Arsenal match - Kewell cr#p again

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bakes40 » Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:40 pm

kewell cr#p again £60 grand a week he is cr#p. All you t#s#ers who said class eat your f##kin words
bakes40

Postby redspirit » Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:06 pm

aaahhh...back to reality, once again.
redspirit

Postby JohnBull » Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:15 pm

Kewell's not cr#p but he seems to know when a plan is NOT coming together.  Houllier should shoulder the blame with the rest of his 'A' team of management t#s#ers
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:20 pm

That is the problem with liverpool set-up. When Owen or Kewell gets the ball, 3 or 4 arsenal players crowd them. There is not just enough support from the other liverpool players. Thus they have no space to impact.

Well here is the reality check. To those who said we should be happy with the 4-0 win against blackburn, what do u have to say now. Lets face it, Arsenal outplayed us totally.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby FUNKAM » Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:54 pm

OK,,,,,STAND UP AND UP AND BE COUNTED,,,,,,TRUE LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS....WHAT DECENT PLAYERS WE HAVE WILL UP AND GO EVENTUALLY....MEDIOCRE PLAYERS RECEIVING TOP MONEY,,,,,,HAPPY TO SIT IN THE SQUAD,,,,MEDIOCRE PERFORMANCES ON A REGULAR BASIS,,,,,THE MANAGER IS TO BLAME,,,,,HE MUST GO,,,,,,UPSTAIRS MAYBE,,,,,,,ENOUGH IS ENOUGH,,,TOTAL DISGRACE ....HOPING FOR A EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PLACE,,,,,WHY? ??????'WE LL GET BOOTED IN THE ***** ,FIRST ROUND,,,,,LIFELONG LIVERPOOL SUPPORTER,,,,FIRST POST EVER,,,,IM TOTALLY DISENCHANTED WITH THE REGULAR cr#p,MEDIOCRE PERFORMANCES,,,,,,,,,OVERPAYED MOVIE STARS,,,,,,GERARD HOULLIER,,,,MERCI BEAUCOUP,,,,BYEEEEEEEEEEE
FUNKAM

Postby SantaGiveHoullierTheSack » Fri Apr 09, 2004 4:38 pm

After the match, this much is clear...
- we were outplayed.
- Arsene's injured players will miraculously be fit hours before the kickoff
- our defence sh*t all over the place with the sight of Henry dribbling towards them
- we could not change course or implement plan B when the need arise
- 4 matches without conceding a goal (against heavy weights like Wolves, Portsmouth, Leicester and B'burn) and Houllier think his defence are world class and therefore no place for Henchoz in the starting XI
- The sight of Biscan and Carragher back paddling and fell over each other before Henry score his second is my "Play of the Day"
- Carragher and Biscan seems to be at all the wrong places in each of the 4 goals (pls correct me if I am wrong)
- our defence as shitty as Arsenal's but the difference is our forwards get very little support and we played the long ball too often and thus our attack get cut off far too easily.
- before anyone slam me, bear in mind that we have spend over £120M and we still have no solid B team to thinker with (Cherou, Murphy, Diao, Diouf, Smicer, Traore, Igor "the Joker" Biscan...c'mon!!!)
- Houllier is clueless and no doubt have his excuses ready before the kick-off
- Houller accept mediocre performance and is gutless to admit his own mistakes.
SantaGiveHoullierTheSack

Postby zardd » Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:02 pm

our defence really su*ks today...our defenders keep backing off when Henry got the ball. The whole world knows Henry got pace & individual skill, and yet our defence keeps letting him space to turn, run & dribble. Please we really need some class defenders for the next season. With this kind of defence around for next season, GH you can forget the premiership title & champion league.
zardd

Postby red_rebel » Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:13 pm

Kewell is awful, he can't finish for sh*t, the annoying thing is if we don't get into the Champions League it'll be his fault and he'll eventually leave us like he left Leeds to go to another club. You can't trust him and he's an overpaid idiot.
red_rebel

Postby DrLiverpool » Fri Apr 09, 2004 6:55 pm

red_rebel wrote:if we don't get into the Champions League it'll be his fault

Your talking s**t. How is it Kewell's fault if we dont qualify for the Champions League.

There is eelven players on the pitch its up to all of them to perform also there is a french idiot sitting on the bench who does nothing to help things.

:)
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Apr 09, 2004 6:59 pm

Yeah sh##e Kewell.

A bad game against Arsenal so he must be cr#p.

Also the fact he's been playing with an injury all season doesn't affect him and to only score 11 from 43 playing 95% of the season on the left wing is just damn right unacceptable.
115-1073096938

Postby DrLiverpool » Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:04 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Yeah sh##e Kewell.

A bad game against Arsenal so he must be cr#p.

Also the fact he's been playing with an injury all season doesn't affect him and to only score 11 from 43 playing 95% of the season on the left wing is just damn right unacceptable.

If your being sarcastic then

I agree
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:50 pm

cr#p is not a word I would associate with Harry.

He has been a little incosistent this season, but the reason is where he has been asked to play, and who has played around him.

Again the buck stops at Houllier.

GOT TO GO
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenco » Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:52 pm

:(  :(
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenco » Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:17 pm

The chairman has to go. The Manager has to go.And the sh#te he's bought has to go with him. Untill we find a manager who knows true class when he see's it medioc'rity will rule at anfield.True class will always overcome cr#p. As Arsenal proved today. :(
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:21 pm

why the chairman ?
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion