Anyone watching one night in may now - This is great

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby drummerphil » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:06 pm

After the success of this Documentry Sky are making one about Everton's Champions League Exploits...

...' A Few Hours in August '

more like 180 minutes in August
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:46 pm

i missed it but ill just buy it on ebay or something.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:59 pm

i watched it on sunday night and have to say it was brilliant,the thing that caught my eye the most were the awesome scenes on video camera of the liverpool fans singing you'll never walk alone with the flares and flags waving  at half time,johan cruyff said in an interview after the game that those scenes at half time made his hairs stand up and claimed that liverpool fans are the best and most passionate fans in the world
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:04 pm

mighty mo wrote:i watched it on sunday night and have to say it was brilliant,the thing that caught my eye the most were the awesome scenes on video camera of the liverpool fans singing you'll never walk alone with the flares and flags waving  at half time,johan cruyff said in an interview after the game that those scenes at half time made his hairs stand up and claimed that liverpool fans are the best and most passionate fans in the world

sky are usually cr@p at documentaries but thats the best sporting documentary i`ve ever seen. every five f@cking minutes my eyes start welling up  :D
when the opening notes of `in my life` by the beatles start playing and kelly daglish says with all her heart `that was the best night and day of my life,ever, bar none` and vlad starts saying how proud he was to play for us i can feel myself choking up.
when we win and they play mersey paradise by the stone roses is pretty cool as well.
there`s too many good bits to mention to be honest.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby mgabby » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:11 pm

I am downloading it from e-mule now.... it is slowwwwww but i hope i will be able to watch it in a few days.
I bought both dvd's (road to Istanbul and champions of europe) and have seen each a few times.
oh, those six minutes in the second half .... I remember thinking after the stevie goal that at least we got one goal .... after the smicer goal i KNEW we will win.
We were jumping up and down in the stands .... and strted chanting to the Milan fans : "you'r not singing anymore ...." :D
Sorry, I have a black out from the third goal .... we just couldn't believe ... 3-3.
Wow, it WAS one night in May ...
Hope the documantary is as good....
mgabby

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion