Anyone else still depressed as ******?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby tubby » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:16 pm

bigmick wrote:
bavlondon wrote:So you had reservations about Rafa whilst we were in Athens or when we were beating Utd 4-1 in their own back yard? Come on Mick.

Like I say Bav, after three seasons. I'm not here though to talk about the previous manager, sorry mate but I can't be bothered. Check out the "Yossi lifts the lid" thread if you want an illustration of why I really can't be bothered with all that thanks. You go for it mate, but count me out.

What so no big manager has ever upset a player before? History is littered with them. I never said Rafa was a saint and all players like to have a pop when they leave so what.

Are you implicating Roy has never upset any players before? Doubt it
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Only insofar as the ownership situation still hasn't been fully resolved. Based on my understanding of that situation, I'm half expecting us to be sold by the end of the year but all the while there's a lingering doubt in my mind based on what's gone on before - seemingly near to a change of ownership/fresh investment/a new stadium, but never actually seeing it happen. That said, we've a new season ahead of us and I just can't help but be excited about the football returning. Especially now there's a new guy at the helm with new energy and ideas.
LFC2007

Postby Scottbot » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:22 pm

LFC2007 wrote:we've a new season ahead of us and I just can't help but be excited about the football returning. Especially now there's a new guy at the helm with new energy and ideas.

That sums it up for me, new season, new manager, fresh start, possibilities and all that! Can't wait! Am trying not to think about the ownership situation, or at least not to let it get me down to much, just hoping the sale happens at some stage this season and go from there.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:22 pm

Im depressed like hell , he phoned me before hed  just got out of me  swimming pool at the house in Cyprus and im still here bored off me face, Now thats depression :(
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Maickito » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:23 pm

It's called post world cup depression. Nothing on the tele now except Emmerdale and Corrie!!!!

Seriously  though it's no good looking at the glass half empty. You can't believe in the papers in one way i.e. Beattie is coming and then not believe them when they report that a Saudi Prince is buying us. The papers are full of false dawns. In fact Hodgeson said today that he has laughed at some of the names being linked to us. Best bite our lips...........and see who Hodgeson brings in........

A Ban should be put on the NAME RAFA BENITEZ until the middle of November  ( grieving period ) then people can use it again. He is gone and the more his name is referred to the more it p===isses both rafites and anti rafites off ........... thus dividing the forum on a matter that is out of our control
Maickito

Postby boodiddy1 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:23 pm

:censored: topic. Usual suspects in here. Anti's and Pro's!

Will it ever stop?? Probably only when Roy and the boys either win or fail. Seeing as though roy has a lot harder task due to various things at our club. Its possible that he will fail. I mean CP selling players hand over fist etc. No new owners on the horizon. Players becoming bigger than the club.

What concerns me most is certain people judging roy before he has even started! I never knew we had so many manc, chelski type fans!!

It could be a geography issue!!

:p :D :p :D :p
boodiddy1

Postby tubby » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:26 pm

boodiddy1 wrote:I never knew we had so many manc, chelski type fans!!

Care to explain?

So because one has concerns about the new appointment that makes them a manc or chelski fan?
Last edited by tubby on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:31 pm

boodiddy1 wrote: :censored: topic. Usual suspects in here. Anti's and Pro's!

Will it ever stop?? Probably only when Roy and the boys either win or fail. Seeing as though roy has a lot harder task due to various things at our club. Its possible that he will fail. I mean CP selling players hand over fist etc. No new owners on the horizon. Players becoming bigger than the club.

What concerns me most is certain people judging roy before he has even started! I never knew we had so many manc, chelski type fans!!

:p :D :p :D :p

Am i in that line up of usual suspects.

I havnt even opened me mouth, apart from moan about he who face could crack an ice berg :;):
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby boodiddy1 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:32 pm

bavlondon wrote:
boodiddy1 wrote:I never knew we had so many manc, chelski type fans!!

Care to explain?

So because one has concerns about the new appointment that makes them a manc or chelski fan?

Yes, look at the smileys below you pleb. I doesnt really need explaining. Most fans get it. The London mob dont.

It must be a Pims thing! But you carry on the good fight with your friends in the know at the beeb, lakes', welsh wizzard etc.

Chill the :censored: out!! Your so tetchy. Everytime someone counter argues one of your posts, you go on the defence or start your whining. Are you on the rag son??

Again, ill finish with a  :D  no hard feelings southerner. :D
boodiddy1

Postby boodiddy1 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:35 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
boodiddy1 wrote::censored: topic. Usual suspects in here. Anti's and Pro's!

:p :D :p

I havnt even opened me mouth, apart from moan about he who face could crack an ice berg :;):

No Nan. Its a little stereotyping i know, but hell, it gets right under his skin. No offence intended. PIMS anyone?? :p
boodiddy1

Postby boodiddy1 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:36 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
boodiddy1 wrote::censored: topic. Usual suspects in here. Anti's and Pro's!

I havnt even opened me mouth, apart from moan about he who face could crack an ice berg

No Nan. Its a little stereotyping i know, but hell, it gets right under his skin. No offence intended. PIMS anyone??
boodiddy1

Postby tubby » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:40 pm

I think it's spelt pimms. But you wanted me to correct you on that right? :D

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:43 pm

Not being funny here like but you have got Bav completly mixed up with the wrong person if your going on about a pimms southern softie, I know Bav well been to many a game with him , attended the Sos meeting with him last week and you couldnt be further from the mark,

Im sorry but hes a crackin lad ,very  loyal and passionate Red who im hounoured to share a bevvy with when ever i see him at the match ,

Im down south and all so does that make me a pimms drinking wench  :;): i like mine with loads of ice by the way
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:48 pm

Bav, whilst I understand your right to air your views mate don't you think this post is a tad premature and a little hasty in dismissing Roy Hodgson before the man's even warmed the bench ?

I appreciate that times are tough (really tough) at the club at present but posting on such a subject isn't timely or relevant.

At best IF it all goes Tits Up for Roy you will have the satisfaction of saying "I told you so in July!" but surely that would feel hollow ?

I know you care deeply about the club and this isn't a pop for the sake of it. If I was you lad I'd go away for a few weeks and try and think of something else other than the mess we're in cos it's affecting you in all the wrong ways !
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:49 pm

Dalglish wrote:Bav, whilst I understand your right to air your views mate don't you think this post is a tad premature and a little hasty in dismissing Roy Hodgson before the man's even warmed the bench ?

I appreciate that times are tough (really tough) at the club at present but posting on such a subject isn't timely or relevant.

At best IF it all goes Tits Up for Roy you will have the satisfaction of saying "I told you so in July!" but surely that would feel hollow ?

I know you care deeply about the club and this isn't a pop for the sake of it. If I was you lad I'd go away for a few weeks and try and think of something else other than the mess we're in cos it's affecting you in all the wrong ways !

You know what in some ways you are probably right. A combination of post world cup blues mixed with the constant speculation over Torres topped off with the fact that the owners here killing the club, tearing down murials has got me in a right state.

I'm sure once the season gets under way this place will level out (myself included)

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion