Anyone see mirror mania! cisse back in training! - Great news, agree?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby morientes_gerrard » Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:45 pm

Anyone see Mirror Mania?? The pic of cisse on the front kicking a ball, it bought a tear to my eye, this lad is great and deserves a medal for his commitment to recover!

Opinions? ???
morientes_gerrard

Postby Roma 84 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:42 pm

Ye hes a determined young man, fair play. Just looking forward to a fully fit Cisse and co for start of next season.

With Garcia-Gerrard-Alonso-Kewell (if he sorts his head out) across Midfield.
Morientes-Cisse.
Looks good. Havnt had the luxury of fully fit squad in a long time.
Roma 84

Postby L-type » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:55 pm

Can you spot me the link or upload the pic? thanks  if so it's great news.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alanay » Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:17 am

Read it somewhere .. I think it was in LFC website.... Probably he should change his hair style..... to the new Cisse..with new look.... probably.. a friendlier look....
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:57 am

I hope he can recover to the same level as before the injury.

I remember a very promising left back, Jim Beglin, who was playing first team football and kept Alan Kennedy out of the team in 1985-86, who broke his leg against Everton in 1986-87 season and then never came back into the first team. I hope this does not happen to the most expensive signing in Liverpool's history. It is a horriffic injury and I hope Cisse can play at the very top level again soon.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wee_boi888 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:30 am

Alanay wrote:Read it somewhere .. I think it was in LFC website.... Probably he should change his hair style..... to the new Cisse..with new look.... probably.. a friendlier look....

Nah I like his scary look

imagine playing in the D and you see Cisse sprinting at you full page

You'll shat your pants!
wee_boi888
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:25 pm

If you've got the e-season ticket, there is a minute long clip of Alonso and Cisse running around and kicking the ball.  They're well on schedule now. :)
jonnymac1979

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:51 pm

I hope he can recover to the same level as before the injury.

I remember a very promising left back, Jim Beglin, who was playing first team football and kept Alan Kennedy out of the team in 1985-86, who broke his leg against Everton in 1986-87 season and then never came back into the first team. I hope this does not happen to the most expensive signing in Liverpool's history. It is a horriffic injury and I hope Cisse can play at the very top level again soon.

from what Rafa has been saying, Cisse is 110% determined to get back to him best....so he's already halfway there and lets hope that the brake hasn't done any perminent damage.....
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:54 pm

i'm sure he can get back to his best. the fact that there's even a small possibility that he could be back this season shows he's must be more strong minded than most.

just look at stephen warnock. the guy's only young but has already had three broken legs in his career. if he can come back from that then i'm sure cisse can aswell. :cool:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 109-1093441336 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:09 pm

Im excited to see Alosno, dunno wot to make of Cisse as he hasn't realy made any impact with LFC.  Could be a Star could be another Camara:O
109-1093441336

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:08 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:If you've got the e-season ticket, there is a minute long clip of Alonso and Cisse running around and kicking the ball.  They're well on schedule now. :)

Here it is  :)
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:46 pm

anfieldadorer wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:If you've got the e-season ticket, there is a minute long clip of Alonso and Cisse running around and kicking the ball.  They're well on schedule now. :)

Here it is  :)

Wow, your my god !!

*Hopes I don't get struck down by lightning
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion