Biscan - the key to it all ?........ - Calm down calm down only a suggestion!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Owzat » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:08 am

I can only imagine it is some fetish with the player mentioned and the new member decided to look for it. I'm sure it can be deleted or closed, should be some kind of forum rules about dredging up ancient threads without good reason. It's not even been made relevant to a current dilemma, just "Thats the best read I've had for ages" like everyone else REALLY wanted to know what some new member thought of comments about a donkey who left the club donkey's years ago :D
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:20 am

Owzat wrote:It's not even been made relevant to a current dilemma, just "Thats the best read I've had for ages" like everyone else REALLY wanted to know what some new member thought of comments about a donkey who left the club donkey's years ago :D

i think he thinks its a solution to the alonso-mash debate  :laugh:
maypaxvobiscum

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:26 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Owzat wrote:It's not even been made relevant to a current dilemma, just "Thats the best read I've had for ages" like everyone else REALLY wanted to know what some new member thought of comments about a donkey who left the club donkey's years ago :D

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
account deleted by request

Postby Owzat » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:38 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:

If that's the best read he's had in ages, I dread to think what else he's read. Not much by the sound of it, if he hasn't read anything better than that!

EDIT : I must confess when I read the "calm down, calm down only a suggestion!" bit in the title, I thought someone was suggesting we buy Biscuit back! (Biscuit because that means twice cooked and the idea is half baked!) That is until I read it and saw the date
Last edited by Owzat on Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:42 am

jesus someone must be bored fancy bumping a 4 year old topic :no
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:48 am

Owzat wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:

If that's the best read he's had in ages, I dread to think what else he's read. Not much by the sound of it, if he hasn't read anything better than that!

EDIT : I must confess when I read the "calm down, calm down only a suggestion!" bit in the title, I thought someone was suggesting we buy Biscuit back! (Biscuit because that means twice cooked and the idea is half baked!) That is until I read it and saw the date

same here  :D
i started thinking where is Biscan gonna fit in against Lucas, Plessis, Gerrard, Xabi and Mash.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:23 am

jonny. wrote:
catenacio wrote:For me, Igor would make an excellent deep, base of the diamond holding midfielder.

Here he would not be found out positionally, as it is more of a reactional than positonal role.  He could use his excellent pace (quicker than didi but then so am i !! - no offense didi) and superb range of passing.  This coupled with the defensive skills he has recently acquired and his willingness to show for the ball every time (please take note didi and stop hiding!!) to be the fulcrum of our team.

For those of you didi lovers -why not play them both centre mid (deep) and let kewell and gerrard play left and right respectively and bomb on!

Thats the best read I've had for ages

Christ sake just how boring is life in Western Australia ?

More of this sh'ite and you're outta here.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion