Auxerre - They must be laughing

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:03 pm

Auxerre will fill their piggy bank with 14m for a striker who thrives on quality service.Any one knows our midfield is a one man engine, as we hve no quality wingers on either side, how does one see cisse scoring that many goals as he did in france.Without quality in midfield cisse will be invisible cos he cannot hold the ball up as ruud does or like shearer. We made lens happy paying them 10m for diouf, leicester happy with 11m for heskey, sedan 5m for diao, coventry 7m for kirkland.We hve far more deeper prob but everyone is so anxious to see cisse.You wait he will flatter to deceive, as he is still an unknown quality and going by past buys we are not the best place to bring out a player's max potential
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 115-1073096938 » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:40 am

Hang on your suggesting Kewell isn't a quality winger?

Behave kid!! Himself and Duff are probably the best to left sided players in the world.
115-1073096938

Postby zythums » Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:34 am

stu_the_red wrote:Hang on your suggesting Kewell isn't a quality winger?

Behave kid!! Himself and Duff are probably the best to left sided players in the world.

Wake up dude. Ryan Giggs and Robert Pires are the left wingers of the Premiership. And in world stages, there are many many more quality left wingers.

I am really sick of your ignorance and constant bullsh*t. Get a grip.
zythums

Postby Puddy Heskey » Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:27 am

DUDE DUDE who uses dude in a sentance sill jesus h christ.Anyway Duff is the best left winger in the world and u all know it.Hes got absolutly everything u need in a player.He has no faults.Kewel has little skill for getting around players either does pires.Theyl pass thats it.Thats all they ever fu*kin do and score the odd goal which is set up for them.Which my granny could knock in.Duff is great.We should have paid the money for him it would have been worth it.
Puddy Heskey

Postby BOODIDDY » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:15 pm

you seem too narrow minded, robben, kaka, joaquin, not to mention a host of south american delights, get a grip, duff and kewell are good but aren't world class.
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:49 pm

yeah kewell never plays as an out-and-out left winger anyway. he's always coming infield which inevitably means we have nothing out wide unless riise is playing.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby zythums » Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:20 pm

ant gornall wrote:you seem too narrow minded, robben, kaka, joaquin, not to mention a host of south american delights, get a grip, duff and kewell are good but aren't world class.

Probably some of them feel that English League is the ONLY league in the world.

I am a Liverpool fan, I love my club (wore the jersey today despite them losing yesterday), but I am not as delusional thinking that Kewell is one of the top 2 left wingers in the WORLD. He is a very good left winger, if he is playing in the right system. With GH, I'm not surprised that he is not playing well. No one can really play well under GH's system. No flow, little motive, just painful to watch. 

Sometimes it hurts my eyes reading some of the cr#p that's written here. I mean, have you watched Pires or Kewell play? Or are you just reading match reports?

Puddy Heskey:"Theyl pass thats it.Thats all they ever fu*kin do and score the odd goal which is set up for them.Which my granny could knock in."

It's really prove how ignorant you are. Just a few weeks ago, Kewell scored 2 wonder goals in 2 consecutive matches. And Pires can pack a shot too. Sigh. It's really sad that Liverpool has a fan like you!
zythums

Postby stmichael » Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:29 pm

pires is awesome. the best creative midfielder in the premiership along with scholes.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:32 pm

Three years ago Kewell was in the top bracket of world players, but he lost his way at Leeds and he has a long way to go if he is going to return to his best form.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion