Bloody hell! keep baros! - What's he done wrong?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Judge » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:13 am

cant remember where it is, but if you ask or pm johnnymac1979 (moderator), he can give you all the details
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chelsea forever. » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:15 am

there is no such link, because there is no such story.

''IF'' Owen does return it will be because of the board and Gerrard, not because of Rafa.

I am 99.9999% sure he will not.
Chelsea forever.

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:24 am

if you look over the last 5 or so pages of the rumour thread, jonnymac has made a few posts regarding Andy Owen.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:24 am

ok, go to stmikes rumour thread, to page 67, and it is thirteen posts down.

read it and weap boy
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chelsea forever. » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:31 am

Yes iv read that. I thought you were talking about a media story.

Anyway ..  i shall not spend any more time on this subject, only time will reveal the truth.

All I know is that RAfa does not want him and if he returns it will be against Rafa's wish.

Cheers
Chelsea forever.

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:01 am

You seem to no everything about Liverpool,why are you on here ?
66-1112520797

Postby Ian Rush's Right foot » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:32 am

http://www.teamtalk.com/teamtalk/News/Story_Page/0,7760,1765_621674,00.html

"Villa ponder £6.5m Baros bid

Aston Villa are stepping up their efforts to sign Liverpool striker Milan Baros and are prepared to offer £6.5m for his services.

It is understood that Villa are prepared to compromise with Liverpool in attempting to thrash out a fee for the Czech international.

Villa initially insisted they would not pay more than £6m for Baros while Liverpool refused to budge from an asking price of £7m.

But the Midlands club are now believed to be read to pay around £6.5m with manager David O'Leary desperate to supplement a three-man strikeforce of Kevin Phillips, Juan Pablo Angel and rookie Luke Moore.

Villa operations manager Steve Stride is expected to have further talks with Liverpool chief executive Rick Parry following his return from the Champions League clash in Sofia.

But sources close to Villa insist they have still to agree personal terms with Baros and that they have not been given official permission to speak to the player."

....I'm the bee's knee, his legs and his arms.....
Ian Rush's Right foot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chelsea forever. » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:39 am

Chelsea forever.

Postby Ian Rush's Right foot » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:48 am

Hey chelsea forever,

Just a quick note, i really admire how your current chelsea team play, i mean not many teams can play like the vintage teams of the past such as wimbledon. :p

it's just like watching div 2, maybe john terry picked the tactic up from his brother
:p

Ian Rush's Right foot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chelsea forever. » Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:02 am

Ian Rush's Right foot wrote:Hey chelsea forever,

Just a quick note, i really admire how your current chelsea team play, i mean not many teams can play like the vintage teams of the past such as wimbledon. :p

it's just like watching div 2, maybe john terry picked the tactic up from his brother
:p

Maybe he did, It won us the Premership. I should thank his brother for being so kind and teaching him.
Chelsea forever.

Postby Ciggy » Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:10 am

Chelsea forever. wrote:Yes iv read that. I thought you were talking about a media story.

Anyway ..  i shall not spend any more time on this subject, only time will reveal the truth.

All I know is that RAfa does not want him and if he returns it will be against Rafa's wish.

Cheers

??? How do you know? Do you know Rafa or something?
Theres pride before a fall and Im afriad Rafa and Owen will have to put the pride away, Rafa isnt that stupid to realise that Owen will bring us 20+ goals a season, so therefore Rafa will take him back if the opportunity arises which it has, and we have first refusal, Michael owen is a welcome addition to any team in the world.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ian Rush's Right foot » Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:15 am

We took Rush back and he was just as good when he came back from juva, so why not owen
:)

Ian Rush's Right foot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chelsea forever. » Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:14 am

Newcastle manager Graeme Souness believes he has "a good chance" of pulling off a sensational swoop for Real Madrid striker Michael Owen.

It emerged on Thursday that the 25-year-old has not flatly rejected the Magpies' interest in him, although the St James' Park hierarchy know they still face competition for the England forward should be leave the Bernabeu Stadium.

However, as he prepared his depleted squad for Sunday's Barclays Premiership opener at Arsenal, Souness was quietly confident.

"Without exciting the fans too much, I think there is a good chance," he said. "We are still in there.

"We are targetting, and have been targetting, several players. The Michael Owen situation, we know everything about Michael's situation - he is a target, but we also have other targets."
Chelsea forever.

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:29 am

Newcastle United are thick as shit.  My mate goes to both home and away games for the Geordies, he misses on average about 5-7 games a season so he knows what he's talking about.

Last week, Newcastle bid £11 milliion for Owen.  Real Madrid accepted it but Owen rejected it flat out, not interested.

So the next day, Newcastle bid £12 million? 

You've got to ask yourself if Freddy Shepherd has any marbles left?
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:33 am

By the way, that last post of mine, my mate is a very clever fucker, he's not thick as shit, he just comes from and supports Newcastle United and told me that in the boozer last night.
jonnymac1979

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion