Armchairs and ooters take note - A festive feast for "fans" this crimbo

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kindaconfused » Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:15 pm

Leonmc0708

hey leon if yer werent born within a mile of Scottie road then yer not a true scouser but then I made this rule up similar to your own rules.

The advantage of making yer own rules is that yer can do is so it suits you and you can never then be wrong. Wonderful really isnt it alomost like a dictatorship in Leonland. Hey can I come and visit and maybe live in yer castle for a short while it would be kinda fun but I guess yerll keep changing the rules on me heh so you win and I lose :upside:

Kinda
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Kindaconfuzed and Biffa are not allowed to post.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:49 pm

kindaconfused wrote:Leonmc0708

hey leon if yer werent born within a mile of Scottie road then yer not a true scouser but then I made this rule up similar to your own rules.

The advantage of making yer own rules is that yer can do is so it suits you and you can never then be wrong. Wonderful really isnt it alomost like a dictatorship in Leonland. Hey can I come and visit and maybe live in yer castle for a short while it would be kinda fun but I guess yerll keep changing the rules on me heh so you win and I lose :upside:

Kinda

N O
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Macgregor » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:42 pm

Leon, From up here in Glasgow I would say you are a self opinionated bigot. Who does nothing for the good name of Liverpool Fc and it is about time that you f%ked off to another club like manure that has a tradition which is more akin to your beliefs.
Red Macgregor

Postby dawson99 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:50 pm

u cant ask someone to stop being a liverpool fan. its smoething we are born into.
Im an 'ooter apparently. i live in London andsupported liverpool for 25 years so i think my opinion counts just as much as anyones.
Leon does annopy me majorly all the tmie but i respect his opnion, just as sometimes he might even respect mine.
There are a lot of idiots on here, and that post u put in there is close to putting u in that catogory mate.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfused » Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:02 pm

I don't respect Leon's opinion, if it was reasoned then I would but in the land of the blind the one eyed spitting monster is king.
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:05 pm

My point is that a lot of memebers of this forum clearly have no clue about LFc.

Dawson, you are not on the list, nor LFC#1 or Paul C.

Idiots like Kindaconfused, Red McGregor etc.. you keep posting that rubbish I my point is proven.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby antz » Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:05 pm

Just thought I would add Im a south londoner i live about 15 mins away from selhurst park. Since I had any intrest in football I have suppourted Liverpool. I can remember back in infant school playing football and being john barnes as i ran with a tennis ball past two defenders. Im 22 now and still support Liverpool I go to anfield a minimum of 3 times a year, which may seem like nothing in comparsion to most but considering im a professional club DJ saturday is not the best day for me to be away form London. On average it cost with loss earnings over £400 to attend one game.Does anyone think I would do this if I didnt reallt love the club. Bottom line is No i dont live in liverpool but if i did i would get a season ticket. The fact you are not from Liverpool doesnt mean you love the club any less. Put it this way Palace is up the road and i dont give to hoots about them never have and never wll does that make me a traitor ? If it does will make it be because im a red and thats that. Im coming down sunday so if you see a southner  in dodgy  gear then its me. YNWA
antz

Postby kindaconfused » Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:25 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:My point is that a lot of memebers of this forum clearly have no clue about LFc.

Idiots like Kindaconfused, Red McGregor etc.. you keep posting that rubbish I my point is proven.

Your list !
Your rules !
Your on your own mate  - Johhny Nomates !!
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:31 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:My point is that a lot of memebers of this forum clearly have no clue about LFc.

:cool:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redtribe » Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:32 pm

I think you'll find alot of people on here will respect Leons opinions on here over yours so i would hardly call him no mates!
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:34 pm

To reiterate...

I do not question anyones loyalty or commitment to the club, my point was there are many idiots on this forum who know little or nothing about football or LFC.

I am not saying that people who are not from Liverpool are not or should not be Liverpool fans, my piont is idiots on here have no clue.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:39 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:To reiterate...

I do not question anyones loyalty or commitment to the club, my point was there are many idiots on this forum who know little or nothing about football or LFC.

I am not saying that people who are not from Liverpool are not or should not be Liverpool fans, my piont is idiots on here have no clue.

well you could of made that point a bit more clear in your original post mate, as it does look like generalising of all out of town supporters
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:50 pm

I think that ooters need to realise that as long as they have a love for the club it doesn't matter what people say

Chill out and don't worry about what Liverpulians says :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby antz » Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:04 pm

Paul C i agree with you whatever anyones says im a red and thats that ooter or inna !
antz

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:09 pm

Paul C wrote:I think that ooters need to realise that as long as they have a love for the club it doesn't matter what people say

Chill out and don't worry about what Liverpulians says :;):

You make my point exactly, I am a Liverpudlian, but I do not jump on the bandwagon and kick off about you calling me it.

I simply meant, "Any Liverpool fans from further afield than Liverpool who do not go the game, (for whatever reason, be it family commitments, gegraphical location or lack of funds)", however the forum does not allow me to post that many words as a topic title.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion