Baros "happy" to stay! - Is he having a laff

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mkingdom » Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:25 pm

Baros apparently says he is happy to stay and fight for his place

From the words he uses in this article it sounds like he couldn't sort a move out yet and he's covering his '@rse in case he has to stay.

We should get rid and buy someone who would give their right arm to play for us (although a one armed striker may not be so effective)  :wwww
mkingdom

Postby ALONSO_14 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:30 pm

he can be happy to stay and fight for his place like he says he will or he can fack off, we are supposed to be bringing in another striker anyway and if we get kuyt or owen back then i dont care if he goes cisse and morientes will be first choice next season and we will prob have crouch there as back-up unfortunately or maybe even someone better so we wont need baros
LIVERPOOL FC- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005
                        EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, 5TH TIME WINNERS
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:35 pm

he says that he can still leave. I guess he wanted to say in this article that he'll leave for free at the end of next season.
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopite_1232002 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:09 pm

iv he ends up staying. has a poor season next year he is goin to walk  away for nothink. :veryangry
kopite_1232002

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:13 pm

He is not the type of person or player we need at the club .

"Anything can happen ,i can still leave .This possibility is not eliminated"

How about we eliminate you Milan.:angry:
66-1112520797

Postby ALONSO_14 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:16 pm

worse than gerrard  :angry:  ffs dont start talking like that to us, if you still think its possible you could leave get the f*ck out then
LIVERPOOL FC- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005
                        EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, 5TH TIME WINNERS
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kaz the kopite » Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:06 pm

rafa`s first mistake not selling this clown or making him sign a new contract! :buttrock
I am the one and only!
kaz the kopite

Postby Belfastred » Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:18 pm

I think Rafa is in complete control here. He will not sell Baros until we have somene else in to replace him. Baros has been making these sort of comments for ages and its about time someone had a word in his ear.
Belfastred

Postby Fingers » Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:24 pm

I wouldn't be suprised to see him turn upas a make weight in a deal for another player,

i mean he is still highly thought of in Europe..

isn't he??? ???
As always I am focused on supporting the Cloob and the Manager
Fingers

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:40 pm

Hopefully swap him for Kuijt. (haha, as if that'll happen!!!) Would like him out, though, as he's a complete waster.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Rafa Revolution » Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:04 pm

once another striker is sewn up RB will turn his attention to Baros. no way liverpool will let him do a bosman. dudek already has been advised to leave once reina inked the dotted line.
Bill Shankly after beating Everton in the '71 cup semi : "Sickness would not have kept me away from this one. If I'd been dead, I would have had them bring the casket to the ground, prop it up in the stands and cut a hole in the lid."
Red Rafa Revolution

Postby <-alonso-> » Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:17 pm

look. baros (in case you :censored: didnt notice) was joint top scorer with garcia this season. aginst palace at anfield, i was there, he scored a pen, they equilised, kewwel set him up strait after, he scored, 2-1 to us, after half time , they scored again, then it went quiet, until the 88th minute were he rescued the three points for with his third and hatrick goal, we need baros because of the type of player he is, he's saved our asses, so y are you giving him a loada $[-]!t? he's a brilliant player, and 13 goals last season with numerous injuries is what i consider a good striker, and good enough for lfc. (I.D.S.T.)  and remember baros and cisse upfront is a pacey forward line, as morientes is not that fast.
<-alonso->
(-alex-)
<-alonso->

Postby policy » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:26 pm

<-alonso-> wrote:look. baros (in case you :censored: didnt notice) was joint top scorer with garcia this season. aginst palace at anfield, i was there, he scored a pen, they equilised, kewwel set him up strait after, he scored, 2-1 to us, after half time , they scored again, then it went quiet, until the 88th minute were he rescued the three points for with his third and hatrick goal, we need baros because of the type of player he is, he's saved our asses, so y are you giving him a loada $[-]!t? he's a brilliant player, and 13 goals last season with numerous injuries is what i consider a good striker, and good enough for lfc. (I.D.S.T.)  and remember baros and cisse upfront is a pacey forward line, as morientes is not that fast.

It isn't that he hasn't produced (not that much even because he is a striker, while Luis Garcia is a mf), it is just his, "I need to play all of the time even if I am not producing and Rafa thinks that someone else should play" attitude.

He is a thorn in our side at times. The same as Gerrard has been. His real success has been in the Czech strip and not the Red one. But he thinks that he should run things (especially the diarrhoea of the mouth). He should just shut up and play. No more fookin' divas.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby huytonglosexile » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:52 pm

No brains - no good -nothing more to say
huytonglosexile

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:55 pm

i think baros will be a top striker, his finishing needs some work but he has deceptive pace and his runs give even the best defenders sleepless nights but i have to agree his attitude is awful. at least gerrard looked like the whole transfer saga was an awful experience for him personally, baros sounds like he couldnt give a sh1t either way.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion