Anyone else still depressed as ******?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Yep, Bav; I'm with you on your opening post. I feel almost exactly the same way, and for the first time being a Liverpool supporter, the coming season just isn't grabbing me the way it usually does, and that is thanks to the leeches that are ruining this club. I don't care what anyone says, the sacking of our previous manager is one of the biggest mistakes I've ever seen being done at this football club. We should have been moving forwards, but instead we took a masssive step backwards. No doubt Roy will do an admirable job, but he's not going to take us to where we belong. In fact, no manager out there is going to, not while our board is as bad as it is. Still amazes me to this day that some supporters see the sacking of Rafa as a good thing and that we'll get back on course. Will we f*ck! Benitez was never the problem.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:45 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Benitez was never the problem.

On the pitch, you are very much wrong. His negativity against so many poor sides that we should be beating just drained the players of confidence. You could see that in each and every game we played for most of last season, especially the second half of it.

I am bewildered as to how people can have no hope with Roy in charge and yet class Rafa as the saviour, despite the club going backwards. Lets not forget, we finished 7th, and that very much was Rafas problem.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:49 pm

Kharhaz wrote:

On the pitch, you are very much wrong. His negativity against so many poor sides that we should be beating just drained the players of confidence. You could see that in each and every game we played for most of last season, especially the second half of it.

I am bewildered as to how people can have no hope with Roy in charge and yet class Rafa as the saviour, despite the club going backwards. Lets not forget, we finished 7th, and that very much was Rafas problem.

no it wasnt.....EVERYTHING was down to the owners  :laugh:
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:50 pm

Kharhaz wrote:

To even dabate with you, I'd be better off banging my head against a brick wall.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:51 pm

because you cant
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:53 pm

neil wrote:because you cant

What he said.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:17 pm

People on this forum have lost the plot seriously because of Woy, get a grip ffs
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:19 pm

Ciggy wrote:People on this forum have lost the plot seriously offering people out in car parks because of Woy, get a grip ffs hes a :censored: manager and now we are a :censored: club deal with it. Because of the abuse you gave to Rafa reap your reward you gang of tw@ts

In your eyes maybe. In my eyes, Liverpool FC will never be a sh!t club.
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:23 pm

Kharhaz wrote:In your eyes maybe. In my eyes, Liverpool FC will never be a sh!t club.

the yanks have turned us into one.
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:38 pm

The club I support have a wonderful history. They have the best ground in the world, simply because of the atmosphere. No other stadium can better Anfield on a joyous night. Of course the supporters themselves created that atmosphere. The love of the club. The working man, worked all week and treat him/her self to a night at Anfield to watch the team they love. It wasnt about anything else, just the club.

Nowadays however, that has changed. We all agree about the cancer that are the owners, but now the once great supporters that made the club, the atmosphere, Anfield itself, everything that is good about Liverpool FC  has been brought to its knees. Not just by the owners, but the holier than thou attitude of the so called "better" supporter.

You cant be a supporter no more. You have to pick and choose. The saying "No one is bigger than Liverpool FC". It wasnt me who contradicted that saying. Always I am looking for whats good for the club. Like I said, we all know the owners are a cancer. However its a cancer that has spread amongst the very core that made this club special. The fans. There is a massive division now. It IS about individuals, not about the club. It IS about who is the better supporter.

Well fine, but always I will never look at Liverpool FC as sh!t, and I will always put the club first. I will never EVER pay to have the privilege to support the club I have supported all my life. I will leave that to the egos who want to big themself up and look down at the rest.
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:46 pm

Liverpool F.C never employs a sh!t feckin manager like Roy Hodgson lets get it out the way once and for all.
The fella went tp Llandudno on his holidays ffs that should tell you all you want to know.
Steady the ship? steady the ship cause we are heading towards the feckin ice berg thats why.
Last edited by Ciggy on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:00 am

Bill Shankly used to manage Grimsby Town. He wasnt the best until he arrived at Liverpool and turned that club around. History can repeat itself.
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:06 am

neil wrote:because you cant

Can't what? Debate? Talk football? I used to...whenever football was on the agenda. Now it isn't. In fact, football is the furthest thing on the agenda regarding this football club lately. Unfortnuately a lot of the talk around here centers around how sh*te we were last season and now Roy's here, we're going to be back to our mighty best back on the pitch and all our ownership issues will disappear as a result. Rafa's now gone, and as a result we'll have the league title and another European Cup within the next 2 seasons, so. I would talk football, but I couldn't be f*cked if I'm honest.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 am

Ciggy wrote:People on this forum have lost the plot seriously offering people out in car parks because of Woy, get a grip ffs hes a :censored: manager and now we are a :censored: club deal with it. Because of the abuse you gave to Rafa reap your reward you gang of tw@ts

:wwww

gotta love pinheads !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:11 am

Kharhaz wrote:Bill Shankly used to manage Grimsby Town. He wasnt the best until he arrived at Liverpool and turned that club around. History can repeat itself.

Is that you trying to be optimistic, or just trying to make comparisons to a situation which frankly just don't exist. Sure the club was in decay; Anfield was a sh*thole falling apart, but the club had one thing then that we don't have now: a clean slate to build on. The ironic thing is that the changing rooms and the bogs in Anfield back then may have had a few rats running around, now we've just got rats in the upper levels.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion