyt and Bellamy have looked pretty lively upfront but at the vital moments have just been crowded out but i'd like to see one or two more men getting forward to support them and pick up any rebounds 'cos jaaskalainen(?) has let a couple get away.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion