Body language between Stevie and Rafa all wrong. - Where was the eye contact?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:48 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:It was aimed at anyone getting a tad emotional abou the posts this evening, but mostly CGGY ???
go play with ya bat simic :glare:

I am gona get emotional I love Liverpool Fc thats why I am on this forum to talk about them ok. :p
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:18 am

Welsh wizzd!<k is a bit of a hustler.

Nuff said numpty. :)
115-1073096938

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:26 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:It was aimed at anyone getting a tad emotional abou the posts this evening, but mostly CGGY ???
go play with ya bat simic :glare:

I am gona get emotional I love Liverpool Fc thats why I am on this forum to talk about them ok, if you prefer cricket then so be it but then why are you on here then ???

stop quoting yourself lol
the whole page is of your posts  :p
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:30 am

Kewell.... Everton... leave her alone lad. :D

:laugh:
115-1073096938

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:46 am

Agree on the scouser thing Lynds.

You need a combination of skill from the spaniards or whatever and guile,grit and deetermination from the likes of Carra and Stevie who are also very good technical players to boot.

Stevie and especially Carra know what it means to play for this club, what it means to the fans and so on.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:55 am

the Body language between stevie and raffa was also picked up by bbc radio 5 live , they also said that stevie was cold towards rafa 15 mins after the game when all the press where trying to get interviews.

i say he just its nothing but the prees pushing for somthing that is not there ...well i hope so.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:09 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
Macca wrote:
Hmmm someones been on the pop this evening. I love how emotional it makes you!

That aimed at me?? if so nothing wrong with a few pints of carling to celebrate getting the final hahaha

i dont post on here much but it does my head in seeing idiots posting new topics on gerrard leaving, who gives a sh*t at this moment about him leaving, theres still 14 games left in the league plus however many more in the CL

for me ill worry at the end of the season

It was aimed at me jonnymcs bro, but im still not happy about it anyway, we love stevie more than anyone knows, just like the ozzies defend kewell when hes been sh#t its only natural, but I cant be doin with a yank tellin us to get rid of stevie sorry just cant do it.
maybe becomin a bit of a stu the red, but WE NEED SCOUSERS IN OUR LFC TEAM, just wish people would understand that.

I assume that you were talking to me so I'll answer.

I like to see passion in the squad, like the passion Carra has and Gerrard do. I would like to see more of that as a fan however Owen played for us since he was a kid and he had passion as well but his heart was elsewhere last season and he slowly drifted away through out the season. I didn't believe he would leave because he  played for us for such a long time and he ended up leaving.

Great player but we were revolved around Michael Owen. No player is bigger than the club, remember that.

Same thing with Gerrard. Great footballer, works his balls off but once again his comments, his body language makes me think that he will leave. I thought Owen would stay, I was willing to bet a hell of a lot money on him staying however he signed for Madrid.

Now that Owen is not here we don't kick the ball to Owen and hope that he scores. Great player but I rather see team work.

To get to the point, Gerrard leaving may make us a better team and it may not. Its great that he shows passion for the club but it makes me wonder who things would go without him. When you look at Everton last year, they were sh1t with a teenage goalscoring machine with an attitude of a 4 year old. The team was revolved around Rooney and played poorely.

Rooney left Everton and Everton played better without Rooney than they did with him. That what makes me wonder whether we will be a better team without him.

Do not get me wrong here, I love to see passion from players but if Gerrard has thoughts about going somewhere else and doubts about this club than he should leave. If his heart is not here then he should leave.

He's one of the best midfielders on the planet but you also look at Zidane who played for Juve. Zidane was the best midfielder when he played for Juve, they sold him and Juve started to win more things and play better.

Do you see what I'm saying here?

It's a no win situation, we're in no mans land.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby The Ace1983 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:59 am

You can't say there is a rift between the gaffer and the skipper after looking at less than one minute of footage. Whatever...???
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby policy » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:50 am

Sorry, but this yankee (actually a Red Sox fan) would just like to be real for a minute.

Hell, I would like everyone on the damned squad to be a Scouser. (why not??) But there are two notable ones on the 1st team and 1 may want to leave. The odds are good that if little things like (ignoring one another and not holding hands in public) add up, this summer will be the way that we don't want them to be.

I being a "detached foreigner piece of sh*te that can't really understand all of the hullabaloo", just don't want to hear all of the boo-hoo wailing if senor Gerrard decides to leave.

We live in a different world where "money talks".

And Mr. Welsh Wizard, keep up the good work. I like your posts though they are speculative, they help me to keep my ear to the ground.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby JBG » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:03 am

(We should ban all Steven Gerrard threads.......)
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:12 am

John Barnes' Granny wrote:(We should ban all Steven Gerrard threads.......)

:D <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<feels ashamed lock it JBG :blush:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:15 am

you all believe it deep down and can't handle the fact that stevie is leaving come the summer,so get over it it will make us a better team in the long run from the tw@at.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:09 pm

For what it is worth.....

BOSS: WE WANT TO BUILD TEAM AROUND GERRARD
Paul Eaton 26 January 2005 
  Rafael Benitez last night saluted his super skipper after Steven Gerrard fired Liverpool into the Carling Cup final. 
Gerrard was again the Reds' hero with a second half winner which took the club to its tenth League Cup final - and their third in the last five years.

"He is a key player," said Benitez. "When he plays well the team plays well.

"He is important for us, and it is our idea to have a strong team around him. That is our idea for the future.

"He has some fitness problems but that is not important for now. We need to be careful with him but we want to play Gerrard in every game if possible.

"I have not been surprised by how good he is. I knew before I came here, but it is even better to watch him in training every day."
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby policy » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:14 am

Who knows what is really going on really?

I bet Stevie and Rafa don't even really know.

SG is probably really struggling a lot to decide what the breaking point will be.

It sounds though that Rafa is trying his best to encourage him to realize the tremendous appreciation that he has for SG.

I love the drama.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby SALTROCK67 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:39 am

Just been on another site not a football one but a guy had posted on there that Gerrard has had a medical down in London,has anyone heard anything on this or is it bullsh$t.
SALTROCK67

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion