Baros is just utter ******

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:39 am

It may be a blessing in disguise we wont miss baros as much as some people think, he cant "gell" with morientes he misses more chances than he scores?...it may give someone else to shine? ???
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:40 am

REDTILLDEAD wrote:It may be a blessing in disguise we wont miss baros as much as some people think, he cant "gell" with morientes he misses more chances than he scores?...it may give someone else to shine? ???

like who? mellor? the only other available striker we have...

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnnyAldridge fan » Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:50 am

Mellor is injured sstill isnt he? btw im ****** also :D
JohnnyAldridge fan

Postby ivor_the_injun » Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:56 am

REDTILLDEAD wrote:It may be a blessing in disguise we wont miss baros as much as some people think, he cant "gell" with morientes he misses more chances than he scores?...it may give someone else to shine? ???

Every striker misses more chances than they score, I think you'll find. And if Morientes is out injured, it doesn't really make sense that the lack of chemistry between the two players is a good reason for Baros to be out.
ivor_the_injun

Postby flombs » Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:59 am

"like who mellor, the only other available striker" andy_g

we will (hopefully) have cisse back next season. i think baros did great today but dont think he cuts it. could be the style we play.
"Anorexics addicted to shopping with hollow labotomised
heads". -Brazilian newspaper on British football wives.

"Long live Italy! I dont like Australia! I dont care about
the Australian team, and i dont want them to have good results!" -Chinese football commentator (Hilarious)
flombs

Postby bedlovedays » Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:10 am

He's out of here and none too soon,, been saying it since he missed six glorious chances against Charlton in 2003.  That was his chance, alongside mikey, he blew it and benitez is going to toss him, like he deserves to be...........
oh baros you've done it again ya right ******,,,,
:p  :D :p :laugh:

at least mellor has his head on straight and can finish,, i think he'll suprise you over the next few years,,,

have you already forgotten the Leverkusen miss?
bedlovedays

Postby azriahmad » Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:57 am

I don't think that Baros is sh!te. He has bags of skills and good close control, something Mellor doesn't have and neither really does Cisse either. The thing about baros is his application of the skills he possess to be effective in the EPL.

Perhaps he is more suited to play in Italy or Spain where the games are tighter (marking etc) but then players like him will not get harried at and hassled at physically. Also, he does seem to lack overall awareness when he is on the ball and tend to miss team mates in a much better position.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:15 am

I felt he's a hardworking guy .. runs all over the pitch.Yah,it's juz his finishing .. we really need a quality striker upfront for next season . Besides,he juz couldn't gell up wif nando .
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby policy » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:50 am

I love you Baros. Not in the homosexual way either. :laugh:
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby flombs » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:05 am

azriahmad wrote:I don't think that Baros is sh!te. He has bags of skills and good close control, something Mellor doesn't have and neither really does Cisse either. The thing about baros is his application of the skills he possess to be effective in the EPL.

Perhaps he is more suited to play in Italy or Spain where the games are tighter (marking etc) but then players like him will not get harried at and hassled at physically. Also, he does seem to lack overall awareness when he is on the ball and tend to miss team mates in a much better position.

totally agree with all you have said.
i think he would do better playing in those leagues, as i think, at least would better suit his style.
he is an absolute workhorse who does show glimpses of magic, but doesnt produce often enough. im confused whether he is right for the team.   :O
"Anorexics addicted to shopping with hollow labotomised
heads". -Brazilian newspaper on British football wives.

"Long live Italy! I dont like Australia! I dont care about
the Australian team, and i dont want them to have good results!" -Chinese football commentator (Hilarious)
flombs

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:19 am

he wants to spend less time posing for dodgy pictures like this and spend more time practising his finishing

112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:20 am

it gets worse

:D
112-1077774096

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:22 am

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Looks a right Lezniac . :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby andy_g » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:37 am

my girlfriend just caught me looking at these pictures of milan and now she's a little suspicious...

:(

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:59 am

andy_g wrote:my girlfriend just caught me looking at these pictures of milan and now she's a little suspicious...

:(

about you or baros? :D

We now have Mellor, Cisse & Pongo out for the rest of the season leaving Moro & Garcia (both sporting slight injuries from yesterday) and, god forbid, Kewell to play up front whilst Baros does his suspension

Hang on, Kewell's out (again) so at this precise moment in time we have NO fit strikers

Le Tallec's turn to have a go?

I reckon we should stick Igpr up front      :cool:
Last edited by Woollyback on Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion