Benitez resigns...... - (misleading topic title)

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Redrider » Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:42 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:You finished your book yet?  Hows it comin along and whos in it :D

Not me, I couldn't write a book to save my life !!
My spelling would let me down big-style, I think you must be confusing me with Kinda etc. This is a big Granny thing, he likes to rope me in with Kinda and his pals, because we have the same ISDN address and I must say I am amused by the Turdinator, he seems like the Homer Simpson of the web-site.
Say's it like it is and is not scared of a bit of flack !!
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:18 am

Redrider wrote:Benitez, resigns himself to the knowledge that he is not making the best job of the task that he has taken on.
The rejuvination of LFC is not going to be completed easily and overnight.
Beni' has not made the best of purchases, some £6m to £8m has been wasted on a couple of innappropriate players, the jury is still to view the real evidence on the latest signing.
The team selection and tactics, with respect to zonal marking have left the players confused.
The skipper is already packing his bag's and getting the estate agents round to value his house, ready for a sale.

Meanwhile, Rick Parry who was already on tranquilisers, after a losss of £18m and the fouled up sale of Micheal Owen, has now managed to see-off the L4 group and watch another possible source of finance recede back over the hill.
He knows we are in deep do-do, he is now borrowing on the strength of next years revenues, which are fast falling with the performance of the team. He, is currently polishing his CV.

Well the topic title grabbed your attention! But Rafa could cut and run !!
Our plight is serious, I have deep forebodings of where we are heading, I reckon we are on the start of a spiral into mediocrity, those who are looking for a season ticket, may find it easy to get one next season and it won't be for a new Stadium !!

hmmm for a min i thought i had posted that lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:01 am

God dammit Moores, if you can't look out for the best interests of the club get the f*ck out !!  We don't need your selfishness to deprive Rafa funds that he needs to rebuild.  I am confident that if L4 was given a majority stake in Liverpool a new stadium would be built, finanaces would be avaiable to the club, and they wouldn't ask for too much.  I was sympathetic for Moores at first, but this is the straw that broke the camels back.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:00 pm

L-type wrote:God dammit Moores, if you can't look out for the best interests of the club get the f*ck out !!  We don't need your selfishness to deprive Rafa funds that he needs to rebuild.  I am confident that if L4 was given a majority stake in Liverpool a new stadium would be built, finanaces would be avaiable to the club, and they wouldn't ask for too much.  I was sympathetic for Moores at first, but this is the straw that broke the camels back.

Its ok L-type, take a deep breathe. All you need now is go ****** on a man u jersey and you will feel right as rain  :D
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:07 pm

Mountie,
       Suggest that you take a deep breath and get used to the mess that that Parry and Moores are creating here !!
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion