Baros bid accepted

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby drummerphil » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:13 pm

Great post ace.I am to blame for some of the anti chelsea forever feeling,but thats only when he starts spouting great chelsea this,Drogba is the best that.......just dont think as a liverpool fan on a great liverpool fan forum i want to hear that.Anyway your post is well thought out and the sooner Chelsea fans realise that HISTORY makes a great team the better. YNWA
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby *R*E*D*S* » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:18 pm

history makes a great team...

drogba makes a great team look sh!t...
YoU'll NeVeR WaLk aLoNe...
*R*E*D*S*

Postby drummerphil » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:22 pm

sorry i typed that wrong........HISTORY MAKES A GREAT (BIG)  CLUB.......Great teams come and go
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:24 pm

I think that Chelsea Forever is in serious need of attention.

More importantly, I wish Baros all the best (except against us) and respect that he always gave everything on the pitch.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby *R*E*D*S* » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:24 pm

great players come and go....drogba needs to just go!
i really don't like him!
*R*E*D*S*

Postby drummerphil » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:26 pm

great players come and go....drogba needs to just go!
i really don't like him!

unless your a Chelski fan,why are you bothered.......i,m not
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby *R*E*D*S* » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:29 pm

coz i watch all the games that are on tv whoever it is....i just dont like the cheat spoiling the enjoyment for me!!
*R*E*D*S*

Postby Paul C » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:33 pm

Aston Villa have called a press conference for 3:30pm to announce the signing of Milan Baros.

The Villans have been in protracted talks to land the Czech Republic international and have finally agreed terms on a multi-million pound deal.

Baros has already indicated that he is relishing the prospect of playing for Villa, whilst David O'Leary will be delighted to have signed such a high profile marksman.

O'Leary had asked for patience after the sale of Darius Vassell to Manchester City this summer, and has now brought in a big name in world football.

Baros has never quite replicated his international form at club level in England, but will be keen to show that topping the goalscorer charts at Euro 2004 was no fluke.

Stay logged on to skysports.com this afternoon as we bring coverage from that press conference and all the aftermath.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:37 pm

I like milan as a player and I am sad to see him go I must admit, but once he has signed for Villa get ready for him to sing like a bird over Rafa, the claws will be out its a dead cert. We will all get to hear how ruthless rafa really is and doesnt care who you are but if he doesnt like your face you can go.
Also rafa must be bringing in either Kuijt which I think he prefer over MO, but I can see it being MO due to the board and fans pulling power.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby *R*E*D*S* » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:42 pm

i think if we dont get owen...and we have a bad spell, theres gonna be a big backlash from the fans! glad milan's gone to villa though. i think he'll do well there!
*R*E*D*S*

Postby stmichael » Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:04 pm

this has to be the first player in ages we've actually sold for a profit. :kungfu:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Scottbot » Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:07 pm

I wish Milan all the best and won't forget his gutbusting efforts upfront in our Champs League fairytale last season. I am a little sad he is going because he clearly has talent and were it not for that hamstring injury (right after scoring his 1st hatrick which put him 2nd to Henry in the goal stakes) he may have gone on to have a fantastic season. I think he will do well for Villa but still believe it's right for him to go.

I'm sure he could have contributed this season but feel the lad's attitude let him down last season when he made several comments to the press that hardly endeared him to the manager.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby *R*E*D*S* » Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:07 pm

i'm suprised we didnt pull out last minute and let him go on a free...
*R*E*D*S*

Postby Dimshen » Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:13 pm

Will we miss the man like milan??? im thinkin maybe, yes. even when i was screaming with frustration at his obvious shortcomings, i always thought we missed something when he was brought off...
Dimshen

Postby *R*E*D*S* » Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:15 pm

i always thought we missed something when he was brought off...

his presence on the pitch?
*R*E*D*S*

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion