Benitez in for a shock....... - When he arrives at melwood

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 84-1083280474 » Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:42 pm

Having just come from the Champions of La Liga and Uefa cup winners Valencia, to a Liverpool in need of some major restoration, imagine Benitez when he arrives at Melwood to see the likes of Diaou, Diouf, Cheyrou, smicer, murphy and biscan warming up. will he be impressed?

Im sure he'll do the honourable thing, and show these the door,or send them out on loan! just like heskey.

-----------------------------------------------------------
NO BOOZE, NO BIRDS, NO MONEY.........NO PROBLEM!  :D
84-1083280474

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:46 pm

Murphy and Smicer are good squad players. :)

You are an idiot.

Goodnight. :)
115-1073096938

Postby ICE-MAN » Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:50 pm

GONE: heskey houllier

GOING: traore (wba),  cheyrou (marseilles),  diao (st etienne)

i was afraid that these players would not be linked with anyone cos they are pure shyte, but im delighted the clubs mentioned have all been strongly linked with them, get rid of them now! :cool:

PLAYERS WHO WILL SHINE:
kirkland (no injury worries long run in team),
finnan (same as kirky)
kewell (wil get over his ankle problems and rafa will release the shackles on him)
partridge (could be a darkhorse, rafa likes speedy wingers according to gulliem balague, and richies is faster than owen and had great season with coventry two years agoo until his injury, definitely worth a look if he stays injury free)
owen and cisse (they will get plenty more service as rafa loves attacking football, valencia scored 70 goals last year, this will be ideal for these lads and baros as well!)

all in all im delighted at the appointment of rafa and he has the good qualities of houller (attitude commitment and loves technology) plus he has more attacking qualities and can raise our game to a whole new level! :cool:
ICE-MAN

Postby 84-1083280474 » Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:53 pm

Good squad players?

Are you Tommy Cooper Stu? your such a comedien.

Oh yes you are right  actually, but squad players for Swansea city.

You prove time and again you've got no idea what your talking about Stu pot so keep it canned!

You defended Heskey.....He was BOOTED OUT!
You defended Houllier.....He was BOOTED OUT!

And you should be BOOTED OUT of the ground, never allowed to return.
84-1083280474

Postby BoogiePimp » Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:45 pm

Heskey is a good player
Houllier is a good manager

Both will prove the doubters wrong
BoogiePimp

Postby fivecups » Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:28 pm

BoogiePimp wrote:Heskey is a good player
Houllier is a good manager

Both will prove the doubters wrong

Cant see them proving anyone wrong.

Even if they do well (which I doubt - Heskey may perform better with less pressure), they weren't going to do it for Liverpool, we waited long enough.

Smicer adds nothing to Liverpool, Danny was our player of the season 2 years ago and was playing well before that and should definitely stay.

Suddenly next season seems a lot more appealing.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:50 pm

Smicer has NEVER had a good season.  For me, he is nothing more than a midfield version of Heskey and should go (even if it's a free).  We need a huge clear out, we need a new midfield and a new structure for the Defence.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:51 pm

TheHustler wrote:Having just come from the Champions of La Liga and Uefa cup winners Valencia, to a Liverpool in need of some major restoration, imagine Benitez when he arrives at Melwood to see the likes of Diaou, Diouf, Cheyrou, smicer, murphy and biscan warming up. will he be impressed?

Im sure he'll do the honourable thing, and show these the door,or send them out on loan! just like heskey.

I think you should change your name from The Hustler to DOOM AND GLOOM.

Do you have anything posotive to say about LFC???
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hd7ac » Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:19 pm

I completely agree with you Hustler, except wid murphy. Admittedly i cant see him bein a mainstay in a team that challenges for title but as a squad player e is worth keeping.

Seems people on this forum like stu the red seems to not of grasped d idea of discussions, wat is d point in sayin some1 is an idiot because dey av different views.

Just an observation whatever floats your boat i guess.  :p
hd7ac

Postby jimmyb » Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:51 pm

i dont think any players will leave till the manager assesses them. how can he get rid of players till he works with them? maybe in different systems he could get more out of them than houllier
jimmyb

Postby 84-1083280474 » Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:00 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
TheHustler wrote:Having just come from the Champions of La Liga and Uefa cup winners Valencia, to a Liverpool in need of some major restoration, imagine Benitez when he arrives at Melwood to see the likes of Diaou, Diouf, Cheyrou, smicer, murphy and biscan warming up. will he be impressed?

I think you should change your name from The Hustler to DOOM AND GLOOM.

Do you have anything posotive to say about LFC???

yes i do have something positive to say and contructive too!

Sell the players I mentioned for a tenner, and bring 4/5 players from the continent to be in the starting line up next year!
84-1083280474

Postby XSD » Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:10 pm

lol@ stu and 'the hustler', can't you two stop bitching at each other? :laugh:
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:29 pm

Where did i defend Heskey?

???

Wrong again KID. :)

Are all body builders airheads? :D
115-1073096938

Postby JohnBull » Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:19 pm

The fact that he's signed a 5 year contract gives me great hope. Every check I've made on Benitez has given positive replies and the only worry I had that he would dissappear to Real when the job comes up again.
I doubt that he'll keep Gerrard at Anfield £125,000 a week is a big magnet for the boy and if he goes a few others may leave as well but I really think that Benitez can reform the club along proper football lines
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:26 pm

I reckon Danny Murphy lost form when he started dating that bird from Hollyoaks.  He looks like a guy thats not getting enough sleep.  Maybe Benitez's first job should be to give him an ultimatum.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion