Bloody hell! keep baros! - What's he done wrong?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Luis Garcia » Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:52 pm

A.B. wrote:

These are purely YOUR opinions lad, and not those of LFC or Rafa benitez.

What I did say is that there is no solid evidence that he isn't comming.

Read back on this thread.........Rafa "Im only interested in a defender, not a striker" when asked about owen.
And i saw that on a TV press conference. theres your evidence!

In case you've lived under a rock for the past two months, Benitez has been trying to sell Baros.

Wrong again, Rafa took Baros in the squad to Sofia and said he might use him. He said he was looking to sel him, but might sell him if a club comes in. he therefore might stay for the season.

If he didn't want Michael Owen he would come out and say so, which he hasn't done.

but he has! He said he doesnt want a striker.

You silly boy!
:rasp
Luis Garcia

Postby A.B. » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:02 pm

Read back on this thread.........Rafa "Im only interested in a defender, not a striker" when asked about owen.

I've read all the press conferences Benitez has had in the past month. There's not a single statement in where he says "I don't want Michael Owen". Buying a centerback and a right winger are his main priority but he hasn't written off us signing Owen.

I am not stating that Owen will come back for certain, all I am saying is that Benitez has been given chances to put the speculation to bed, but he hasn't. He hasn't answered the question clearly.

Wrong again, Rafa took Baros in the squad to Sofia and said he might use him. He said he was looking to sel him, but might sell him if a club comes in. he therefore might stay for the season.

Are you really this stupid to think that Benitez will alow Milan's price tag to decrease over the next year? You do realize that he only has two years left on his contract, and unless we extend his contract his price tag will continue to decrease until the point where he no longer has a contract and leaves on a bosman.

Yes Benitez said that Baros should be ready because he might use him, funny how Baros was once again left out for the 5th time. If he wasn't looking to sell Baros he would had played him against Sofia.

You silly boy!

But he hasn't. He has not stated that he doesn't want a striker, he's said that signing a striker is not a  MAIN PRIORITY. If you can't understand that then don't bother to reply, now run along and play with your toys.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:10 pm

Correct AB! i aint ever heard him say catagorically that he dont want a striker!All he has said is that a striker is not his main priority,this dont mean he wont sign Owen!  :no
All it means is that he would prefer a CB and a RW,but the bottom line is if he gets what he wants for the headless chicken Owen will be back home before ya can all say'Milan Baros' :D :D
66-1120597113

Postby Luis Garcia » Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:24 am

A.B. wrote:

I've read all the press conferences Benitez has had in the past month. There's not a single statement in where he says "I don't want Michael Owen". Buying a centerback and a right winger are his main priority but he hasn't written off us signing Owen.

I am not stating that Owen will come back for certain, all I am saying is that Benitez has been given chances to put the speculation to bed, but he hasn't. He hasn't answered the question clearly.

Are you really this stupid to think that Benitez will alow Milan's price tag to decrease over the next year? You do realize that he only has two years left on his contract, and unless we extend his contract his price tag will continue to decrease until the point where he no longer has a contract and leaves on a bosman.

Yes Benitez said that Baros should be ready because he might use him, funny how Baros was once again left out for the 5th time. If he wasn't looking to sell Baros he would had played him against Sofia.

You silly boy!

But he hasn't. He has not stated that he doesn't want a striker, he's said that signing a striker is not a  MAIN PRIORITY. If you can't understand that then don't bother to reply, now run along and play with your toys.

you just wont have it little boy? will you.

that we are not going to sign michael owen. he aint NEVER EVER coming back!
Luis Garcia

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:01 am

Luis Garcia wrote:you just wont have it little boy? will you.

that we are not going to sign michael owen. he aint NEVER EVER coming back!

Proof once again that you are a complete dickhead.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:34 am

Benitez:

Michael Owen is a good player, so I can’t say no,” he said. “I don’t know at the moment if we can do something about the strikers because we are waiting on a good offer for Milan. If we don’t get that offer, we can’t do anything about it, (but) there are no problems between me and Michael. He’s a good player and a nice boy, a good professional.”
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby dosserboy » Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:27 pm

A.B. wrote:Benitez:

Michael Owen is a good player, so I can’t say no,” he said. “I don’t know at the moment if we can do something about the strikers because we are waiting on a good offer for Milan. If we don’t get that offer, we can’t do anything about it, (but) there are no problems between me and Michael. He’s a good player and a nice boy, a good professional.”

Read this quote by Rafa "Luis Garcia" and shut the f**k up!
dosserboy

Postby Luis Garcia » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:21 am

That post wa a complete lie, and probably made up by some scally outside anfield.

I'll bet any of you 1000 quid right now you to**ers! he aint here before the transfer deadline end of august!

some little rumour pr*cks, are suggesting a deal has been done!

I've never had such a laugh.

Give me the link to  that quote please!

Oh yes , Benitez has about 2 weeks to sell Baros, or else hes staying for the season!.
Luis Garcia

Postby Dalglish » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:54 am

Luis Garcia wrote:

That post wa a complete lie, and probably made up by some scally outside anfield.

I'll bet any of you 1000 quid right now you to**ers! he aint here before the transfer deadline end of august!

some little rumour pr*cks, are suggesting a deal has been done!

I've never had such a laugh.

Oh yes , Benitez has about 2 weeks to sell Baros, or else hes staying for the season!.

The quote was aired on Radio 5 live about a fortnight ago and I for one heard it myself. I remember it well cos Rafa's use of the term "good Boy" struck me as funny at the time .

Now stop fighting amougst yourselves over what was and wasn't said but this was DEFINITLY said by RAFA BENITEZ when asked about MO......

I'm not entering into argument over whether he will or won't be here come the end of August as like most people on here there is no real way of knowing  :Oo:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:49 am

Look on LFC.tv you arrogant fecker.

There's a thing called the "January Transfer Window" ya tumbletit.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:59 am

ah the arguments kick off.

why do we have a :censored: stirring chelsea customer on here. (no offence chelseaforever)

baros is a decent player but obviously he may have said he wants to leave like 3 time last season and the simple fact he only score 13 goals last season despite plenty of chances. I like him but we need some one more reliable.

Like Michael Owen. hehe
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby <-alonso-> » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:04 pm

michael owen is going down the pan, i'd keep baros. KEEEP HIM!!!!!!!
<-alonso->
(-alex-)
<-alonso->

Postby liverpoolrich » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:13 pm

<-alonso-> wrote:i think we should definetly keep milan, he's better than crouch, pongolle, mellor,le tallec, and morientes! dont sell him!

alright dont get excited and he isnt better then morientes
image/jpeg
liverpoolrich

Postby stoney » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:33 pm

REDS AND VILLA AGREE FEE FOR BAROS
KOP Talk 15 August 2005 

Liverpool and Aston Villa have finally agreed a transfer fee for striker Milan Baros. 

The Czech international has been given permission to open talks with the Premiership outfit and if all goes to plan, Baros will become a Villa player within the next seven to 10 days.

Other clubs are still showing an interest so if anyone else matches the asking price, Baros will be given further options.
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:39 pm

<-alonso-> wrote:michael owen is going down the pan, i'd keep baros. KEEEP HIM!!!!!!!

no disrespect mate, but what youve just said is total bollox.

do you suffer from a spinal deficiency, whereby your spine is so contorted that it forces your head up your ar'se, and you keep wandering round looking for the light switch??

or do you know where the light switch is, coz you have a guide dog??
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion