BOLTON VS LIVERPOOL

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby romliv » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:51 pm

mgabby wrote:7 games into the season we have 3 losses ... we have Manure and Arsenal away games coming soon .
I am afraid the season might be over in November for us :(

agreed :(
when we don't have what we love, we must love what we have!
romliv

Postby Kopite-Jud » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:52 pm

the_red_alonso wrote:SACK RAFA:p
Bring Fat SAM???

bont talk stupid , when we play some people on here love benitez then when we play poor or get beet some people on here say lets sack him .  :veryangry
Kopite-Jud

Postby GLB1 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:52 pm

chiggz_likes_owen wrote:You seriously have no idea how fu*king pis*ed of I am. I'm fu*king flipping my lid.

Couple of poor offside decisions and Reina is fu*king annoying me. I know that wasn't a freekick but whats he diving behind his wall for? wheres he trying to go. Fu*k it, just bring on Dudek and give Reina some time off until his confidence is fully restored.

We better buck up in the seconf half. Fu*kin hell.

Could be my eyes playing tricks, But didnt the ball take a deflection off the wall ?
GLB1

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:53 pm

no deflection
112-1077774096

Postby the_red_alonso » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:53 pm

ahgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:angry:
I hate REINA........:angry: :angry: :angry:
the_red_alonso
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:53 pm

peewee wrote:
puroresu wrote:
s@int wrote:I dont think its helping Sissoko that its Ramadan, and he cant eat or drink during the day or something

Agreed.  I have seen Marsielle twice since Ramadan started and its been no surprise that Ribery, Nasri, Taiwo, and Nang have been off the pace.  All of them are Muslim.

i know its fasting month but there are circumstances where people can eat and drink and make up the time later, like when a girl is on the blob, and i am sure that also includes sportsmen can eat and drink as long as they fast later

Well I am Muslim and your right you can make up the days but muslims dont really like to not fast.  Unless you are ill and really need to take some fluids or food people will fast.  The fact Islamic armies fought battles durng ramadan fasting sort of makes us not really have any good reason not to fast.
puroresu

Postby the_red_alonso » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:54 pm

i hate that fkin DIOUF:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
I hate Bolton:angry: :angry:
the_red_alonso
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:54 pm

Not enough crosses nor creating half-decent goal scoring chances is clearly a problem...I'm really piissed. The way it is we're going to have a lot of fresh players pushing for UEFA Cup places next March. I can understand Agger not starting but why not Crouch? Don't understand why we are so aweful against teams that wanted more than us? I thot the aim was to push Chelsea all the way so we must be hungrier than the rest...yeah the first goal shouldn't have happened but for the fukup linesman who was out of position but still don't see any chance for us scoring any goal in this game. I see Chelsea and Bluefuk away as 2 of our 3 toughest game so wasn't too dissapointed with the bad results but not this one :angry: Just unacceptable...
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PhiLFC » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:55 pm

Shocking, frustrating but credit to Bolton they had a job to do and made us look ordinary at times...Bolton had luck on their side and an outrageous decision by the linesman.  We looked tired.  I think it's about time the tinkering stopped. :(
PhiLFC

Postby madred » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:56 pm

Its just frustrating that we cant break down teams as organised as Bolton. We controlled most of this game and Alonso had more of the ball than any other player on the pitch. We just couldn't do the more important things in and around their penalty area. Bellamy just is'nt looking sharp yet and Pennant just did'nt get into the game. The dogs of Bolton dug deep and not so deservedly got three points.

I know we have had 3 very difficult away games in the prem but to come out with nothing is hard to take. Hopefully we can get it right on the road but with the next two away trips to Old Trafford and the Emirates its going to be really tough.
Last edited by madred on Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:56 pm

the_red_alonso wrote:What does RAFA wants? ???? ???

WHat the f*ck are you on about? All you do is moan about the f*cking team.

Yes we've lost to our bogey side again, due to their gamesmanship, cheating, fouling and W*nk officials AGAIN.

The first goal was a complete JOKE. That linesman was consistantly poor with us all b*stard afternoon, and if he ever sets foot on the line for us again, I will personally remove his genitals and batter him to death with them.

F*cking decision after decision went for the dirty wankbandits, and the sh*te ref gave our players absolutely NO protection whatsoever.

F*cking Frankenstein's monster got his bulbous head to the second, and it's game over.

We had absolutely NO chance with the way the ref let their b*llocks ride, and that linesman really does need the kick-in of his f*cking life.

WHy do refs ALWAYS give the opposition decisions from things that never happened, yet we don't get anything? Our forwards could be attacked with hatchets in the box, gunned down by their 'keeper with a tommy gun, and f*cking decapitated by their defenders using a guillotine, and the refs would STILL give a f*cking free kick to the b*stard opposition.

It seems that the only viable answer is to have a 5th official, using video technology. (My own preference is to have an executioner on standby, waiting to end the miserable existance of any ref that makes mistakes such as the travesties witnessed today.)

Time for us to adopt a similar approach to other teams. CHeat, foul and dive.

It seems the only way you're allowed to win nowadays.

F*cking bunch of cheating b*stards.  :angry:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:56 pm

Bolton are a physical side, they played well and defended brilliantly when a Liverpool player got the ball they were almost closed down straight away, it was hard to take a chance so another 3 points lost. :(
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby romliv » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:56 pm

when we lose witth Bolton and drawn with Sheff we can't dream to have the title
Reina what a goalkeeper:angry:
when we don't have what we love, we must love what we have!
romliv

Postby Red Soul » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:58 pm

What a load of b0ll0cks.

We were the better team by a country mile today. We were outplayed, not by Bolton, but by the officiating staff.

Did you see the frigging linesman?

For the free kick against Reina, he was off the line of play by a good ten yards. Enough so that he could not have made the judgement he did. As soon as he raised the flag, he sidestepped several yards and gestured to the referee that he was in line.

He cheated, pure and simple. He lied to the referee.

After that, we were chasing the game. The first goal is the most important in any match, as it completely changes the complexion of the game. We left gaps at the back because we were trying to attack Bolton. The referee completely failed in his job, which was to prevent fouls and dangerous play. For instance, Crouch got a yellow card for a challenge. Granted, he was late, but there was no intent other than to win the ball. Before that, Diouf had hacked at Finnan's legs when he was seeing a ball out of play. No free kick. Two Bolton players slid two-footed into Finnan without seeing the ball, no yellow cards whatsoever.

Today's officiating was disgraceful. The first goal allowed Bolton to pile players into defence and hit us on the break. I wouldn't lose a night's sleep to see the linesman involved banished to the Unibond league for what can only be described as a robbery.
Red Soul

Postby CUPWinner » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:59 pm

puroresu wrote:
peewee wrote:
puroresu wrote:
s@int wrote:I dont think its helping Sissoko that its Ramadan, and he cant eat or drink during the day or something

Agreed.  I have seen Marsielle twice since Ramadan started and its been no surprise that Ribery, Nasri, Taiwo, and Nang have been off the pace.  All of them are Muslim.

i know its fasting month but there are circumstances where people can eat and drink and make up the time later, like when a girl is on the blob, and i am sure that also includes sportsmen can eat and drink as long as they fast later

Well I am Muslim and your right you can make up the days but muslims dont really like to not fast.  Unless you are ill and really need to take some fluids or food people will fast.  The fact Islamic armies fought battles durng ramadan fasting sort of makes us not really have any good reason not to fast.

Hey lads, I am from Turkey and Islamic. Islam does not exactly forbid eating in the month Ramadan. People who have to perform their jobs has an excuse and an extra option. They can shift their ORUÇ days that they do not eat or drink.

In Turkey most players do eat and drink in the match day as well as a day before and a day after the match. This ORUÇ days can be replaced with any time within the same year.
There' s Nothing Impossible In The Lands of Galatasaray.
CUPWinner

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion