Big worry in turin for our fans

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stapo1000 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:02 am

Police neglegence and poor planning both contributed to the heysel and hillsborough disasters. Lets hope that the same mistakes are not made again and that the night will be remembered for the football and not the deaths of innocent people
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alviz » Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:36 am

Hi all, I'm a juventus supporter I would like to let u know that the most of juventus supporters want that sport win in Turin, so we will not accept any episode of violence and I'm quite sure that juventus supporters that are planning a revenge will be isolated by the juventus real fans.
Forza juve, ciao
alviz

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:13 pm

i hope you are right alviz, but i can't see a sensible Juve fan telling an Ultra to behave properly, and that Ultra obliging. :(
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Granata » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:41 pm

i'm sorry but i cannot agree wtih alviz. i'm not a juventus fan...but lived in turin for a long (btw, i'm a Torino fan)....u'd better watch out. they're waiting for you. they want revenge of....something that happend 20 y ago. u must be carefull if u go in town (and if u are going to wait 4 the match in the stadium nearby...be carefull as well.  do no got around (mcdonalds or shopping center) alone. Stay all togheter. juventus fans are used to have fights (they've got knifes usually) in small groups against 1/2/5/10 people....but not in if u are hundreds all togheter
Granata

Postby alviz » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:57 pm

LFC #1 wrote:i hope you are right alviz, but i can't see a sensible Juve fan telling an Ultra to behave properly, and that Ultra obliging. :(

maybe not one but if the "sensibles" are hundreds......
alviz

Postby policy » Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:07 am

JUST DON'T GO.
JUST DON'T GO.
JUST DON'T GO.

1) If we win, there is a good chance that some will try to hurt you.
2) If we lose, the trip will suck and you have to constantly fear that someone will hurt you.

Why go then? Really? The players will be fine because they are together and their safety is tantamount.

A fan or a handful of fans with red on walking around is obviously going to get hit.

If I were a parent, I wouldn't let my kids go. It just isn't worth it. Maybe next time.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby Dalglish » Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:33 am

What a dilemna :(

It strikes me as extremely sad when you have to consider whether your going to get home alive for simply wanting to watch your team play a game of football !

You get the impression that these so called "fans" threatening retribution and revenge have nothing to do with the events of 20 years ago and everything to do with grasping an opportunity to wreak havoc and mayhem.

Maybe they have c.rap jobs, no respect at home , poor personalities and such small willy's they have to compensate by playing their "We're going to get you " games ???

I've reached my decision and it's not to travel which makes me desperately sad and upset but I have more than simply myself to think about these days and anyway i'll save my money for Munich or even Istanbul !!!!!! :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby marcus.c » Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:13 am

It was a disgrace. Obviously some sections of the Juve fans didn't appreciate it. In my opinion, there is no point going there. Those lads are insane. What has happened was an accident, no doubt it was our fault but it takes two hands to clap. If they want a second time, I say lets tear down their stadium!
marcus.c

Postby Starbridge42 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:18 am

Um.... hmmmm
not so sure about your last statement ???
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby marcus.c » Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:22 am

Starbridge42 wrote:Um.... hmmmm
not so sure about your last statement ???

Of coz, i was just kidding. We, are just a bunch of peace-loving supporters that go round spreading love, joy and not forgotting, our slogan - You'll never walk alone.

Not sure what those Juve fans intend to spread. Maybe, bullets?
marcus.c

Postby Starbridge42 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:24 am

Yeah i know man, its just I think it was leon that pointed out that there could be either ppl in the media looking to stir up trouble, or ultra's looking to fire each other up going around forums like this looking for something provocative to repeat.
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby marcus.c » Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:26 am

Do the players want us to go? If not, lets just stay @ home and watch the tv.
marcus.c

Postby Ciggy » Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:42 am

Italian newspaper The Gazzetta dello Sport continues to report that major disturbances are expected when Juventus host Liverpool in the Champions League return fixture.

A selection of chilling internet messages have been published in the paper one of which reads: "We've waited 20 years for this and now it is time for revenge. We will kill them, just like they killed us. Honour those at Anfield who turned their backs and refused Liverpool's friendship. The Liverpool fans will not leave the Delle Alpi stadium alive. Sharpen the knives and bring your clubs."

High security arrangements will be in place from the moment Liverpool supporters touch down in Italy but there are still fears that our new "friends" are going to do their best to seek revenge for the Heysel deaths.
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:56 am

The whole thing is disgusting, honestly.  What do the expect to gain from killing Liverpool supporters?  Some kind of closure? If thats their plan then they are barking up the wrong tree.  People who consider that the right thing to do, or who would ever consider doing that...

I simply can't find the words to describe them.  Even if I had the money there would be no way I would be going to Turin. :blues:
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:02 am

so who exactly is planning to go to Turin? or already planned?
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion