Arsenal vs liverpool - Basic ratings

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:39 pm

We played fantastic tonight part of the reason arsenal were soo poor they barely created anything or even nothing.

Dudek - 5/5 - Did what was expected of him/No errors

Hyypia - 4/5 - Same old solid Sami/Annoying how he gives the ball away sometimes

Carragher - 5/5 - Legend!

Finnan - 5/5 - Mr. Solid and consistent

Riise - 3/5 - Very average but took on shots, worked hard and played well

Momo - 5/5 - Full marks to Momo/Got stuck in and won the ball at times/Played with great strength and determination

Gerrard - 3/5 - Put in some great crosses and passes/Worked hard/Missing the PK put his rating a bit down

Kewell - 3/5 - Got in some crosses but still looks rusty somewhat/Is he still playing with a minor injury?

Alonso - 3/5 - Played average tonight/Passing looking a bit rusty in the last few games/Nevertheless, works hard and creates chances

Fowler - 4.5/5 - Played very smart tonight/Great little player with some slick movements/His experience is what we need

Nando - 2/5 - Not impressed with him tonight/Missed a couple of sitters with his head and feet/Got into some alright positions but overall hes a slow maggot/Fly him back to spain

Hamann - 5/5 - Not on for very long but did get stuck in once or twice and his great shot led to the goal!

Garcia - 5/5 - Slipped his shot in the dying moments of the game which was the goal!

Overall I think that we give the ball away cheaply, I just think we have to look up a bit more and play our passes smartly.

Crouch is lost and confused maggot - Sell to a 3rd Div club or some sh*t.

Mori's just to slow for the pace of the EPL, has great techinque but not always useful in the EPL. Would score loads of goals back in Spain - Sell to Espanyol

Cisse - Lazy c*nt who just has pace and barely shows his skills. In addation always complaining about things to his teammates on the pitch when hes the f*ckin problem. Always working hard on his tattoos and hairstyle when he should be working hard on the training ground. - Sell to Lyon or Marsielle.

As far as i'm concerned, our best striker is on f*ckin loan to Blackburn!
Last edited by chiggz_likes_owen on Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby banana » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:42 pm

Funny ratings man

should rather be something like:

Dudek 7

Finnan 6
Carra 7
Sami 7
Riise 6

Gerrard 7
Sissoko 7+
Alonso 6+
Kewell 7

Fowler 7-
Morientes 2
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby el_stinger » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:44 pm

You guys are harsh on Mori, he played well, but he did miss a few sitters. At least he gets into those goal scoring positions, unlike Cissy and Crouch. I'll give him a 6/10. He did win that penalty, as good strikers should do.

Have faith, Benitez does.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby weringo » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:44 pm

How morientes deserves more than a 0/5 I do not know.

Anyway I think Kewell deserves higher, he played well down the wing tonight
weringo
LFC Super Member

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:46 pm

banana wrote:Funny ratings man

Dudek 7

Finnan 6
Carra 7
Sami 7
Riise 6

Gerrard 7
Sissoko 7+
Alonso 6+
Kewell 7

Fowler 7-
Morientes 2

There not that funny.
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:47 pm

weringo wrote:How morientes deserves more than a 0/5 I do not know.

Anyway I think Kewell deserves higher, he played well down the wing tonight

Prehaps......prehaps
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:48 pm

chiggz_likes_owen wrote:Nando - 2/5 - Not impressed with him tonight/Missed a couple of sitters with his head and feet/Got into some alright positions but overall hes a slow maggot/Fly him back to spain

You don't need pace to get into the right positions, look at Fowler and Cissy. Fowler's footy brain makes up for a lack of pace, and Cissy pace hasn't bode well by him in the Prem at all. Mori is getting in the right positions, it takes time, patience and luck for the goals to start coming in. Maybe he is too impatient, and takes his eye off the ball for that split second. Either way, it has nothing to do with pace, strength or skill in the Prem, its to do with luck and being in the right place at the right time. Unfortunately for us and the club, Mori hasn't had his fair shar of luck yet.

Faith people, keep the faith.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:49 pm

banana wrote:Funny ratings man

Dudek 7

Finnan 6
Carra 7
Sami 7
Riise 6

Gerrard 7
Sissoko 7+
Alonso 6+
Kewell 7

Fowler 7-
Morientes 2

fowler 7- was i watching a different game or is that a typing error ? ???
destro

Postby Dundalk » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:52 pm

el_stinger wrote:Unfortunately for us and the club, Mori hasn't had his fair shar of luck yet.

Faith people, keep the faith.

I know but come on how long does he want to get it right?
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:55 pm

chiggz_likes_owen wrote:We played fantastic tonight part of the reason arsenal were soo poor they barely created anything or even nothing.

Dudek - 5/5 - Did what was expected of him/No errors

Hyypia - 4/5 - Same old solid Sami/Annoying how he gives the ball away sometimes

Carragher - 5/5 - Legend!

Finnan - 5/5 - Mr. Solid and consistent

Riise - 3/5 - Very average but took on shots, worked hard and played well

Momo - 5/5 - Full marks to Momo/Got stuck in and won the ball at times/Played with great strength and determination

Gerrard - 3/5 - Put in some great crosses and passes/Worked hard/Missing the PK put his rating a bit down

Kewell - 3/5 - Got in some crosses but still looks rusty somewhat/Is he still playing with a minor injury?

Alonso - 3/5 - Played average tonight/Passing looking a bit rusty in the last few games/Nevertheless, works hard and creates chances

Fowler - 4.5/5 - Played very smart tonight/Great little player with some slick movements/His experience is what we need

Nando - 2/5 - Not impressed with him tonight/Missed a couple of sitters with his head and feet/Got into some alright positions but overall hes a slow maggot/Fly him back to spain

Hamann - 5/5 - Not on for very long but did get stuck in once or twice and his great shot led to the goal!

Garcia - 5/5 - Slipped his shot in the dying moments of the game which was the goal!

Overall I think that we give the ball away cheaply, I just think we have to look up a bit more and play our passes smartly.

Crouch is lost and confused maggot - Sell to a 3rd Div club or some sh*t.

Mori's just to slow for the pace of the EPL, has great techinque but not always useful in the EPL. Would score loads of goals back in Spain - Sell to Espanyol

Cisse - Lazy c*nt who just has pace and barely shows his skills. In addation always complaining about things to his teammates on the pitch when hes the f*ckin problem. Always working hard on his tattoos and hairstyle when he should be working hard on the training ground. - Sell to Lyon or Marsielle.

As far as i'm concerned, our best striker is on f*ckin loan to Blackburn!

completely agree. Mome was man of the match by far.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby H_K_LFC » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:01 am

Sorry but i dont agree with the ratings...Kewell was a 4 today and so was alonso...And a completely disagree with what you said about crouch...we'll be much stronger with him i feel..Was really impressed with sissoko tonight...thought he was amazing winning most 50/50's and passing well..Was a good performance

Good Win tonight anyway :D
H_K_LFC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:02 am

I thought that in the main we were excellent tonight and a shade unlucky not to win by 3 or 4. Morientes (though I think he is garbage) had his best game for a couple of weeks IMHO and people are barking up the wrong tree slagging him tonight. The man for me this evening was Sissoko who I thought had by far his best game in a Liverpool shirt. When you see him play like that and consider his age 5 million looks like a superb piece of business. He would walk into both the Arsenal and Manure teams with performances like that.
As a footnote it was also nice to see that complete waste of space (sarcastic) Luis Garcia come off the bench onto the right wing and score the vital goal. I always go on about movement and intelligence and next time you see the goal, marvel at the cleverness of Garcia. Note how when the ball goes back to Hamann he actually takes two or three steps backwards so to give himself space to run into without going offside. Then as Hamann pulls the trigger Luis is on his bike, the only person on the pitch who is mobile. Players like this will always, always score goals because they get themselves open in the box. THis is one of the reasons I'm not too disappointed with Morientes tonight. He did at least get himself open in the box once or twice which is a big improvement. He is still not up to it but tonight was a shade better IMHO.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:03 am

chiggz_likes_owen wrote:Crouch is lost and confused maggot - Sell to a 3rd Div club or some sh*t.

what the hell has Crouch got to do with anything? he wasnt even on the pitch. Plus the fact he's a good player aswell.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:08 am

bigmick wrote:He is still not up to it but tonight was a shade better IMHO.

Bigmick he is a forward and his job is to score goals and TBH he never looked like doing that today.

A player of his standards should have put a few away today, in your post you said we should have won 3-0, well we would have if Moro was up on his game!
Last edited by Dundalk on Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:12 am

Yeah mate maybe but I've been saying he's sh!te for a year, and I thought he was slightly less so tonight :D
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion