Anyone else worried - That we might not finish in the top 4?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:00 pm

Anyone else worried, That we might not finish in the top 4?

nope.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:19 pm

I am very worried that we won't finish in the top 4 but it won't matter because we'll win the Champions League and that will p1ss off Everton so much more  :wwww  :wwww  :wwww
heimdall

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:37 pm

Start of the year, I was worried. I still am worried depeding on where the clubs priorities are. If they're for europe then we won't finish in the top four. If they go solely on the league, we should make it with some ease.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby KennyisGod....still » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:22 pm

We play as we are jus now (albeit against 'lesser' teams) then no, I aint worried. We get the right result at Inter then that should reassure some more doubters. We got Readin satdy, and we owe them - big style. Jus our luck they've suddenly found out how to win a game, but that really shudnt be a problem.

Everton can't keep winnin like they are, so much luck and playin so much above their own level is provin quite painful. I do feel it's between us and them for 4th, but if results keep goin as they are we cud get dragged into somethin slightly more attractive! I know chelski hav a coupla games in hand, but points on the board is what matters and we're jus 2 behind rite now......

Ok, maybe thats too optimistic, but a mate i got a bet on from season start that we finish above arsenal is startin to get a little worried and no longer demands his money at the end of each game. So perhaps it's not jus me, maybe others are sittin up and takin notice of whats happenin at Anfield suddenly.

Derby day will obviously be crucial, but thats jus one game and 3 pts, as is man u and also arsenal. But 9 points from those 3 wudnt do us any harm!! :p
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:41 pm

Anyone else worried, That we might not finish in the top 4?

Since we've come into some form I'm not as worried as I was . We still however have got Man U and Arsenal away , even just four points from those games would be a massive result never mind six. In addition this seasons 2nd leg of the derby is gonna be Evertons biggest game for years  ( :D )  , it won't be easy.

Provided we keep our current form we should be ok , but yeah I'm slightly worried that we may slip up and take maybe 1 point from a game when we should've had 3.
Last edited by woof woof ! on Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:54 pm

What kind of fixtures do everton have?
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:42 pm

Think it's

Fulham A
West Ham H
Liverpool A
Derby H
Birmingham
Chelsea H
Aston Villa H
Arsenal A
Newcastle H

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby RedBlood » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:41 pm

looking at their results if we can finnish the derby game neck and neck or ahead of them 4th is ours
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion