Argentinian on loan - Emiliano insua

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:17 am

Back more or less on topic. :D  I dont care where they come from as long as they are good enough.  I always have high hopes when we sign good young players.  Sounds like this lad may be a good player. Hopefully he will settle better because we have Paletta and will soon be challenging for a first team squad position.
account deleted by request

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:20 am

alessandromagno wrote:You don't need to be from Liverpool to support the club--though I would think that's where the hard core support comes from. However, DO REFRAIN FROM INSULTING OTHER FANS. We all have our point of view and sometimes they may be at odds. All the same, none of us expect to be brow beaten or to have the more colourful Anglo-Saxon epithets directed at us for our opinion by a moron like Lando.

So by placing yourself on a pedestal of sanctamony, you are not insulting others?

"I am from Liverpool, so I must be a better judge of the facts" (Ergo, "I am better than you"):

Insult, or utter rubbish?

Hypocrite.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alessandromagno » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:22 am

It's not your right to insult me at all my friend. This is your own special style that I'm sure gets you into trouble in the wide world if you do the same thing (or as I said before, do you only do that here?)

It becomes more clear why you seem to have so little feeling for the Liverpudlian aspect of the club and just want to keep praising Rafa all the time (and rubbishing Gerrard).

When Rafa finally leaves for Madrid, feel free to follow him.
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:23 am

BTW - I would look back through this and most other topics you post in - I am not the only one who thinks these things. (Once again dispelling your misguided notion that I want to be the only one who is right.)

You're seemingly on a mission to talk cr*p.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alessandromagno » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:27 am

I'm sure that anyone who is as stupid as you will tend to think the same things and express themselves in the same way.
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:30 am

alessandromagno wrote:It's not your right to insult me at all my friend. This is your own special style that I'm sure gets you into trouble in the wide world if you do the same thing (or as I said before, do you only do that here?)

It becomes more clear why you seem to have so little feeling for the Liverpudlian aspect of the club and just want to keep praising Rafa all the time (and rubbishing Gerrard).

When Rafa finally leaves for Madrid, feel free to follow him.

That is your only "hold" over me, isn't it? That I am not a scouser.

Well keep deluding yourself, pal. Just becaus eyou're older and a Scouser, it doesn't mean you know better.

You seem to think it gives you some extra respect - f*ck you. Why should it? You don't travel as far as me to get to the games at Anfield. You don't have to put £40 in juice in the car to get to home games.

All you have to do is get off your idle a*se and walk 5 minutes to the ground.

Some f*cking fan. Some f*cking respect-earner, that.

You seem to think that my "style" gets me in trouble? I've not had a fight since I was at school, I have never been in trouble with the Police, I have plenty of friends, and my job involves meeting hundreds of new folks all the time. I am not different in person.
Perhaps you might not talk utter inflamatory sh*te in person, but who cares?

The thing is - you turned this personal when you started yarping on about my origin, and about my persona.

Don't start arguements if you don't want to become embroiled in one.

Particularly when ignorance plays a large part in your arsenal.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alessandromagno » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:33 am

It's going to be even more expensive when you need to take the weekly Easyjet to Madrid every week!
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:36 am

alessandromagno wrote:It's going to be even more expensive when you need to take the weekly Easyjet to Madrid every week!

Are you really that thick? (And childish)

I was a fan long before Rafa came here.

I was a fan long before Gerrard.

You are the one asking that I should allow you to have your opinion, but you seem unable to understand that it is my (and many others') opinion that Rafa is the best manager we could possibly have today, and that he is fundamental to the future success of LFC.

Only a complete idiot and/or a Bitter would think otherwise.

Which are you, eh?

EDIT:

Why am I even bothering talking to you? You obviously have no sense of logic, and have the same mental age of a slow two year-old.

The fact that you are unable to counter any of my arguements means you simply have a problem with me, rather than a point to make.

At least when I insult people, I give reasons for it.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alessandromagno » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:38 am

You mean you actually go back to the Houllier era? You old dinosaur you!
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:40 am

Manchester United, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona were tracking Insua, but Liverpool were the first to show an interest in the teenager, prompting him to reject recent moves from Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford.

Surely anyone that rejects the Mancs and Cheatski cant be all bad  :D
account deleted by request

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:40 am

alessandromagno wrote:You mean you actually go back to the Houllier era? You old dinosaur you!

See what I mean? FWIW, I started supporting the club in 1996, but seeing as I am only 24, it's not exactly bad.

I have researched the past. I have watched the games.

Age doesn't bring rightiousness, fool.

Just keep on, Alessandro - you're making yourself look really respectful.  :no

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:42 am

For someone who has been through thick and thin with this club, you sure do talk a lot from your :censored:.

You would think that someone who has been supporting the club for so long they would know what the hell they're talking about.

But it seems that you're the exception and not the rule.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:43 am

Oh, and before you try to throw some other anti-non-scouser slur at me, we lost he match i watched 3-0.

But that wouldn't matter to a veteran like you. Nothing matters to you unless it comes from a Scouser, ain't that right, Sparky?

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:44 am

A.B. wrote:For someone who has been through thick and thin with this club, you sure do talk a lot from your :censored:.

You would think that someone who has been supporting the club for so long they would know what the hell they're talking about.

But it seems that you're the exception and not the rule.

Oh, but A.B. - I'm the only one who thinks this, don't ya know?

:no

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:45 am

Yes I know, Lando you just shout real loud with your fat stomach you fat fecking OOTER.

:D :laugh:
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion