Beintez comments on the game yesterday

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Paul C » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:34 pm

Benitez said "Personally I think they were both sh1t3.  Arsene Wenger let Man U win as part of his mind games but it's hard when your playing against 12 men", the Liverpool gaffer went on to comment about the Manchester United squad with this "basically they haven't got a Didi Hamman, Steven Gerrard or Xabi Alonso but instead they poor players Phil Neville, Roy 'Im past it' Keane, Eric Djemba-Djemba so personally I think that Ferguson needs to strengthen in that area", as usual the official had a big part to play in the game and senior Benitez was not please about this either, he says "it's hard enough to go to Old Trafford but when you have to play against the referee as well it's an added task, apparently before the game he was in the Manchester dressing room laughing with the players and showing them his 'Red till I die' tattoo which I think is a little out of order"

Benitez ended with this comment: "I can't wait to get both of them back to Anfield to play the 'Real Liverpool' now that the lads have gelled morel, Steven Gerrard will be fit again and pairing Alonso so I can't see the midfield being a problem for us, I've give Carra, Sami and Josemi instructions to break that horse faced b3stard Nistelrooy and the other ugly one they signed from the blue sh1t3, watch this space"

:D
Last edited by Paul C on Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:40 pm

He also commented to the Spanish media:

"Ferguson chupa su dick de papá, Rooney tiene una cara como un fondo de puerco y los hermanos de Neville son ambas vírgenes feo.

Hamburguesa con queso y patatas fritas por favor. Puercos Inglesi."

:D  :cool:  :kungfu:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:50 pm

Translated for you non spanish speaking people:

"Ferguson absorbs his dick of papa, Rooney has a face as a pig bottom and the brothers of Neville are both virgins ugly.

Hamburger with cheese and chips please. Inglesi pigs."

Hamburger with Cheese and Chips please, lmao :D :D :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ralmach » Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:38 am

Woollyback wrote:He also commented to the Spanish media:

"Ferguson chupa su dick de papá, Rooney tiene una cara como un fondo de puerco y los hermanos de Neville son ambas vírgenes feo.

Hamburguesa con queso y patatas fritas por favor. Puercos Inglesi."

:D  :cool:  :kungfu:

:D   :D

Where have you translated it!!!  I'm spanish and i don't understand it.

You mean:

Ferguson le chupa la polla a su padre, Rooney tiene cara de culo de cerdo y los hermanos Neville son horribles.
Spanish LFC fan
ralmach

Postby Paul C » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:26 pm

I translated it with the Lycos translation page :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion