Blue square - Hand on heart

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RedBlood » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:09 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
simolonge wrote:
heimdall wrote:
simolonge wrote:I dream of relegation, to rid this club of the hangers on.

Yeah I always though you were a selfish pr1ck, so you'd actually destroy the club for your own petty reasons. dear oh dear  :no  :no

Quit the name calling monobrow or I will tell the mods.

Im not being funny here lad , but take it on the chin, i cant understand why everyone wants to start running to the mods , if he said it to you face to face different story, i dont know maybe its just me but i hate all this grassing buissness ,im goona report you for this an that , dont take this the wrong way lad , but if someone called me a fat arl dirty bi.tch on here id laugh my head off , they dont know me, if you  can understand were im coming from :laugh:

nanny you fat arl dirty bi.tch  :laugh:
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:11 pm

RedBlood wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
simolonge wrote:
heimdall wrote:

Yeah I always though you were a selfish pr1ck, so you'd actually destroy the club for your own petty reasons. dear oh dear  :no  :no

Im not being funny here lad , but take it on the chin, i cant understand why everyone wants to start running to the mods , if he said it to you face to face different story, i dont know maybe its just me but i hate all this grassing buissness ,im goona report you for this an that , dont take this the wrong way lad , but if someone called me a fat arl dirty bi.tch on here id laugh my head off , they dont know me, if you  can understand were im coming from :laugh:

nanny you fat arl dirty bi.tch  :laugh:

:laugh:  :laugh: Yeh see :nod

An your fecking card is marked by the way :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:19 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
RedBlood wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
simolonge wrote:
heimdall wrote:

Im not being funny here lad , but take it on the chin, i cant understand why everyone wants to start running to the mods , if he said it to you face to face different story, i dont know maybe its just me but i hate all this grassing buissness ,im goona report you for this an that , dont take this the wrong way lad , but if someone called me a fat arl dirty bi.tch on here id laugh my head off , they dont know me, if you  can understand were im coming from
nanny you fat arl dirty bi.tch
:laugh:  :laugh: Yeh see :nod

An your fecking card is marked by the way

Just give me the nod Nanny

:D
roberto green

Postby heimdall » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:04 pm

simolonge wrote:
heimdall wrote:

I still think you're a selfish pr1ck but now I think you're gutless coward as well.
heimdall

Postby loopyliverpool » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:09 pm

Yes! My local team is Hereford Utd (The Mighty Bulls) and I watch and support them purely because they are my local team. They bounce and will continue to bounce around the lower leagues (and sometimes out of the league all together) like a pinball but, you just accept it and literally 'support' them through thick and thin. LFC are the club that has my full attention and the true passion of my support... I don't get to many games, as I've mentioned before but, they get my unbridled support when I watch them on tv. If they were in Blue Square that support would remain because they have played such a massive part in my sporting life and I would never desert them... unthinkable! I also look out for Brighton's results as Ive lived in that city for several years of my life. Having said all this Liverpool are my number one team and always will be no matter what the future holds... it will be good though!
loopyliverpool

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:21 pm

roberto green wrote:Just give me the nod Nanny

Dont worry your in me will :laugh:  :hearts
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bammo » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:31 pm

NANNY RED wrote:

Careful, she may only leave you her mortgage and credit card bill  :rasp
Twitter[url=http://twitter.com/IanBamford[/URL]Lego Pirates:
[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....o0]http[/url]

Scallies: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SRWxvm_HNQU
Bammo
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:34 pm

Bammo wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

Careful, she may only leave you her mortgage and credit card bill  :rasp

:laugh: hell be fecking brewsterd if he plays his cards right :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby agoodmentality » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:36 am

Fook That  !!

If we were in the Blue Sq Prem I'd be at Eastlands in a flash mate

Me, Stevie and Nando wish you all good luck
I've watched my Heroes throught the slats at Melwood,,
I've STOOD on the KOP,,
I've cried for the 96 ,,

Don't EVER question my loyalty or support.

YNWA
agoodmentality

Postby heimdall » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:18 am

hang on a second here, is the question woudl you still support Liverpool if we got releagted to the Blue Sq or is the question would you have supported Liverpool FC if they had ALWAYS been in the Blue Sq, there is  avery very big difference here.

If we got relegated from the prem then I would still support Liverpool but I would probably take up an option team in the premiership, maybe Arsenal just so that I could enjoy some prem matches. If we continued to slide, to the point of not being on TV, then it would make it very difficult for me to continue to support them.

If however we had always been in the Blue SQ then I would probably never even have heard of LFC and would not have supported them.
heimdall

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:23 am

heimdall wrote:hang on a second here, is the question woudl you still support Liverpool if we got releagted to the Blue Sq or is the question would you have supported Liverpool FC if they had ALWAYS been in the Blue Sq, there is  avery very big difference here.

If we got relegated from the prem then I would still support Liverpool but I would probably take up an option team in the premiership, maybe Arsenal just so that I could enjoy some prem matches. If we continued to slide, to the point of not being on TV, then it would make it very difficult for me to continue to support them.

If however we had always been in the Blue SQ then I would probably never even have heard of LFC and would not have supported them.

So you know when i say that your a gloryhunter , it's not meant as a insult . It's more a statement of fact .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:28 am

Igor Zidane wrote:
heimdall wrote:hang on a second here, is the question woudl you still support Liverpool if we got releagted to the Blue Sq or is the question would you have supported Liverpool FC if they had ALWAYS been in the Blue Sq, there is  avery very big difference here.

So you know when i say that your a gloryhunter , it's not meant as a insult . It's more a statement of fact .

Explain please. How is that glory hunting? I said I would still support Liverpool but would also probably pick a prem team to half support. I would think that most people would do that, it's the same as picking a country to support in World or European cups when your home nation isn't in it.
heimdall

Postby simolonge » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:38 am

NANNY RED wrote:
simolonge wrote:
heimdall wrote:

I was trying the medium of humour known as irony Grandma.

I called him a name in the act of posting the statement, thus it was ironic that I threatened (never would for the record) to report him to the moderators for name calling as I called him a name.

Arrgh - never mind.
simolonge

Postby simolonge » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:41 am

heimdall wrote:If we got relegated from the prem then I would still support Liverpool but I would probably take up an option team in the premiership, maybe Arsenal just so that I could enjoy some prem matches. If we continued to slide, to the point of not being on TV, then it would make it very difficult for me to continue to support them.

You can call me all the names under the sun, but you have proven here what kind of Liverpool fan you are here lad.

Gloryhunting fickle whopper.
simolonge

Postby heimdall » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:49 am

simolonge wrote:
heimdall wrote:If we got relegated from the prem then I would still support Liverpool but I would probably take up an option team in the premiership, maybe Arsenal just so that I could enjoy some prem matches. If we continued to slide, to the point of not being on TV, then it would make it very difficult for me to continue to support them.

You can call me all the names under the sun, but you have proven here what kind of Liverpool fan you are here lad.

Gloryhunting fickle whopper.

How to you figure that one out then?? Seriously this could be interesting. I said I would support Liverpool even if they get relegated and that makes me a glory hunter somehow.  :Oo:  :Oo:
heimdall

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion