Big worry in turin for our fans

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby anfieldadorer » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:51 pm

those who already bought tickets from juve's site, please consider to cancel the trip for your safety sake
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:04 pm

if no fans travel to Turin, there is a chance that the PLAYERS might get targeted. nevertheless, they would be considering to be playing in a completely hostile territory and hope no LFC players will get distracted (Rafa knows what to do!).
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:02 pm

the players will be fine, but as i've mentioned, the Italian police are ******! Spoke to a manc and he said the Italian police stood by whilst Italians were throwing missiles at them!  Just hope the LFC supporters club will get heavily involved and LFC will make sure Ueffa has got securuity sorted... ???
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:08 pm

The problem is the planes land 6-7 before the game, as ive understood the stadium is in the middle of no where, so what do our fans do for them 7 hours?
I would say 1000 Liverpool fans are making there own way there, and the rest are going with organisations.
I just hope them traveling alone, take all the proper safety measures.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:09 pm

Nando wrote:why kept posting these pictures you berk  :angry:

Oi what are you talkin about? he only posted whats on there websites.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:11 pm

anfieldadorer wrote:Image

Bad taste annie lad.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cptrios » Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:38 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:http://ilmuro.mine.nu/

Ive been translating some things from here and its very scary indeed, there will be revenge, why are the authorities being so niave about it.

I just read through this...pretty scary stuff. One gets the feeling from many of their posts that a lot of these people have been consciously waiting for 20 years seething just for this occasion. Even the more level-headed posts suggest things like holding up a giant banner that shows a burning English flag and the words "infinite hatred." There also seem to be a number of them bringing guns, and the posts have an overwhelmingly frequent occurrance of the word "massacre." Please, if you're going to this game, reconsider. It's just not worth it.
cptrios

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:45 pm

could just be a load of empty threats....i mean if you were going to take a gun to the match....you would't post it on a web board where they record your ISP and could report you to the police, would they? :oh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:03 pm

7_Kewell wrote:could just be a load of empty threats....i mean if you were going to take a gun to the match....you would't post it on a web board where they record your ISP and could report you to the police, would they? :oh:

They had guns at Heysel a number of them Ultras had all kinds of weapons at that stadium and the UEFA done f"ck all about it, they where seen on TV pointing guns at Liverpool fans, Our supporters got pelted for over an hour with missiles before they retaliated.  They caused it but unfortunalty for us, that wall fell and 39 people died.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:08 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Bad taste annie lad.

very bad, leon mate.
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:08 pm

peronally i'd prefer no away fans and a liverpool 1-0 victoriy...that would REALLY ****** them off!
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NYCJuveFan » Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:18 pm

That's what Cannavaro had to say:

Nei momenti che contano l'attacco bianconero può contare su un'arma in più, Fabio Cannavaro. Contro la Roma all'Olimpico e ad Anfield col Liverpool, è saltato di testa più in alto di tutti gli avversari. "Sono fortunato, due gol importanti - sorride il difensore bianconero in conferenza stampa - adesso possiamo guardare alla sfida di ritorno coi Reds un po' più serenamente. Non sarà facile, loro giocano ad un ritmo altissimo ma tutto può succedere, purtroppo non ci è riuscito il colpaccio come il Milan, per i rossoneri adesso la strada è nettamente in discesa".
I due gol presi in Inghilterra? Per Cannavaro si spiegano soltanto con un black out generale: "Non riuscivamo nè a giocare nè a mettere palla a terra. Loro hanno speso molto ad inizio partita ed hanno pagato nel secondo tempo. Meritavamo qualcosa in più ma purtroppo ci hanno messo alle corde con due tiri in porta, noi invece abbiamo preso un palo e ci hanno annullato un gol, ma va bene così, abbiamo speranze nel ritorno. Nell'intervallo Capello ci ha detto cosa avevamo sbagliato. Era sicuramente tranquillo - ammette il difensore azzurro, ma poi gli scappa una risata. - Scherzi a parte credo che all'interno degli spogliatoi il volume di un discorso si possa tenere basso o alto, quello che conta sono i concetti. Ma le parole dell'allenatore ci sono servite visto che nella ripresa abbiamo giocato molto meglio...".
Per il difensore della Nazionale i tifosi inglesi sono un esempio da seguire : "Capisco l'amarezza di alcuni supporter bianconeri, fatti come quelli di Heysel non si dimenticano. Ma a Liverpool gli inglesi si sono comportati con la massima correttezza, è uno spettacolo il modo in cui cantano e sostengono la squadra fino alla fine, sono un modello da seguire, anche in vista della sfida di ritorno a Torino".
L'ultima battuta è sull'Inter: "L'Inter giocava, il Milan segnava; i nerazzurri forse meritavano qualcosa in più ma hanno preso due gol su calcio da fermo. Li capisco, il più basso degli attaccanti milanisti è 1,85, Stam invece non lo si può marcare, ma soltanto limitare".

In the most important occasion, Juve's offense can count on an extra-weapon: Fabio Cannavaro. In Rome against AS Roma and at Anfield Cannavaro jumped higher than anyone else. "I'm lucky. Two very important goals. Now we can look at the 2nd leg in Turin more relaxed. It won't be easy. They play at a very fast pace but everything could happen. We haven't been as lucky as AC Milan. Now they're almost into the semifinals."
The two goals conceeded at Anfield? Cannavaro could justify them just with a general black-out. "We weren't able to play, we weren't able to keep the ball down. They spent very much in the first half and they paid duty in the second half. We deserved more, but they put us in the corner with two goals, we hit the post and the referee canceled a valid goal of ours, but it's ok, we have hope for the 2nd leg. During the halftime Capello told us what we did wrong. Sure it was laid back -- but here Cannavaro starts laughing-- Seriously, volume of the speech doesn't count. Contents do. And Capello's words were actually useful since we played much better in the second half."
For Cannavaro English supporters are an EXAMPLE TO BE FOLLOWED. "I understand the bitterness of some of our fans. What happened at Heysel in 1985 is difficult to forget. However, in Liverpool fans behaved perfectly. It's a spectacula show to see the way the sing and encourage their time up to the end of the match. It's an example to follow also here in Turin in the 2nd leg."
The last one is about the Milan derby:"Inter played the game, AC Milan scored; Inter deserved more but they allowed two goals on free kicks. I understand them. The shortest AC Milan  forward is 1.85mt and you can't stop Stam, but just try to limit him."

I translated everything, but look at what Cannavaro had to say about LFC fans. I'm sure most of Juve fans think so too.
NYCJuveFan

Postby anfieldadorer » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:04 pm

cheers for the translation NYC
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:13 am

NYCJuveFan wrote:I translated everything, but look at what Cannavaro had to say about LFC fans. I'm sure most of Juve fans think so too.

I think that too NYC, however is till be the small minority of anger-filled fans (probably Ultras) who aren't going to listten to comments by Cannavaro, their mind is already made up.   :(
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:15 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:could just be a load of empty threats....i mean if you were going to take a gun to the match....you would't post it on a web board where they record your ISP and could report you to the police, would they? :oh:

They had guns at Heysel a number of them Ultras had all kinds of weapons at that stadium and the UEFA done f"ck all about it, they where seen on TV pointing guns at Liverpool fans, Our supporters got pelted for over an hour with missiles before they retaliated.  They caused it but unfortunalty for us, that wall fell and 39 people died.

that were starting guns i believe, like the ones they use at Athletics competitions.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion