Anyone still remember le tallac?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Reg » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:19 pm

Anthony Le Tallec has finally severed his ties with Liverpool after signing for French first division club Le Mans UC72.

The young striker has been on loan from Anfield for the past four season – at St Etienne, Sunderland, Sochaux and Le Mans – but has now formally ended his association with the club.

Salif Diao is reportedly still keeping his head down.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:22 pm

I think we signed Le Tallec in about 1987.

He's been on loan ever since.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:23 pm

I don't think either LeTallec or Pongole were ever given a real chance with us. Pongole has done great since he left us, and has either signed or is about to sign for A. Madrid for £7million. I know their attitude didn't help, but they were very young kids when they first arrived and the change of manager probably didn't help them either.

I hope LeTallec goes on to prove that he did have some talent, even if not enough for us.I wish him all the best.

I remember how excited I was when we signed "the two best young players in France" ..... :(
account deleted by request

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:23 pm

Kinell, he was still on our books?  I thought we'd offloaded him to some mid-table French side ages ago. :no  Now who's are longest-serving want-away? ???
Last edited by Bad Bob on Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Judge » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:24 pm

reg has got his wish of some folk replying to his posts
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:07 pm

Judge wrote:reg has got his wish of some folk replying to his posts

You mean I´m a star?  :rasp

Not actually the reason I post things mate.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:46 pm

Reg wrote:

ok, i'll continue like others to ignore them then  :rasp   :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:01 pm

I think I scored an own goal there !!  :Oo:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:32 pm

Le tallac was have decent and i wish him all the best at his new club , any idea what the transfer fee is?

Pongolle has been good since he has left us , some big money offers coming in for him now, shame he's not on our hands now , could have used the dough
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:52 pm

didn't Rafa rate Le Tallac enough to start him against Juventus?  From what i remember, Le Tallac publicly said he wanted 1st team football and he wouldn't be a bit part in the team....
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fo Dne » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:46 pm

Should never in a million years got rid of Sinama-Pongolle. While not the best player around certainly wasn't a bad one and had the ability to open teams up.

Le Tallec was never good enough though despite having the vision.
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby bigmick » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:17 am

Judge wrote:
Reg wrote:

ok, i'll continue like others to ignore them then  :rasp   :D

:D  :laugh: Reg you're wasting your time mate trying to get any sense out of Judgie  :D
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:09 pm

s@int wrote:I don't think either LeTallec or Pongole were ever given a real chance with us. Pongole has done great since he left us, and has either signed or is about to sign for A. Madrid for £7million. I know their attitude didn't help, but they were very young kids when they first arrived and the change of manager probably didn't help them either.

I hope LeTallec goes on to prove that he did have some talent, even if not enough for us.I wish him all the best.

I remember how excited I was when we signed "the two best young players in France" ..... :(

Pongolle had some good games, however I get the feeling he is a victim of new manager syndrome where the new manager offloads the previous incumbents players except those of top quality or he knows will upset the fans. There's only Carra, Gerrard, Finnan and Hyypia left now that I'm aware of so he's all but cleared the team that was GH's.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:16 pm

Owzat wrote:
s@int wrote:I don't think either LeTallec or Pongole were ever given a real chance with us. Pongole has done great since he left us, and has either signed or is about to sign for A. Madrid for £7million. I know their attitude didn't help, but they were very young kids when they first arrived and the change of manager probably didn't help them either.

Pongolle had some good games, however I get the feeling he is a victim of new manager syndrome where the new manager offloads the previous incumbents players except those of top quality or he knows will upset the fans. There's only Carra, Gerrard, Finnan and Hyypia left now that I'm aware of so he's all but cleared the team that was GH's.

to be honest, that's not a bad thing tho!
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion