Anyone else still depressed as ******?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:30 am

Cool Hand Luke wrote:I guess some "fans" only support the club when we're winning. Oh well, they always have Chelsea and Man City. Roy has my backing and I'm sure he will improve on last season's disgraceful performances and results.

Oh the irony of that post HAS lad . Only support the team when we're winning , but sack the manager when we're not .  :laugh:
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:33 am

NANNY RED wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:To call our manager sh'it is really quite sad. I hope you feel better and more positive soon because although what you say shows you care, its coming across that youre actually anti-LFC
???

:laugh:  :laugh:made me laugh that , Anti LFC

It is funny in a wierd sort of way
:eyebrow
Thommo's perm

Postby aCe' » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:37 am

Igor Zidane wrote:
Cool Hand Luke wrote:I guess some "fans" only support the club when we're winning. Oh well, they always have Chelsea and Man City. Roy has my backing and I'm sure he will improve on last season's disgraceful performances and results.

Oh the irony of that post HAS lad . Only support the team when we're winning , but sack the manager when we're not .  :laugh:

:laugh:
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:07 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Liverpool F.C never employs a sh!t feckin manager like Roy Hodgson lets get it out the way once and for all.
The fella went tp Llandudno on his holidays ffs that should tell you all you want to know.
Steady the ship? steady the ship cause we are heading towards the feckin ice berg thats why.

who gives a damn where he goes for his holidays?  :Oo:

i see the usual kids jumping on the bandwagon

and the usual grannies acting like a bunch of adolescents
maypaxvobiscum

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:26 pm

It seems some posters have startlingly short memories as to the constant bile conducted towards Benitez throughout his last few seasons
???
I admire anyone's honesty in saying  it exactly as they see it... (and its not as if I haven't heard Benitez spoken of in much more derogatory terms) ... ... so its a bit rich that people expect her now to tread on the most fragile of  egg shells ,its no secret that fans and posters are still a bit raw were the new manager is concerned and indeed the underhand contemptuous  manner in which Benitez was jettisoned .... as I stated you always get honesty from Ciggs and although not everyone adheres to her views there are no hidden layers with her she wears her heart on her proverbial sleeve and she has been for some time a respected poster ................. I know who I would want fighting my corner if it came to a battle  and those names would include Ciggy and Nan two of the most passionate supporters on this forum and have been for some considerable time ... so get off her case ....
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnBull » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Don't remember Shanks & Winnie getting off the plane with a suntan and a plastic donkey under his arm. What's wrong with Llandudno ? Friggin sight cleaner than Puerto Banus and it smells better. Got charged £10 for a lousey pint there at New Year.

RH hasn't even fielded a side yet but he's getting slagged already. FFS just for the time being give him just a bit of the respect that Benitez got (unjustifiably IMO). If,in 5 years time, we haven't improved then have a go at him.

Everything has become so polarised here that loyalty to the Club is being thrown into the pro or anti brigades rubbish.
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:52 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:It seems some posters have startlingly short memories as to the constant bile conducted towards Benitez throughout his last few seasons
???
I admire anyone's honesty in saying  it exactly as they see it... (and its not as if I haven't heard Benitez spoken of in much more derogatory terms) ... ... so its a bit rich that people expect her now to tread on the most fragile of  egg shells ,its no secret that fans and posters are still a bit raw were the new manager is concerned and indeed the underhand contemptuous  manner in which Benitez was jettisoned .... as I stated you always get honesty from Ciggs and although not everyone adheres to her views there are no hidden layers with her she wears her heart on her proverbial sleeve and she has been for some time a respected poster ................. I know who I would want fighting my corner if it came to a battle  and those names would include Ciggy and Nan two of the most passionate supporters on this forum and have been for some considerable time ... so get off her case ....

I admire honesty and have no problem with people wearing their heart on their sleeve.
It just bothers me that people are willing to slag our new manager off before a ball has been kicked. For fu'cks sake give the man some respect and at least half a chance.
The job hes got is difficult enough thanks to Rafa and the owners, without saying hes sh'it and he spends time in Wales!
People are hurting and raw about Rafa leaving? I am hurting and raw about him staying for as long as he did.
Get behind the team and the manager and lets see what happens before insulting the man.
Thommo's perm

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:It seems some posters have startlingly short memories as to the constant bile conducted towards Benitez throughout his last few seasons
???

I admire honesty and have no problem with people wearing their heart on their sleeve.
It just bothers me that people are willing to slag our new manager off before a ball has been kicked. For fu'cks sake give the man some respect and at least half a chance.
The job hes got is difficult enough thanks to Rafa and the owners, without saying hes sh'it and he spends time in Wales!
People are hurting and raw about Rafa leaving? I am hurting and raw about him staying for as long as he did.
Get behind the team and the manager and lets see what happens before insulting the man.

You admire honesty but you choose to post under a pseudonym  ??? Its significantly easier admiring honesty if you don't practice it
Perhaps your sound bites would hold more considerable weight if (and this is only a suggestion mind ) you had come out and said who you were prior to leaving the board instead of skulking around with everyone oblivious to your earlier user name .... because if truth be told I find it a little baffling how posters would choose to return under the pretence of an alias ... of course it might be just me but I find the whole Alter thing a wee bit juvenile .... and seen as the last time I looked I had a full set of balls I would deem it a little cowardly to go down this particular route ...not only that but it kind of nullifies the importance of your posts ... do you not think  ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:25 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Liverpool F.C never employs a sh!t feckin manager like Roy Hodgson lets get it out the way once and for all.
The fella went tp Llandudno on his holidays ffs that should tell you all you want to know.
Steady the ship? steady the ship cause we are heading towards the feckin ice berg thats why.

who gives a damn where he goes for his holidays?  :Oo:

i see the usual kids jumping on the bandwagon

and the usual grannies acting like a bunch of adolescents

:laugh: how long did it take you to google LLandudno to find out where it was. because ill stake me morgage on you not even knowing where it was, , and that is what you call jumping on the bandwagon.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:26 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
???

You admire honesty but you choose to post under a pseudonym  ??? Its significantly easier admiring honesty if you don't practice it
Perhaps your sound bites would hold more considerable weight if (and this is only a suggestion mind ) you had come out and said who you were prior to leaving the board instead of skulking around with everyone oblivious to your earlier user name .... because if truth be told I find it a little baffling how posters would choose to return under the pretence of an alias ... of course it might be just me but I find the whole Alter thing a wee bit juvenile .... and seen as the last time I looked I had a full set of balls I would deem it a little cowardly to go down this particular route ...not only that but it kind of nullifies the importance of your posts ... do you not think  ???

Firstly: Is your real name REDBEERGOGGLES??? I think not
Secondly: "Perhaps your sound bites would hold more considerable weight if (and this is only a suggestion mind ) you had come out and said who you were prior to leaving the board instead of skulking around with everyone oblivious to your earlier user name"
What the fu'ck are you on about? ???
:upside:
Thommo's perm

Postby shawnk » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:30 pm

This place is getting worse... Time to lock it!
shawnk

Postby taff » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:42 pm

Rafa himself said look forward not back.  I understand the negativity towards Roy as I am depressed about the way Rafa left and the idiots in charge.

But as it stands now we have zero evidence of how Roy will be in the league and I think we have to give him the benefit of the doubt and support him.

IMO Roy has landed one of the games big jobs and noway would someone like him turn it down as it could very well be his only chance to manage at that level.  It could mean that he has taken the job regardless of the situation as he will have LFC on his cv.  Or it could be that he genuinely thinks he can take the club forward.

Although for the record I think last season was awful but I had genuine faith that Rafa staying would have put us back in the top four, but he has now gone.

So we have Roy. He comes across as a genuine good football guy, whether he can circumnavigate the nonsense behind the scenes is another thing.  But he wanted it so I presume he thinks he can deliver and will receive my full support.

But anybody that thinks this is a new beginning and happy times lay ahead is Im sorry to say, genuinely deluded.  And that statemet is the main cause for my depression
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:47 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:Firstly: Is your real name REDBEERGOGGLES??? I think not
Secondly: "Perhaps your sound bites would hold more considerable weight if (and this is only a suggestion mind ) you had come out and said who you were prior to leaving the board instead of skulking around with everyone oblivious to your earlier user name"

I had presumed we were talking about honesty Sir Roger  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:52 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:Firstly: Is your real name REDBEERGOGGLES??? I think not

I had presumed we were talking about honesty Sir Roger  :D

Where have I not been honest?
Thommo's perm

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:53 pm

taff wrote:Rafa himself said look forward not back.  I understand the negativity towards Roy as I am depressed about the way Rafa left and the idiots in charge.

But as it stands now we have zero evidence of how Roy will be in the league and I think we have to give him the benefit of the doubt and support him.

IMO Roy has landed one of the games big jobs and noway would someone like him turn it down as it could very well be his only chance to manage at that level.  It could mean that he has taken the job regardless of the situation as he will have LFC on his cv.  Or it could be that he genuinely thinks he can take the club forward.

Although for the record I think last season was awful but I had genuine faith that Rafa staying would have put us back in the top four, but he has now gone.

So we have Roy. He comes across as a genuine good football guy, whether he can circumnavigate the nonsense behind the scenes is another thing.  But he wanted it so I presume he thinks he can deliver and will receive my full support.

But anybody that thinks this is a new beginning and happy times lay ahead is Im sorry to say, genuinely deluded.  And that statemet is the main cause for my depression

I fully support the manager taff and have stated such .... but I just wont stand idly by while the" Church of I have seen the light " slate respected forum members while conveniently forgetting the vitriolic abuse they themselves  aimed at Benitez
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion