At last - The bullsh!t can stop

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby akumaface » Thu May 03, 2007 9:17 am

I'm from Hong and in general, the bandwagon Shltty Chelski fans wanted AC to win now but most Man U fans wanted us to win. Not surprised haha! Chelski fans are really Pi$$ed off and this just makes me more happier! As much as I hated Manure, hope they beat Blue Shltt so they can accomplish no one has ever done before. The most expensive team to win the Carling cup! :laugh:
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby kunilson » Thu May 03, 2007 10:53 am

all that quadruple and treble :censored: can finally end, which is good to know....now the excuses about having too many matches has begun. what a load of cr@p.

i counted the matches played, Chelsea and Man U have played around 65 games, whereas we have played about 60. This includes friendlies tho.....and end of the season its harder yeah yeah but whereas we have already been through our hard period, so why complain when they have to go through theirs...its the price you pay to be champions of anything.
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby Zi-Dan Agger » Thu May 03, 2007 11:01 am

UEFA have announced that this season there will be a Champions League 3rd/4th place Playoff.  It will be held at Wembley and called the FA Cup :D
Zi-Dan Agger

Postby Anfield rapper » Thu May 03, 2007 11:03 am

peewee wrote:as they say in greece, i've got chills, they're multiplying

LMFAO! Nice one.

You better shape up.  :D
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby tommycockles » Thu May 03, 2007 11:10 am

Zi-Dan Agger wrote:UEFA have announced that this season there will be a Champions League 3rd/4th place Playoff.  It will be held at Wembley and called the FA Cup :D

:D
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby Owzat » Fri May 04, 2007 9:59 am

I hate the media's Rs kissing of the mancs and chelski. I know they're contesting the Premiership but there are EIGHTEEN other Premiership clubs and most of the population of England do not support manu or chelsea. Some of the pundits go way over the top, I mean that win over Roma was just ridiculously over-hyped. I reckon the ITV team all had curm stained pants just from watching the replays of the goals
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion