BOLTON VS LIVERPOOL

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lee2k6 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:27 pm

ConnO'var wrote:
Lee2k6 wrote:
puroresu wrote:
peewee wrote:
puroresu wrote:
s@int wrote:I dont think its helping Sissoko that its Ramadan, and he cant eat or drink during the day or something

Agreed.  I have seen Marsielle twice since Ramadan started and its been no surprise that Ribery, Nasri, Taiwo, and Nang have been off the pace.  All of them are Muslim.

i know its fasting month but there are circumstances where people can eat and drink and make up the time later, like when a girl is on the blob, and i am sure that also includes sportsmen can eat and drink as long as they fast later

Well I am Muslim and your right you can make up the days but muslims dont really like to not fast.  Unless you are ill and really need to take some fluids or food people will fast.  The fact Islamic armies fought battles durng ramadan fasting sort of makes us not really have any good reason not to fast.

TBH i think the whole thing's a bit daft, is there any point to denyin urself a nice Maccies. ahh well someone give Sissoko a burger an chips before the next match.

What a STUPID post!

Who the :censored: are you to criticize another faith's practices.... I've reported this post to the mods.....

It's smacks both of bigotry and xenophobia.....

Bleedin intolerant kunt.....

listen dic.khead it was meant as a joke not as an offensive comment, i already apologized for giving off the wrong idea so stop carrying it on.
Lee2k6

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:28 pm

Red Soul wrote:
peewee wrote:
Red Soul wrote:
peewee wrote:
Red Soul wrote:What a load of b0ll0cks.

We were the better team by a country mile today. We were outplayed, not by Bolton, but by the officiating staff.

Did you see the frigging linesman?

For the free kick against Reina, he was off the line of play by a good ten yards. Enough so that he could not have made the judgement he did. As soon as he raised the flag, he sidestepped several yards and gestured to the referee that he was in line.

He cheated, pure and simple. He lied to the referee.

After that, we were chasing the game. The first goal is the most important in any match, as it completely changes the complexion of the game. We left gaps at the back because we were trying to attack Bolton. The referee completely failed in his job, which was to prevent fouls and dangerous play. For instance, Crouch got a yellow card for a challenge. Granted, he was late, but there was no intent other than to win the ball. Before that, Diouf had hacked at Finnan's legs when he was seeing a ball out of play. No free kick. Two Bolton players slid two-footed into Finnan without seeing the ball, no yellow cards whatsoever.

Today's officiating was disgraceful. The first goal allowed Bolton to pile players into defence and hit us on the break. I wouldn't lose a night's sleep to see the linesman involved banished to the Unibond league for what can only be described as a robbery.

i understand your frustration mate but we cant only blame the officials, the fact is we didnt score and we were inept today in all departments

We didn't score because Bolton played with eleven men behind the ball to defend their advantage.

If they didn't have that advantage, it would have been a completely different game.

The linesman lied through his teeth to give them that advantage.

Explain to me again how we lost through no fault of the officials.

ok, the free kick should not have been given, but we then failed to defend it, can we blae the linesman for that? no we cant.

can we blame the linesman for our failure to break them down? no we cant

can we blame the linesman for not being able to pass to our own players?  no we cant

however you want to dress this up we were not good enough again  today, thats our fault and nobody elses.things even themselves out mate, look at our penalty as SU

We can blame the linesman for failing to defend the free kick, because there shouldn't have been a free kick to defend against in the first place.

We can blame the linesman for our failure to break them down, as they could pack players into the area to defend their one-goal lead.

We can blame the linesman for our 'inability to pass to our own players' as Bolton packed players into the middle of the park to defend their ill-gotten one-goal lead.

sorry mate but your talking bollox,

we failed today for many reasons, yes the linesman got his decision wrong but that does not excuse our inability to score. we failed today for many reasona, and the main reason is bolton wanted it more than us.

also if bolton played with 11 behind the ball they did very well to manage a second goal. maybe we can blame the ball boy for that one. i am tired of this attitude that its always someone elses fault, thats how failures see things, look for excuses rather than face facts
112-1077774096

Postby madred » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:28 pm

Oh no its going off again. Its always the same after defeats :D
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:29 pm

Lee2k6 wrote:
ConnO'var wrote:
Lee2k6 wrote:
puroresu wrote:
peewee wrote:
puroresu wrote:
s@int wrote:I dont think its helping Sissoko that its Ramadan, and he cant eat or drink during the day or something

Agreed.  I have seen Marsielle twice since Ramadan started and its been no surprise that Ribery, Nasri, Taiwo, and Nang have been off the pace.  All of them are Muslim.

i know its fasting month but there are circumstances where people can eat and drink and make up the time later, like when a girl is on the blob, and i am sure that also includes sportsmen can eat and drink as long as they fast later

Well I am Muslim and your right you can make up the days but muslims dont really like to not fast.  Unless you are ill and really need to take some fluids or food people will fast.  The fact Islamic armies fought battles durng ramadan fasting sort of makes us not really have any good reason not to fast.

TBH i think the whole thing's a bit daft, is there any point to denyin urself a nice Maccies. ahh well someone give Sissoko a burger an chips before the next match.

What a STUPID post!

Who the :censored: are you to criticize another faith's practices.... I've reported this post to the mods.....

listen dic.khead it was meant as a joke not as an offensive comment, i already apologized for giving off the wrong idea so stop carrying it on.

Fark off kid.....

Grow up child...
ConnO'var

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:29 pm

ConnO'var wrote:
Lee2k6 wrote:
puroresu wrote:
peewee wrote:
puroresu wrote:

What a STUPID post!

Hes already apologised ConnO'var, and its probably my fault for raising a stupid point in the first place mate. I think he was just having a laugh.
Last edited by account deleted by request on Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby madred » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:30 pm

peewee wrote:
Red Soul wrote:
peewee wrote:
Red Soul wrote:
peewee wrote:
Red Soul wrote:What a load of b0ll0cks.

We were the better team by a country mile today. We were outplayed, not by Bolton, but by the officiating staff.

Did you see the frigging linesman?

For the free kick against Reina, he was off the line of play by a good ten yards. Enough so that he could not have made the judgement he did. As soon as he raised the flag, he sidestepped several yards and gestured to the referee that he was in line.

He cheated, pure and simple. He lied to the referee.

After that, we were chasing the game. The first goal is the most important in any match, as it completely changes the complexion of the game. We left gaps at the back because we were trying to attack Bolton. The referee completely failed in his job, which was to prevent fouls and dangerous play. For instance, Crouch got a yellow card for a challenge. Granted, he was late, but there was no intent other than to win the ball. Before that, Diouf had hacked at Finnan's legs when he was seeing a ball out of play. No free kick. Two Bolton players slid two-footed into Finnan without seeing the ball, no yellow cards whatsoever.

Today's officiating was disgraceful. The first goal allowed Bolton to pile players into defence and hit us on the break. I wouldn't lose a night's sleep to see the linesman involved banished to the Unibond league for what can only be described as a robbery.

i understand your frustration mate but we cant only blame the officials, the fact is we didnt score and we were inept today in all departments

We didn't score because Bolton played with eleven men behind the ball to defend their advantage.

If they didn't have that advantage, it would have been a completely different game.

The linesman lied through his teeth to give them that advantage.

Explain to me again how we lost through no fault of the officials.

ok, the free kick should not have been given, but we then failed to defend it, can we blae the linesman for that? no we cant.

can we blame the linesman for our failure to break them down? no we cant

can we blame the linesman for not being able to pass to our own players?  no we cant

however you want to dress this up we were not good enough again  today, thats our fault and nobody elses.things even themselves out mate, look at our penalty as SU

We can blame the linesman for failing to defend the free kick, because there shouldn't have been a free kick to defend against in the first place.

We can blame the linesman for our failure to break them down, as they could pack players into the area to defend their one-goal lead.

We can blame the linesman for our 'inability to pass to our own players' as Bolton packed players into the middle of the park to defend their ill-gotten one-goal lead.

sorry mate but your talking bollox,

we failed today for many reasons, yes the linesman got his decision wrong but that does not excuse our inability to score. we failed today for many reasona, and the main reason is bolton wanted it more than us.

also if bolton played with 11 behind the ball they did very well to manage a second goal. maybe we can blame the ball boy for that one. i am tired of this attitude that its always someone elses fault, thats how failures see things, look for excuses rather than face facts

Here here mate. The players are to blame.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby onizukaeikichi » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:30 pm

linesman was a bitch to start with, then stevie on the left, goddamn it why waste one of the biggest talent there? Play where he is the best, throw awat pennant , what a fu-ckin liabilityhe is. even if we dont play gerrad middle , at least right side, not the left side damnit.
onizukaeikichi

Postby kunilson » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:30 pm

Not happy at all.....if we won here we woulda really kick-started our season, we seemed to be going in the right direction in our latest string of results..

But again it wasn't to be, i think we started off brightly enough and seemed to be the better team, but then going behind was crucial and unfair but we didn't bounce back in terms of clear-cut chances. We bossed the game as we had been doing before the goal but we didn't threaten their goal enough. Then the 2nd went in and we needed a quick reply or kiss the game goodbye. We didnt get a quick reply, instead we lost the ball cheaply and were too predictable in our approach play.
I ain't gonna start about this rotation formation drama, cos its not worth it....rafa's in charge and if he's gonna stick to it we need to step up quickly or we can kiss the premiership title goodbye, if we haven't already done so.....
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby ConnO'var » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:31 pm

s@int wrote:
ConnO'var wrote:
Lee2k6 wrote:
puroresu wrote:
peewee wrote:
puroresu wrote:

What a STUPID post!

Hes already apologised Conner, and its probably my fault for raising a stupid point in the first place mate. I think he was just having a laugh.

ok mate.... Didn't see his apology before me first post....
ConnO'var

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:31 pm

ConnO'var wrote:
Lee2k6 wrote:
puroresu wrote:
peewee wrote:
puroresu wrote:

What a STUPID post!

come on mate dont over react, its a joke, we had a thread recently accusing muslims of having no sense of humour and now you are showing the same traits.

in facr every muslim i know would laugh at that, its not really your position to assume others will be offended, also i suggest you look up the meaning of xenophobia, a phobia is a fear, xenophobia is a fear of foreigners, are you suggesting that only foreigners can be muslim?
112-1077774096

Postby Red Soul » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:33 pm

Alright, peewee, I have neither the time nor the energy to sustain a prolonged squabbling contest.

We had enough quality on the pitch to win the match, and at the end of the day it's their responsibility to do so. But at the same time, they should never have been put into the scenario they found themselves in.

Perhaps there's truth in what we're both saying, and I'm willing to accept that.

It's not going to stop me teabagging the :censored: linesman for his part in the proceedings, though.
Red Soul

Postby Lee2k6 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:34 pm

well just for anyone else .. SORRY bout my stupid comment i'll keep it strictly football in the future.
Lee2k6

Postby redsince2001 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:34 pm

ConnO'var wrote:Spineless display.... and Stevie out on the left again.... :( :(

C'mon Rafa! Sort out this rotation thingy.... Till today, I'm still not conviced that this is the way to go..... and for crying out loud, get Stevie in the middle again!!!!

No more excuses.... we didn't play well enuff to deserve any points today.... Big Sam seems to have your number, Rafa..... Do something about it will you?

SPOT ON .......Rafa needs 2 play Gerrard in the middle/right.......he CANNOT play on the left.....play Zenden there............we hav already no chance of winning the prem this year with 3 losses and a draw from 4 away games.......if rafa persists with playin' Gerrard on the left i wouldn't be surprised if this woeful away form continued throughout the season............
                sometimes Rafa is too stuborn and this is his weakness......he's playin Gerrard on the left to accomodate a 7m purcase Pennant and depriving the club of one of the finest central midfielders in the world...

CHANGE IT RAFA OR WE ARE DOOMED

:no  :no
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:34 pm

peewee wrote:no deflection

why did he feel the need to bring the ball into the edge of the area in the first place? OK so the linesman screwup but a GK don't need that 2 yards advantage talking a kick :no ...don't think Reaina actually see much of the ball and that second goal was a carbon copy of Galatasaray goal don't the professionals ever freakin learn?  :veryangry
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:38 pm

The bottom line is our defence has been cr@p all season and but for a bit of good fortune against West ham (Bowyer) and Spurs (King and Jenas) we could be in even worse trouble. We need to get the balance right and get the defence sorted, then we need to start scoring a few ordinary goals as well as the spectacular ones.
Last edited by account deleted by request on Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion