Bit Frustrated with FSG

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat May 19, 2012 5:47 pm

Is  that it?  Some insults that insinuate i drive taxis for a living? 

I bow down to your intellectual belligerence :laugh:

BTW, if you use a quote, you should put the question mark inside the quotation, otherwise it makes poor syntax.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat May 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Go the f.uck up the pair of you
Benny The Noon

Postby dawson99 » Sat May 19, 2012 5:51 pm

Benny The Noon » Sat May 19, 2012 4:50 pm wrote:Go the f.uck up the pair of you

"Grow"

(sorry)
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat May 19, 2012 5:51 pm

7_Kewell » Sat May 19, 2012 4:47 pm wrote:Is  that it?  Some insults that insinuate i drive taxis for a living? 

BTW, if you use a quote, you should put the question mark inside the quotation, otherwise it makes poor syntax.

Not saying your bird is fat ,but did you manage to wash my skid marks off your bedroom ceiling ?
That better ? BOOM BOOM
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sat May 19, 2012 5:52 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat May 19, 2012 3:17 pm wrote:
parchpea » Sat May 19, 2012 3:04 pm wrote:FSG gave it a go with the old guard by allowing people to stay in jobs and the fans to
have that feel good factor by appointing Dalglish.

I guess their only regret will be they didnt just wade in from the off and implement their
own ideas and they have lost a year by being tentative and people pleasing to win favour.

Anyway they have soon put that right now by dismantling the whole thing and re building
with their own vision for the club.

To be honest the fans have had their pick and now its the owners turn so we will have to
show a bit of faith back even if we dont care for some of their decisions initially.

Everything they are doing is an attempt to improve this football club and if we are always
going to fight people over everything we will eventually destroy the things ourselves if we
are not careful.

they appointed the first DoF in our history mate, on the say so of a baseball stats guru, that didnt work out if you remember.
they havent got a clue about footy, thats why they are employing a management company for advice and thats why they ask bloggers for advice.
stop trying to make out this is part of some masterplan

To be honest I have no clue why Comolli was actually appointed given Dalglish admitted he
selected the players.

If Comolli was only there to negotiate the deal then FSG themselves need a kick up the *****
for sitting in Boston whilst our DOF was getting his pockets emptied by Newcastle, Villa and
Sunderland.

FSG have a lot to prove I would not disagree and I have been critical of them before. At this point
though their acts are a clear admission of failure on their part and now we must, and frankly have
no option, but to let them try and fix it.

Also they need people over here full time running the show not having things dealt with by phone
and video conference. The staff need that 1 on 1 contact like any organisation.

You get the impression they thought the football game may be pretty easy, pump in £100m and
bag the CL and off we go, tart Anfield up, investments worth more, but they have been given the shock of their
lives and are now in meltdown trying to please investors and protect the name of NESV.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Sat May 19, 2012 5:54 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat May 19, 2012 4:51 pm wrote:
7_Kewell » Sat May 19, 2012 4:47 pm wrote:Is  that it?  Some insults that insinuate i drive taxis for a living? 

Not saying your bird is fat ,but did you manage to wash my skid marks off your bedroom ceiling ?
That better ? BOOM BOOM

She wore an X Man tshirt and a helicopter landed on her

(my personal fave)
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat May 19, 2012 6:00 pm

dawson99 » Sat May 19, 2012 4:45 pm wrote:
metalhead » Sat May 19, 2012 4:41 pm wrote:
dawson99 » Sat May 19, 2012 4:04 pm wrote:This site again is getting a bit silly. Of course everyone wanted KK to do well and to get more time. but why give someone longer when they dont trust them with the money. they did the right thing, give themselves as long as possible to get someone in on a long term deal, give them money and let them do it there way Yes it was cut throat but football isnt the same as it used to be, and we need to be ready to see that

That's thing, they will do it ''their way'' now, but they have to make sure whoever comes in is the right person for the job or they will get a huge backlash from the fans if things go kaput

Yeah, bu they seem to know what they want, a 5 year plan, a young vibrant manager, so let them. Kenny couldnt do it in the league. We need change, its blatantly obvious. Now people are screaming each other as either lovers or haters of KK, same as with Rafa. EVERY liverpool fan loves KK, but it just didn't work. In the league we have become a joke, and I dont want to be a joke in the league.

we have been a joke in the league since Rafa's last season, sure things didn't go our away last season, but I wish FSG just gave KK another chance to make things right.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat May 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Would you give KK another £30 million only to possibly sack him as thats what you want, or do you get someone else in early in the summer with the funds to do it there way?
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sat May 19, 2012 6:03 pm

dawson99 » Sat May 19, 2012 4:51 pm wrote:
Benny The Noon » Sat May 19, 2012 4:50 pm wrote:Go the f.uck up the pair of you

"Grow"

(sorry)

"f*ck"
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat May 19, 2012 6:05 pm

I'm glad that the owners have ambitions, unlike some fans who continue to live in the past.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat May 19, 2012 6:07 pm

dawson99 » Sat May 19, 2012 4:54 pm wrote:She wore an X Man tshirt and a helicopter landed on her

(my personal fave)

:laugh:

She has an arse like a windcheater on the moors ... one of mine
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat May 19, 2012 6:10 pm

More room in her arse pocket than in IKEA ...another one
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sat May 19, 2012 6:11 pm

Everyone has their personal opinion about KK's departure, personally for long-term success I want to see our next manager willing to commit for years, not some sort of short term fix. That's not really the reason for the current unease with FSG though. They've been here a while now and we still have no solid organisational structure. What sort of board do we have to begin the process of picking a new manager/ director of football/ CEO/ sports scientist/ promotions manager? We have Ayre/Henry and Werner. That is not good enough. By now, we should have an experienced boardroom team, based in Liverpool, we a clear vision for our club. In short, we're still a bit of a laughing stock.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat May 19, 2012 6:11 pm

Makes Beth Ditto look like she's been in a drier ...another .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat May 19, 2012 6:16 pm

dawson99 » Sat May 19, 2012 5:01 pm wrote:Would you give KK another £30 million only to possibly sack him as thats what you want, or do you get someone else in early in the summer with the funds to do it there way?

Give KK another season and back him in the transfer market and I'm confident we wouldn't see another season like this
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion